Is our president a racist?

is our president a racist?

No.

No.

in my eyes anyone who sides with the KKK and the nazis is pretty much a racist

Eh, he called Lil Wayne an uncle Tom 10 years ago but other than that he seems fine. Democrats just say that because they somehow still think it gives them political leverage.

Old, moneyed, white, conservative, new yorker? Nah never.

he didnt side with anyone he was in the middle youre an idiot.

Donald has done neither

Absolutely not...some people just aren't capable of knowing a good man when they see one. It's too bad for them

Every human is racist.

I dont have a president :/

No. This is my president.

Fuck your president until he stops breathing.

kill yourself twice

In the 1940s we had a word for people "in the middle" between Nazi and not-Nazi. The proper term then was "Nazi sympathizer" and if you were lucky you only got the snot kicked out of you.

considering actual racists are the vast minority I doubt it

In all likelihood, not on purpose. But, yes. He's blatantly racist.

he made his "middle" comments after a domestic terrorist killed a protester

that is enough for me to see whose side hes on

lol u madyy fag?

He didn't side with them, he just didn't call running over someone with a car terrorism because only dumb people would call running someone over with a car terrorism.

I don't believe his racist, look at his past his done a lot of things for Jews blacks and even Mexicans, shut he even let a woman build his first skyscraper so she would be the first woman to of done so in America

What I do believe is that cause he is white you instantly assume he is racist or atleast acts what your being forced to believe

The racism he shows is politically motivated, Mexicans are lazy, terrorists are middle eastern etc...maybe I just don't believe everything I'm told and I'm really happy about that

Dude touched one black kid and he becomes non racist? It's like slave owners fucked their black female slaves. They were still racist

here in the real world, we call it being centrist, people whom can see the good and bad of both sides points.

seeing the world in black and white is just retarded, its all shades of grey

So the Isis guy who ran over people in Nice is what ? A delivery man ?

/thread

If you're not against the KKK and the Nazis, you're with them.

There is no middle ground here.

Samefag. Hang yourself

okay

neo-nazi runs over protesters protesting neo-nazi

imagine if a muslum blew up a whole bunch of people talking shit about muslums

would you consider that terrorism? is it different when the skin color is white?

This is the thread where everyone who says "no of course not!" goes to another thread and commences to call everyone a nigger.

We see your actions every day. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

This right here

No, he's not racist, he's just an idiot, he's trying to make everyone happy but ends up making everyone pissed and he just wont do his job

all i saw was anarchists attacking anarchists. everyone a part of this is the same shit painted with different colors and shouting the same shit with different buzzwords

Serious question. Are you really this stupid or are you just joking around?

Daily reminder that Antifa are literally domestic terrorists

i've heard the air is nazi, stop breathing it.

So you agreeing neo nazi are at the same level of Isis?

I would normally say fuck off you wannabe ancoms, but the trips of truth speak, so ill say "O K"

isis=antifa=neo-nazis

Don't get it my air is fine with Antifa freedom

Morgan Freeman?

Calling someone a nigger as a joke isn't racist, you stupid nigger

I see you're just in denial

keep those blinders on friend the world is a scary place

How does it feel to be a liberal and a facist all at once

You're retarded if you think that group of people was antifa.

Reported for terrorism.

thats a lot of the pot calling the kettle black lol

Yes.

He's not my President.

Literally, he's not my president... I'm English.
But to be fair, I hoped he would win just because I knew it would piss so many people off.
This past year has been so funny to me.
I have nothing against America, but I will laugh when laughs are due.

Trump hates everyone that disagrees with him and is racist as fuck. Foxtards are running the country now.

>ISIS
>Antifa
There's a difference?

Saying nigger ironically isn't a racist statement, you stupid nigger.

Except for all those other people that ran someone over with a car lol

>this

name 1 racist thing trump has ever done that was not just leftists reading into it or blowing something out of proportion

Yes.

Yes, because terrorism implies organization. That's why trump knows kkk and "nazis" aren't terrorists. They've never organized to do anything except protest unfair living conditions of the aryan race

It is only black people with no education or racist white fuckers use that word

He's never once said anything racist.

mhm

why are u being so niggardly

You laugh at the u.s you don't laugh at the people being affected by cheetos

hes against neo-Nazis
hes also against commies
that seems to upset a certain group of people

He was successfully sued for racist business practices. So duh.

*bombs civilians*

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

Claiming a person can't remain professional/do his job because of his race is textbook racism. I don't actually think Trump says shit like this on purpose but he does indeed say it.

>hes against neo-Nazis
>hes also against commies
>that seems to upset a certain group of people
Yeah his base.

Alt left has the same mentality as ISIS. Antifa are like marines coming to kick ass

Lol holy fuck, i've been gone for a while but when did the democry's start getting violent and anarchy.

no his base seems okay
its the people on the left who seem upset with him speaking out about communist terrorist organizations

It took him days to disavow nazis. I mean, I'm glad he did but it also troubles me how long it took him, especially because if his fathers questionable associates.

Look at them digits!

>its the people on the left who seem upset

Half the people here are actually people on the other side trying to make their opponents' side seem radical and the other half are teen edge lords.

>days
one person died
and they weren't even confirmed dead until either hours before he made his statement or after
theyre lucky he made a statement at all
muslim terrorist have killed more people in the time it took me to write this post than neo Nazis have in the last 20 years
its a complete irrelevancy

>new York elite
>good men
shiggidydiggidy

Nice exaggeration. Also, American troops are killing just as many civilians as isis is. Kinda hard to remain fearful when you're in constant fear of predator drones coming to kill you and/or your neighbor

I can tell being called out as a commie has rubbed you the wrong way

No and i wish he was

*remain peaceful

Not that it's an excuse but we can't pretend anyone is a good guy but we can still call out and condemn all forms of terrorism when as it happens

No, he just refuses to denounce anyone who is a supporter of his. That includes racists and bigots.

he's a narcissistic sociopath with increasingly obvious dementia.

at best he's your senile racist grandad with the nuclear codes.

>the American government killed my neighbor so I'm gonna go blow up a coffee shop full of people who aren't in any way connected to the American government
muslim terrorism has very little to do with anger directed towards the American government

That is some dumbass shit right there.

Yeah let's forget the pass like Germany and leeching of slaves. Remember folks neo nazi are part of the kkk therefore compelling all the past shows that alt left is a very deadly gang or u can call them a cell

Not a commie, I'm much happier with Trump in office than I thought I would be. He is bringing out the faggots from both sides, and they are both overextending themselves.

no...he just hates niggers, spics, arabs, and muslims like the rest of us,

You're fucking retarded

>>the American government killed my (insert family member here)
That is absolutely why

>lets forget the past
oh no, no one is forgetting the past

Yes

How can you call him a racist, he chose the black one over the flash.

omelettes and eggs

because the muslims they kill, are the ones that do not share their beliefs, and are the easiest targets.

so theyre killing them because of their religion, not because of American imperialism? like I said

>he's a narcissistic sociopath with increasingly obvious dementia.
shhh, it's not clinton who won. you're confusing things.

>is our president a racist?

I hope so, otherwise I wouldn't have voted for him.

>so theyre killing them because of their religion
As I said easier targets, as well as not sharing their beliefs.
>They are destroying our world and our culture
>They are outsiders who don't belong here and are inferior
>They are taking away our well being and way of life
>They protect Israel
That is why they hate America

>he really thinks he is the good guy
laughing_whores.jpg