I own a solid TPE (kind a like silicon) doll

I own a solid TPE (kind a like silicon) doll.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

took it out in public? Brave man

How severe is your autism?

>in public

OP in this thread needs advice about fake pussy and we got the digits.

those fingers

yeah, has anyone harassed you for taking her out?

Are you supposed to fuck it? Like, every video you see of guys justifying these things they always say they don't just fuck it. What else are you supposed to do with it?

I've taken her out several 3 times now, once each of the last 3 weekends. I don't think it takes that much bravery. It's just a doll. I may seem creepy.....Hell I probably seem creepy with of without a doll. It's a huge jump from 'he's got a doll, to 'he's got a sex toy' though. And the closest the doll comes to taking off clothes is changing the wig. So people might be offended, but no one is calling the cops. I don't even think they are all that offended.

this is so funny hahahah
youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0

how long do you spend combing her luxurious hair

I can't believe you took it out.

don't insult our intelligence, we know you fuck it

That depends on the person who owns the doll.
Some buy it so they can have sex with it, others take care of it like it were real. (weird but what ever floats your boat)

hello Curmudgeon

>It's a huge jump from 'he's got a doll, to 'he's got a sex toy' though.

Whatever you have to say, so that you can sleep at night.

that's interesting. though thinking of it myself, if i was in public and i saw somebody with a doll, i wouldn't call the cops, i'd just think it's a bit weird.

Yeah, her fingers are kinda messed up. And you're probably the same loser who brings that up every time.

Nope I've been asked 'Is that a doll?' but nothing the least bit aggressive.

These dolls do have 3 functioning openings. I spend most of my time with the doll taking pictures though.

HAHAHA actual butthurt when somebody insults it. You are so far gone, kys.

What the fuck user. Do you ever just stop and think to yourself "what the fuck is wrong with me"

Actually a lot of time. I've never measured it, but she has 5 or 10 wigs most of them long hair. Everytime I want to take her picture I have to prep the wig which can take 5 or 10 minutes.

Yeah see above

Never said I didn't, I said I spend more time photographing her though, and I did get her with photography in mind....though not the only thing on my mind.

hey man

I sleep quite well thank you

I haven't had anyone call them yet, and if they did the cops wouldn't do anything.

the lazy eye though too. Can't even score a 10/10 fake girl?

post her pussy

Guys, just let op like what he wants :)
What ever floats your boat.

And learn to be humble and respect what others like. If you aren't humble, it might get you killed one day.

oops forgot pic.

Yeah a little, but people get butt hurt when someone says shit about their cars, or their shoes, or all kinds of stuff. I'm not very butt hurt about it. Just tired of hearing about her fingers....

Feel free to laugh at the fact I keep referring to my doll as her. I've named it as well.

The cops wouldn't care if you did call. Its not about the legality of it. Its not illegal to own a sex doll and he's not having sex with it in public. He just gets some kind of satisfaction from "being weird"
i.e.
>I may seem creepy.....Hell I probably seem creepy with of without a doll.
It's about people seeing you with a sex doll shaped like a child and ostracizing you from society. (Refusing service at businesses and such)

(unless he is mentally challenged and truly doesn't understand the implications of anti-social behavior, which could be the case. But its more likely that he's essentially a REALLY elaborate "Flasher" He gets his satisfaction from others disgust, specifically as it relates to him)

That lazy eye is my fault. I adjust the eyes a lot to keep her looking at the camera. I get it wrong a lot. You'll notice the amount of laziness and which eye is lazy changes.

Fuck you and your thumbnail dickhead

>the cops wouldn't do anything

i don't know that doll looks pretty child like... they'd probably realize you were a pedo, arrest you, search your computers, find your real cp, then just charge you for that.

if the DA was really bad they might even try to go ahead and prosecute for the doll itself... it's worse than comics and people have been charged for comics.

Why do you like to be abused OP? Doll threads are about 10% dollposters and 90% people talking shit and being rude. Why bother?

Newsflash: cops don't give a fuck about pedos unless theyre rapists or famous.

I'm getting eager to see it irl

Don't let others get in your head op. All those people calling you pathetic or fucked, don't worry about them. As long as you're happy and not hurting anybody keep doing what you do :)

I see this as your cool hobby.

dude are you going to post naked pictures at least, wanna see if it's worth it fucking a doll like that or not

It'll happen, but not right away.

An interesting theory. If it's true I'm not consciously aware of it.

Show us her tits op

You clearly need a psy

What did you name it?

Are you retard or betafag?

I hope that pedo doll comes to life and strangles you to death

checking these trips
if she came to life she'd hug him and call him oniichan

All I have is barbie

So your mom most regret giving birth to you.

Im not worried about you being a botderline pedophile. I'm more perturbed from the fact you're a grown ass man whose obsessed with a childlike sex doll to the point where he brings it into the public eye

What do u do for a living?

Hes a 33 year old virgin with a rubber child doll, what do you think?

fucks a rubber doll

Holy shit dad, you actually took her in public? There's people in the background!!!
Did the chair work as a good cover?

Nothing to find, All dolls look like children, that's why kids play with them.

