Feel the Bern yet fags

Feel the Bern yet fags

shoo, shoo commie jew

When you get a job, you deal with politics.

Sounds like a deal as long as the people get to vote on what their job will be.

LOL every politician knows this is a BS argument that they are hoping everyone will buy. They know that being a senator for 11 years is nothing special (Obamas only prior experience). I would say Trump has more experience than Obama had.

ill bite this bait, why not?

politics is a job that requires relatively no skill to do. you just have to appeal to the most amount of people, and (hopefully) make good, well informed decisions on how the country should be run. even i could do that.

but with other jobs (ie. programming, architecture, really anything worth while) you need to know what you are doing, or nothing gets done. if im programming and i dont know what language im meant to be using, then any work i do is for nothing. if im an architect and im designing a house, but i dont know where to put walls to separate rooms, its all for nothing.

>democracy
>background in politics

>implying Bernie has any more experience in politics sitting on his ass doing jack shit

In a normal job you aren't voted in you stupid filth.

>Armchair presidents actually exist

LMAO

You shouldn't need to graduate to get a good job in your field.

Credentialism is shit. The western model of education is irredeemable shit. Private training courses and bootcamps are infinitely superior.

You literally can't prove me wrong.

>Sees a winner, gets jelly.
gibsmedat.jpg

>with other jobs (ie. programming
This is a shit example because many programmers are self taught, with irrelevant degrees or no degree at all.

Apprenticeship and working your way up is superior to college anyway.

>I shouldn't have to

Well, you don't unless the field really requires a degree. Given the shitty kind of degree the person making this kind of statement tends to pursue, the degree is probably worthless.

Why are these people desperate for career politicians to run their lives?

Jesus you don't need college as much as everyone says.
I started working in a warehouse the day I graduated highschool, Got promoted to teamlead then to warehouse manager now I'm a sales rep

Andrew Jackson didn"t have any background

>Asks Trump to have more experience
>Expects employers to drop for 3-4 years experience requirement to 'just give him a shot'

Fucking millennial trash.

You didn't used to need a degree but the government banned IQ tests in the hiring process so employers have no way of differentiating their employees other than college.

He's right though. College shouldn't be job training.

bernie has a background in politics, and in all those years he has done shit. why should he be the president when we know he does not do his job properly?

Hes right though. College is basically worthless anyway.

However even though Trump has no background in politics, he still was a major voice in it for over 30 years. Consider that an internship.

>my field

Nice and safe. Don't be specific. Aim to include as many people as you can in your statement.

>shouldn't have to graduate college to get a good job in my field
>field
Since when do niggers need an education to pick cotton, anyways? Or, what exactly is this field? Is it a real or imaginary? If it's real, what crops are grown there? If it's imaginary, then shouldn't you be treated for mental illness thinking that your hallucinations are real?

This is the dumbest and most illogical statement I have ever read.

Trump has dealt with politicians all his life. Someone hasn't fucking read the Art of the Deal.

>background in politics

>a good thing i

What fucking language is this supposed to be in? I literally cannot follow the structure of this sentence.

If somebody else does something then I should have to do this other thing! MOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Regardless of who teaches you, you need skills to do a job. Politics is pretty much talking, meeting people, and signing shit.

Sure, see how many people vote for you to have the job.

25 years and he changed the name of two post offices, his wife sued a college and ran it into the ground when she gained ownership and he drafted up one bill I think.

There's probably NEETs lurking here that have accomplished more than Bernie "my first job was at 40 years old" Sanders

>job posting advertises college degree for job
>you need a degree for job
>constitution spells out the requirements for president
>no mention in background of politics as requirement
It's like these retards don't know what the fuck the requirements for president are.

What the fuck, he HAD to have done more than that? I did more than that just today at work, and all I do is make stupid CAD drawings of sidewalks and driveways and shit.