Last one reached image limit

Last one reached image limit

NEW LOLI THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Read/View/32186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I said last thread, moar Koma-chan please!

Unleash your gifs upon me

I wonder whatever happened to that guy with the panty collection

bump

Why do you people think loli is okay? How do you rationalize to yourself? Don't you know if your family for friends saw half of the shit you look at you would be shunned or killed? How do you reconcile with the fact that everyone but you thinks that it makes you a pedophile? Do you look for help? You do know you need help right?

At least it isn't the real thing eh?

TBIB is the most helpful I've found.

>shunned or killed?
No user, I don't live in an islamist country.
I also keep my loli stuff hidden, much like my other fetishes.

I don't share it and I have a very healthy relation with my demons.

considering it was only the last 2-3 hundred years it was looked upon as being bad and mainly due to the usa over protestant ideals that have been embedded in its people since coming to the americas its more normal to be for loli than against

Well then what draws you to it? Do you think it's just innocuous? You're in denial dude.

I personally think it's some kind of Peter Pan complex. Betas are always secretly into this shit because they can't find a woman smaller than them like 6'0 guys can, so they fetishize teens and youth. You're disgusting btw

No one I know gives a shit or would give a shit.

Like this pic is obviously a real photo drawn over or a composite of real photos. That's fucked, guys.

I'm actually 6'0 exactly, not like that matters. I also like the purity of loli art so fuck you. I also wank to busty anime girls as well if that makes you feel better about me

please don't feed the trolls

(9)

>6'0
look at the king of the manlets here
6'4 masterrace

Eso es muy exitante!

evidence faggot

Here, have your slutty loli.

Im still here and my collection has increased fairly good. All of them stolen pieces from cute little girl's rooms.

So... you're saying you know what the real stuff looks like?

sauce

>asking for cp
Thank you kindly.

>Like this pic is obviously a real photo drawn over or a composite of real photos
well dubs aint lying show us the real deal faggot

(9)

Renge is fuckable too.

Holy fucking shit. That filename gave me cancer and gave my cancer autism.

Generic comic on tsumino, cant remenber the name, it has the loli and prostitution tags in it

(9)
You fav 2hu?

Sure is, also the delicious and thicc dragon loli or Mashiro from engaged to the unidentified.

>completely ignoring any criticism and making accusations he can't prove.

Why would you know what a real photo looks like then? It seems you are the "pedo" in this case.

This Mashiro?

tsumino.com/Read/View/32186

Because if you know what reality looks like compared to anime and you know what anatomy looks like, you can clearly see. Look at the feet and other features. Do you know about art and how hard it is to just imagine a photorealistic piece without references?

or it could just be a drawing. No need to give any more analysis.

Either (9) or Aya, but Aya isn't loli enough for this thread

thanks much.

(9)

Im more of an Alice n Sakuya type

Thats not a loli.

i'm also kind of a sucker for awoo
(9)

I'm not the same user who said that.

Very much so.

Shes delicious.

So cute.

This is stupid. European Societies have had some standard for when a girl was ready to be bedded since medieval times, generally about 15.

She's in my top 5 for sure.

Id impregnate her.

From the moment she bleeds she can breed, When people lives 30-35 on average, they didn't have time to lose.

I wonder if you could, she might not be of age.It would be a lot of fun trying tho.

sauce?

>lives 3035 on average
Unrelated note, the average life-span being 30 was merely a result of child mortality rates being so high at the time. If you lived to be an adult, you could safely assume to live until your 50 or 60s. Plenty of time to plow mature pussy.

>child mortality rates being so high at the time
Exactly why they needed to breed like crazy.. Also needs help on the farm.