Trying acid tomorrow

>Trying acid tomorrow

Do's and dont's? What to expect? Tips?
Also trippy image thread

Indulge yourself, don't brood or let yourself feel guilty.

Take a walk outside when you get to feeling antsy.

Secure some weed, Xanax, or booze for when you're sick of tripping.

And go with the flow.

take no more than 150ug
take it in a familiar place, with close friends, be okay with taking it, give yourself plenty of time to relax until the effects kick in. if you're having a bad trip, remember that it's not real, and relax, drink milk (or take benzos) if you want to end the trip. remeber, be sensible and have fun with it, don't go overboard. good luck OP

Never done acid, never plan to, am afraid I would kill people while on it

>only 150
300 is fine if you arent a schizo.

doing some tomorrow too, expect a great ass time. Think happy thoughts

Yeah, I say avoid alcohol or any benzodiazepines, they severely diminish the effects of hallucinogens.

150ug should be enough for op's first trip

just go for it

Be in a nice mindset. Not just depressed because acid amplifies your feelings.
Have a trip sitter for your first trip, which I assume you do.
And no, it won't kick in until at least 1:30 hours after intake so be patient and don't waste acid.
Around 125+/-25 micrograms is a good starting point.
Have fun.

Best not to do it in the city, unless you want to understand Van Gough... Which you don't.

If you have to take mechanical transportation at any time during your trip, music is a good way to keep track of time (as in, to tell that time has been passing forward, and therefore you are closer to your destination than you were beforehand).

I did 300 on my first time and it made all the difference fam. Tripped balls but stayed calm. Walking outside was insane. It was one of those nights with dark skys but bright clouds.

Look up. Look down.
Look in.

Sounds like a good reason to stick to your plan of not taking acid

Psychedelics aren't for everyone. Some people don't like what they see when the peer inside themselves.

I took about 900ug of LSD these past few days and don't even feel any effects anymore.

What have I done?

"A drug is only what you bring to it"
-- Terrence McKenna

just remember that no matter what, it will end. There's no way to cancel it, just enjoy

that's why they mentioned "sick of the trip"

hydrocodone and other opiates will take you from FUGGGTRIPPINGBALLLZZZZ to normal in a couple of minutes, in case anyone ever runs into a bad trip

don't go out at night if it's a bad neighborhood you 'll easily have a bid trip over a nigger trying to stab you, have lots of water and soda, after you put in the acid try and smoke weed, beautiful combo

Laughing at rainbows.

That's all you need to know. Now close the browser window and forget all about this thread.

According to milk might work... Any truth to this?

actually you can just take a hydrocodone or other opiate and kill your trip in a few minutes

I did it once with a trip I wasn't enjoying and it was crazy how fast you get back to "normal"

Well, I only have ever had two fears in my life, not being able to protect someone I love and accidentally killing an innocent person or someone who didn't deserve it.

The trip will last for hours, but most of it will feel slightly dreamy (I have never felt "out of control"). Eat a meal beforehand, because you will not be hungry for like 12 hours after you dose. Wear comfortable clothes, go for a walk if you feel antsy. Don't just rely on having a movie or something to watch, because it will not keep your attention for long.
It's more fun to do this with friends. You'll know it's starting when you realize everyone is being silly and everything seems really funny.

>be me
>be the night before my birthday
>with my friends A, G, T, and J
>at A's house
>took 2 tabs of LSD
>parachuted around 500mg crystalline MDMA
>smoked some weed
>start to internalize conversation between A and T
>feel like they're subtly talking shit about me in front of my face because I'm too far gone to respond
>trapped in my own head with delusions of persecution
>also feel like I need to piss
>get up
>get to toilet
>find I can't piss or never needed to in the first place
>go back to friends
>whatever inane shit they're actually talking about I think they're talking about my pissing problem
>about an hour (maybe - what is time?) goes by
>one or two more trips to the bathroom
>delusions continue
>hallucinate that I pissed myself and they're talking about it
>start to panic as fear of humility sets in
>leave and go sit in my car
>smoke some cigarettes and try to figure out if I actually pissed myself
>can't separate reality (didn't) from hallucination (did)
>am lost and alone
>text J for her to tell G to come help me in my car
>trust them more than A and T
>G comes outside
>also tripping
>laughs and tells me I'm just tripping and to just relax
>visual and tactile hallucination of wet fucking jeans persists
>everyone else comes outside
>G explains the situation to J, J relays to A and T
>A tries to console and deescalate my paranoia
>only what he says sounds passive-aggressive with a fake pity tone
>explain that they're not helping and that I will join them inside after a couple more cigarettes
>go back inside
>A offers me a pair of sweats and boxers to change into
>as soon as I change reality falls upon my jeans
>realize I just freaked out in front of four good friends
>sit and smoke some more and try to zone out for the rest of the night
>paranoid delusions of persecution persist mildly to this day

not true, get yourself ahold of some antipsychotics like Seroquel just incase you need to trip abort. they act on your serotonin receptors in the exact opposite way that acid does so it'll make your trip stop pretty quick

Its no big deal op. It'll be a lot like the 1st time u got super high off weed.

Sativa is the closest thing to it, and it is not the same.

yeah, I'm a pretty fucking paranoid person to begin with, not to mention I always carry a pistol with me where ever I go so LSD is a no-no for me

Avoid mirrors at all costs

works for me, if not benzos will work on most people

Just chill and don't let yourself worry about if you are "doing it wrong" or some shit. You're gonna feel pretty antsy since you lose perception of time but it's no big deal. If something makes you feel weird just keep in mind you are in an altered state. and I'd avoid other drugs. Really just feel the acid and enjoy the trip.

Looked at myself for over an hour before a friend found on that shit

It's all about the settings. Do it only if you're feeling good, with people you trust and feel comfortable, nice environment go for it have a blast