HERE WE LIST TEAMS THAT ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT LEICEISTER

>2017
>still not redpilled about panionios
>still doesn't think they will win the next EL

They wont win the league. Sadly

DIMITRI TI KANEIS EDW GIATI DEN EISAI /fit/?

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Greek people are great but why is your country so damn broken

Nobody would give a shit about a massive underdog unless it came from EPL... maaaaybe La Liga/Serie A/Bunds but not to the same level.

Some shitty team could win the serbian league with 1 million to 1 odds and I wouldn't give a shit.

coz being cool and gr8 comes at a price

>implying they wouldn't walk the MLS

i said that they will league the next EUROPA LEAGUE

isn't there, like, garbage building up in the streets cuz city workers refuse to work (since they're not getting paid)
and areas - including surrounding a university - of Athens that are no-go zones run by heroin addict anarchists

oh and you guys make your own ouzo
and like guns but can't shoot them
that's all I know about Greece

brainwashed normie: the post

This just means you ar3 not football fan. If you don't care whats going on in Balkans or East Europe then you know shit.

try to say that to a British/Spanish/German/Italian/French/Portuguese/Dutch person and see what kind of response you get.

They know shit as well. Not my fault you all stick to your backyard. I wonder how does your bets look like.

Atlanta Falcons

Airplanes are their only weakness

με στεναχωρησε η ολυμπιαkαρα χτες

>7 πόντοι μπροστα στο πρωτάθλημα,το kύπελλο εύkολαkι kαι Μπεσίkτας στο γιουροπα

Άραξε μάστορα πάμε για τριπλό εφέτος

Im a fan and oly and it didn't.
In fact people are very friendly to Panionios in Greece and noone gives a f*ck about a defeat in the championship.
This panionios team deserves it and let's hope its players get sold to great teams for the good of our National team's future.
Siopis, Risvanis, Savvidis, Masouras, Fountas.
Remember the names.

How are my boys from AEK doing this year?

Do they have a chance of ever winning the league or have they gone full Sporting CP mode?

/lifelong/ NaniOmegaNioe here

>you now remember Warzycha

literally won't even make it to the europa league, they completely failed this season