What do you think of this collage I made?

What do you think of this collage I made?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/SamsArtStore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay

This is quite impressive, we quickly get your intention
Why did you do it ?

Gonna bump and dump some more collages

nice

I don't know if I am the only one lurking here but man, your good
Don't stop with the collage
It's as some flaws, the eye circulation isn't smooth but this is nice to look at still

I'm no artist, but I like these collages! They're really interesting, with the color shades and especially the "chaotic" placement. Keep it up, user!

>why did you do it?

I just enjoy making things.
If I don't exercise my creativity, I get bummed out.

Hey man, you don't have to be an artist to appreciate art.
Thanks for the kind words.

Bumppppp

dude you spelled COLLEGE wrong, you uneducated fuck

wheres the traps, OP?

Good works, go to artschool to strenghten your hand, you can do it, you are already very talented. A good change you'll make it in the art world if you do. Keep on going and be persistent.

here is my collage

you made me laugh.

Thanks. You don't know just how much it means to hear that.

I'm planning on transferring to an art school after this next semester, but it is scary.
The life of an artist is uncertain. but I need to be courageous even though it may be foolish (after all, what's really the difference between bravery and foolishness?)

these are all really good man holy shit.

i want one

you will meet the right people at art school man.

trust in your gut. life is too short to bullshit

How old are you OP ?

I'd be happy to sell you one.

Message me here: etsy.com/shop/SamsArtStore/
tell me which one you want me to put a listing up for and I will.

Thanks man :)
I really appreciate it.

Nicely said, yeah it can be difficult and uncertain but it's what you make of it, it's often a new wealth unto you when people go through it, especially if you already have it in you.
I'm an artist, and graduated, i'm glad I did, it's was the difference between night and day and now life is completely different in a good way, one i'm happy with. If you are an artist you can just do what you want, never making any excuses, atleast that's true for me.
But don't listen to the nay sayers, do what you want.

you're a pretty good cartoonist

I wouldn't consider myself a "cartoonist", but I appreciate the comment

Very encouraging. Thanks.

Hey man, great to see you're still creating! Keep up the good work, user.

>I was in one of your threads before

Thanks boo.

Yea I don't really plan on stopping making stuff any time in the foreseeable future.

Although I'll probably stop posting my work here once I get myself a real audience

But that's just how it works :/

Would not blame you, Sup Forums can be a shitter for creatives, what with the kys-posting. Find somewhere good to display, get some galleries interested and keep us posted, user.

Glad you're gonna keep going, world needs more good artists!

Pretentious finger paint garbage

I came to insult, but I instead I am impressed. Pretty nice user

Check out this work, you might find something in it, it's from the 1500's (artist's name is El Greco), a very early work which style would later be Modern Art.
Don't give up your dreams, it can be scary going to art school but if you love art I think you'll never regret it, and it might even be suprising when you graduate! You're young and can go many places you want to go, never give up.

haha
quite a compliment!

You're right on the nose. I absolutely love El Greco. His work is other-worldly. It's so glorious I can't even express it.

Here's a painting I did inspired by him.

He was so incredibly ahead of his time. There certainly would be no Picasso without El Greco.

and thanks for the encouraging words :)