Another great thing destroyed by wh*te people

>another great thing destroyed by wh*te people

like they destroyed maya codices and parthenon before now they also killed nyaa.
are wh*tes plague to this planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2sa3vIdydU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>animutards getting BTFO

Serves you right

the site was also created by whites retard

Whites that followed the more honorable path of azn that is.

It's a well known fact that whites enjoy destroying themselves and anything good they've ever made

So the source material creators are against this? Hah hah haa, didn't think so either. Just buy your anime and support your asian overlords.

another ass blasted anime degenerate

no more 2d lolis for you perverted roach faggot

More like the admins were retarded to keep their servers in the EU when the EU has decided to crack down on piracy

The EU law that make retard admin panic doesn't even related to Torrent. It's about illegal streaming and making profit from it. Not torrenting.

Europeans must answer for their crimes. RIP nyaa.

Since you can stream the contents of a torrent, it falls under the label

Not really. The keyword is 'profit'. As long you claim that your site only host the download link, not hosting the file itself, (like what torrent is all about) for free, EU cannot do anything to you. Admin is fucking idiot who pull the plug without understanding the law.

maybe he didnt feel like paying for the domain/server fees anymore and decided to quit regardless and just used this thing as a scapegoat. the site never was a service you were entitled to so i cant say i blame the guy.

>torrenting

haha wow is this the nostalgia thread?

If that is the case, he could have notify us in his twitter and just sell it to other party or give it to some guys in Sup Forums. Not yank the cable like retarded brat with down syndrome.

he should've given us a heads up so people could look for plan b
that faggot just burned the anime equivalent or the Alexandria library

again, he isnt obligated to do any of those things. no wonder he wanted to distance himself of the userbase if majority of them are rabid mongolids like you.

delet this

Heck, he even can make Patreon or Kickstarter account to pay for the fee. They are lot of weeb outside who are willing to pay to keep Nyaa alive. Remember, westerner is not the only one who use Nyaa, Nip also used it.

taking money from the service would be seen as profit in court unless its a direct payment to server provider in full and i doubt anyone wants to casually drop a 200-500 dollar donation

No

would you put your bat between her tits?

Nyaa means meow in Japanese

N-NYAANI!!!

Y-yes

mmm nyaruhodo

why does her spirit have the fang on the other side of her mouth

big if true

the spirit is a mirror of the soul.
so it's mirrored.

People like you deserve to be put down, but being in Poland chances of an early death is rarer high.
Maybe in a few years time roach boy will be knocking down your door and rolling your head across the floor, just like old times.

At least we don't have to take the blame for this one.

Because she's stupid, lol
youtu.be/k2sa3vIdydU

I will never in a thousand years understand why torrent sites like these aren't just hosted in places like china, russia or serbia.

The EU exists only because of the geopolitical pressure put on smaller European countries by the USA, so, yes, it's your fault

I don't believe you.

s-sorry

The real loss was Sukebei, not just vanilla nyaa.
Fuck

It was banned by EU which is a foreign special interests group not related to the people of Europe.

Russia blocks it too nowadays

Why would Russia give a fuck about American copyright claims?

I'm gonna guess it's because the creator isn't the only one to make money. You got distribution, logistics, stores, a whole chain getting money giving it to consumers.

>haven't used nya for year since i stopped watching anime that are still on air

>everything i need can be found on bakabt

feels unaffected and apathetic

Most of companies have their branches in Russia so torrent sites get reported by them.

BakaBT is down tho

why are yuropoors and ameritards so anal about the lie of copyright?
no wonder they're nearing ruins, big states deserve nothing but collapse

Bastım raporu rus piçi

MAZAKA

>(((copyright)))

without the ebil big states you would have no copyrighted material to torrent, so calm down.

>bakabt
>unironically seeding
fucking cuck

>what's a free market
just had to be germany

>what's a free market
like you knew lol

fucking this

What the fuck is wrong with you

How do you expect anything to work

Can't wait till Japan is nukes again and anime is destroyed for good

I expect cucks like you to seed FOR FREE

Wrong. Chans were created by nips.
Meanwhile (or more accurately, much later) wh*tes created: reddit, tumblr...
Wow I truly see now. I hate wh*ites now!

This. Should've learned from what.cd. Those retards simply hosted on OVH, the ISP known for not protecting controversial customers in face of threats let alone legal action, thinking they were safe because muh secrit klub. Top kek.

Shut

It

Down