Some nigger just died. A nigger that should have never worn that uniform in the first place. Good riddance

Some nigger just died. A nigger that should have never worn that uniform in the first place. Good riddance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
youtube.com/watch?v=boVrrMCRqc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a uniform fetishist, and I agree with you.

Niggers and women don't deserve uniforms

From the look of it, that "nigger" meant more to this life than you ever even stand a chance of meeting.

what

FUCK YOU YOU NIGGER HATTING NIGGER!

>just

prob just a wanna be nazi because being edgy and upholding those who are historically reviled is the only way you can reconcile the fact that the world also reviles you for reasons beyond your understanding (autism).

You don't know me lol

who is that?

Yes, yes he does.

This is why you pussies keep getting your face kicked in by those weak ass antifa. You don't deserve the right to call yourselves American, you unpatriotic filth.

Imelda marcos

this is so funny hahahah
youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0

General Frank Peterson, the first nigger aviator general.

I'm not American, nor am I white. Now take your butthurt ass somewhere else.

Holy fuck, that was edgy. I'm not gonna lie, you make me kind of hard, edgyboyo. I bet you got a sweet dick.

I disagree. They're black folk and they're niggers.
Black people can be regular folks as whites.
Niggers can be black thug trash or white thug trash.
That man in that uniform is regular folk.

Hey dont get me wrong i hate niggers with a passion... but this man isnt a nigger because he has made something of himself in the military showing courage and commitment etc learn the difference between dumb no good niggers and black people. Cheers

WHITE POWER!
youtube.com/watch?v=boVrrMCRqc8

This is an example of a white nigger

I agree with these two gentlemen. There are niggers and there are black people. Somewhat like the difference between Will Smith and Wesley Snipes.

*and no, I'm not "Antifa".
Extremest suck on both ends.