Actually I was chatting with one of my kids on the phone today and said I've been taking my doll out to the park and taking pictures and they asked when I'd be on Sup Forums again and if I was going to do another thread. So I said 'sure, tonight. You'll be able to see my new pics then.;

You'll have to buy your own for that.

Nudes eventually. I've got maybe 10 or 15 more outside pics first.

Suck you dont live in my neighborhood OP someone that pathetic is probably easy to push around especially if hes walking around with a pedophile doll.

Then again OP probably couldnt live in my neighborhood since he spent all his good boy points on a kiddy cummy doll

Post her plastic feet

Can we legally punch you in the face?

Not all pedos are weak little babies. Some are willing to kill

They look kinda... Lifeless empty and really creepy. You probably get strange looks from people in public places.

Doggo is right, listen to him he is a wise doggo.

Lets see your dick OP

All of those are already in prison or mexico any of the pathetic roaches roaming around flinch when you sneeze in their direction.

The fetish is literally about a power dynamic where your so pathetic you get off on dominating something objectively weaker.

pls

His kids lurk in his pedophile threads i doubt hes gonna post dick

Sounds like someone got bent over as a kid lol

Name 3 reasons for doing this.

Clearly you define need differently than I do.

Astra Smash.

Sometimes I'm a bit of a beta, and sometimes I'm kind of alpha, but rarely am I retarded.

You both WAY over estimate my sexual capabilities. It's not that magical being with me.

Mom's been dead for almost 5 years.

Pic related, just for you.

Actually I'm in my 50s

Not saying. I think it's enough that the weaponized autists of Sup Forums could figure out what city I'm in from the pics.

I think it keeps people from looking too close. but it's also sunrise so it's mostly old fucks like me who don't give a shit if you're in a chair.

That fucking hand

This shit is done faggots

The pictures are nice, but you probably want to get a better lens. The bokeh is pretty bad.

>Actually I'm in my 50s

Is that supposed to be better?

Aww shit

My attraction is based on having early exposure to nude children. It stays in the mind as the norm and despite having girlfriends of various ages, random sexual encounters with women my own age and even twice my age, still I have sexual urges for youth. I don't act on them, but if someone tried to kick my ass for it, I would murder them and their family without hesitation. I'm sick of living with something people want me dead for, when I can't get it out of my head.

You'd have to guess again on that 'easy to push around' thing. I graduated top of my class navy seals.

No, but I did vote for Trump

They are lifeless.

Not gonna happen

Read the thread.

Do you wish you had a daughter?

goddamn mental illness is a fucking wonder huh fellas?

You are based for taking that outside.

>You'd have to guess again on that 'easy to push around' thing. I graduated top of my class navy seals.

300 confirmed kills?

You haven't actually explained why you do this. Do you get a sexual thrill out of this? Does it make you smile when you see a doll beside you? I'm legitimately curious.

Assuming you are 100% normal.

Tell us what makes you mentally sound. Are you that dull that there is absolutely nothing socially objectable about you?

Yeah, been there. Read the thread.

A whole new camera, but not for quite a while.

Yeah actually it is.

You don't bring a latex child to a park you nigger

Why? It's a park.

I go to work with a dragon dildo in my ass. Next question please?

If you had a girlfriend, would you still own the doll? Or perhaps the better question is would you have ever gotten it?

some of you are cool dont go to the park tomorrow

The problem is theirs only one pathetic you, and a multitude of people that wanted you dead. I put my bet on every normal person that wants to see pedophiles hung rather than one waste of a life

Everyone has their thing. Judge others and they judge you. So long as no one is harming someone else, why is it an issue?

why do you feel compelled to manifest your fascination with children in out public. genuinely asking

There are more closet pedophiles than you can imagine. Study up.

I Like the koolaid blue hair

I do have a daughter.

I am a functioning member of society with a higher than average income who was married for over 20 years. I'm betting we could (but won't) compare life accomplishments and you'd look pretty shitty.

Umm Thanks

I see you've heard of me.

I like photography, and portraiture in particular. Sunrise is the 'golden hour' for natural light, but getting someone to volunteer to hang around for a couple of hours while I decide on which angle and which exposure isn't fun for either of us. So I use a doll.

I'm an asshole to the people I work with, but not the people I work for. And I don't like people in general. Other than that I am kind of dull.

>I do have a daughter.
Uh oh.

but in the end you're still some faggot with a doll he likes to fuck. neato

>I like photography
He meant "why do you like to fuck it?"

>I see you've heard of me.

top teir kek

>You haven't actually explained why you do this
Faggot - it makes him happy, and is not bothering anyone. Why dont you get your trump voting ass back in the basement...I hear your mother calling.

Calm down buddy.

i voted for trump and fully support our navy seal buddy. were not all complete losers.

It's not latex. Some early dolls were made of latex but it's a horrible material for making dolls.

When you're my age, well employed and single women are not a problem. If I wanted a girlfriend I could have one. Women embarrass themselves flirting with me.

There are 2 more wigs to be seen. I like the brown one you haven't seen yet.

This

checked