4yo killed for his organs

>4yo killed for his organs

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

excited. for my new organs

Makes me feel like I'm glad I don't live in Africa

>tfw I killed my own child Dindowana to sell their organs but no one is buying.

>Killed for his organs
Doubtful. His dick is cut off, throat slit. He was killed by savages for some nigger reason. You don't harvest organs with a rusty machete in an alley, you do it under anesthesia in a sterile environment so they are still alive when removed, and immediately put on ice, otherwise they're nothing more than meat to eat (niggers are animals, they do cannibalize). Plus the organs of a 4 year old are virtually useless to anyone over 4 years old.

Is this Detroit? Is the nigger trying to sell what's left?

True

Perhaps the organs were still harvested for some nigger reason. Like witchcraft.

Makes me feel confused as to why he can casually a severely mutilated child.

One less nigger, everything's great.

Would they partially behead for organs?

whites do witchcraft
niggers do voodoo

YOU REMIND ME OF A MAN

But they're always being produced. Just one isn't enough.

>nigger spare parts

It's like you don't want to live old.

I have fraternal twin 4 year old boys and it just makes me want to hold them close and never let go.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

>how does this make you feel
feels as if my assumptions of humanity are correct
we're worthless sacks of shit that shouldn't even be alive, but we're all masochists so we stay on this gay earth to suffer a little longer

Well, one have to eat strange things sometimes.

That's the way it is in this bitch of a world.

Stings a bit

damn it feels good to be white and raised in civilization instead of tribal hudu barbarism.

this is accurate

I live by Detroit. They don't make the incision like that.

Like I might get my new liver soon

>killed for his organs
Fake and gay.
No one wants nigger organs because that automatically makes them a nigger.

Death stops for no one and claims all, I have one child and am trying to teach him that the world is full of danger and wonder. When he was three months old we did the "ash wensday" because my wife is religious, but having the guy smear ash on his forehead while saying "Remember that you are dust, and todustyou shall return." Was surreal and eye opener.

Makes me feel like the story of him being killed for his organs is shit. Only thing I can see is missing is his lungs or heart, both of which the country these shit fucks are from doesn't have the medical technology to make use of. '

Maybe they could use the liver or kidneys, bit the incision is in the chest , the fuck would they do that for for a liver or kidney?

What a waste. Starving children in africa could have eaten those organs.

>How does this make you feel
Hungry...

Average day in the life of a nigger I guess

niggers arent human and i feel awesome

Immortal

i may be wrong here, but im pretty sure voodoo is unique to Caribbean blacks. African blacks have a variety of mystical practices, all with different names but they do fall under the umbrella term of witchcraft