Camsite thread

Camsite thread.

Whats good these days

Other urls found in this thread:

liveme.com/live.html?videoid=15044007239857115342&area=A_US&countryCode=US&f=liveOMG
pscp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a damn thing, all filled with bots

moar of her

no more of her but have pleny of oc

hawt.post it

I was king of dwyco back in my day

Il post more if others post

deal

Still looking for Alice3d. She's making money somehow.

vids?

nah never got into that. maybe if i get back into it again. whats a good site these days?

i got vids wanna trade?

sure

someone has a pic that goes like this: "i was seeing this cam girl and she starts crying because nobody tip her it was so sad" ??pls

There's still chicks on omegle. You literally have to be a Chad to get tits.

what kinda vids u got i got many from 3 years of time lmao never posted anything about it

I only have a hand full from a year ago. You have any with face or sound?

i have with face but none with sound.
got any bj or mouth stuff?

idk what a chad is but i still get this

Perhaps too old friend. These guys talking about camwhores, not like the days where you didn't pay for mutual masterbating. You actual had to work for it back then

>You actual had to work for it back then
lol no you didnt
bitches would have nightly private shows on stickam and blogtv,you just had to be there in her lobby before she went private.
zunechan
caseyface
lauxrenxbitchfggt
just to name a few

You might want to try periscope.

hnnnnngg that afro bush. any more of that particular girl?

mW95AVh

I did. I'm old and was a latefag to the Internet. Just did one on ones with the attention seeking house wives or the too busy working single moms.
Periscope you say? I'm intrigued. How often/easy is the win?

liveomg, find em and post em faggots

Did not lie liveme.com/live.html?videoid=15044007239857115342&area=A_US&countryCode=US&f=liveOMG

she added me on skype for 2 weeks

Fuck yeah

Do bitches get nude here or is it shit like younow?

pscp tv/w/1mnxemXMQqWxX

Click the Rising on LiveOMG link at the top of the page, and enjoy endless wins. Get your cap software at the ready niggas, you gonna need it.

Wow cool. How do you find though?

THIS!!! pscp tv/w/1ZkKzOVPZLRGv

blondie has like stomach cancer or some shit

Ended already, very sad I am sure. Endless opportunities though.

Teal_Targaryen chaturbate
Diamonds, every single time.

Hmm too edgy for me

There was a replay was amazing

Down, fucking scumbags ruinin the fun

what was it?

Omegle is fine if you've got a lot of time to kill. My advice, have it on while you do something productive, glance at it regularly. Younow is fine. My advice, find people on there who watch all the he girls streams and capture the best moments on their page. Let them do the work for you. Best option: periscope + liveomg

>There was a replay was amazing
Yeah, protip on that. You have to be in the stream when it ends to get to the replays. If it ends before you get in, you can't get to the replay. I had some software that would let you grab the stream right after it ended, some kind of video grabber. I can't recall the name of it right off. When they get super slutty they delete their streams and you won't be able to grab the whole stream just by watching it.

Last Broadcast:
1 month, 2 weeks

get screens of her tits?
>i tried n failed

pscp tv/w/1zqJVRrmNAAJB

This is spot on. I often find a good stream and let it play in a tab while I do something else. Check back after a while and when it's done the replay is available. Refresh the page and your fucked.

ugly
holy shit shes ugly

pretty sure this is a recording/being botted

>ugly
>holy shit shes ugly
She makes some stupid faces but pretty cute I think

Also I've noticed that if they're kind of slutty their stream gets turned off but the relay is available for a minute. After that I guess the mods delete their page for good. But if they're super slutty they can get shut down immediately and even if you were watching no replay is available. Not much you can do in the scenario

pscp tv/w/1OyJArNwLLbxb

>pscp tv/w/1OyJArNwLLbxb
Fail