just took 40 mg of morphine. what to expect Sup Forumsroheems

thats a lot for no tolerance, hope u have narcan on hand lmao

?

have been eating 7.5 hydrocodones for a few weeks

Enjoy your early grave. No one cares.

you contact a fucking doctor right now
seriously nigger you will die due to your heart-rate dropping

Holy shit I take 5 or 10 ever

He's fine. I took 40 mg extended release and when I woke up in the morning I had to worm crawl to the washroom to puke but other than that it was fun

>extended release
different shit nibba

yes but you are used to it yeah? this nigger gonna die

still pretty risky dude you should get narcan and a friend to chill with that'll save your ass if u od

i ate one of them like 2 hours ago and didnt feel anything?

yeah well guess what the morphine is doing
call a god damm doctor, your life may depend on it

fags.

A nap
And possible respiratory arrest

Hardly anything, was on them for a long time. To feel anything I had to eat them like candy

Are you alive OP? You should really go to a docter

Bamp

right? i think smoking opium or the ol china white gets ya a bit more?i dont even really feel anythin. the main pain i took them for is still creepin around

so should i just stay up watching movies then?

What exactly does morphine feel like?

a little cloudy. body and brain are pretty relaxed. pizza and bong rips are in the near future

Why dont you just stick with weed

actually taking them for pain. thats why i took a second one. the first one didnt really do much. tomorrow ill be back to tylenol

has been pretty solid to see all the anti pill poppers tell me to drop dead though

I dont think people should pop pills, mostly because ive had bad experiences with them but they shouldn't tell you to drop dead

morphine is shit orally, only get like 20%.
should have iv or taken atleast 80-120mg.

i used to do 60-100mg shots of morph gives you pins and needles iv so weird.

yea i feel ya. pills are no bueno .a life where this feeling is the goal would be a pretty dull one

One of my former friends used to do a shit ton of pills and drank a lot, I didn't know about the pills until later but basically he changed a lot and got worse and worse with the pills and alcohol and hes only 19. Hell he almost killed himself from OD'ing.