B my fiance had her hens/Bachelorette part last night and these are some of the snaps I took of her friends story

b my fiance had her hens/Bachelorette part last night and these are some of the snaps I took of her friends story.
We're getting married in a month should I confont her?

about a hug be confused

post more for honest assessment

>these

this is one picture and doesn't show anything.

Oh no you got hug cucked...

Fucking autist.

She's getting an awkard hug. Post your most incriminating shit. If you confront her with these, youre going to look like a jealous tool

Ooooh shit

this one looks fishy. Seems like shes at prom with someone she loves. M8 if ur rich she might be a gold digger. Post ur face and hers to see if shes out of your league

I love how the constant reference to cucks on this board has got op reacting like that

this, i'd love to see the kind of shit op gets up to when he's drunk

faggot I know her, and u screenshoted a snap I will find you and expose u useless fag.

>saved

>"someone she loves"
See

is she pregnant?

I'd say the at least kissed.
Is she acting different?

FAGGOT STOP

could you BE anymore bait with those screenshots? Download a snapchat saver app

She danced with a dude on her hen's party?

Let it go, most dudes go to a strip club at theirs...

You sound like a femenist.

If you are that insecure, you probably shouldn't marry her.
Because that will fuck your brain and destroy your marriage very soon.
I see two people:
One respectful and one very happy with her live decisions.

>FAGGOT STOP
lulz

really not a big deal

She prob cheated on you OP, it's over dude sorry. So anyway whats the nudes situation like? Lets see em.

This is literally what these parties are for fag

The friend is going to tell her once she sees that you screenshotted the story anyways so you kinda have to confront her either way

Learn how to be a husband and don't forget rule 43.
Did I mention that she probably did not only think about his dick.

She slow danced with someone?

Might as well have sucked his dick in front of everyone at the party.
Call off the wedding.

This.

That has got to be so fucking humiliating. I bet there are pictures of her dancing with that guy all over the social networking accounts of your mutual acquaintances.
They're all laughing at you. If you were a real man she wouldn't have to get her slow dance on with other men.

That was me she was dancing with faggot. Have you kissed her today?

lol

*and if so, how'd my cum taste?

fuck you faggot

Maybe some of her friends or coworkers go to Sup Forums, and find out what a pathetic loser he is.

Dude, get out your black light and examine her face for dick prints!

taste like buttermilk amiright?

>most dudes go to a strip club at theirs
Fun fact, most dudes don't go to strip clubs or hire strippers for their buddy's bachelor party.

>examine her face for dick prints!

OP her mouth actually does taste like nigger cum. I remember that taste.

tru
i just wanna go play golf and drink beers on mine

kek

I got banned from doing it once, but you can pull down the overlay (on android at least, never owned iphone) or screenshot from the "choose open aplication" thingy that idk what to call

Is it cheating if you think your wife gets covered in sperm and then you went to the internet to get bullied by b-tards.

Shouldn't your wife be the only one who beats your beta-ass, while you beg to be allowed to lick the sperm of others from her face?

more gifs

Relax dude, her pussy is yours but her mouth was mine. Even? Truce?
Have a great wedding dude!

fuck you get this shit off my thread

fuck you basement dwelling faggot

Anything that triggers OP is needed in excess.

Boom, bitch!

Naaa ... you cool dude. She's a great girl that you will love forever. Prolly ought to tell her to watch those incisors though.

How mad OP?

lmao bro call that fuckin shit off. my ex girlfriend did this shit to me and we had no formal commitment and i cut her ass off right away. dont be a cuck.

L O L

lol fuck you faggot as if she'd go near you small dick.

i don't want it to esculate though.

Go on faggot, kiss her

>esculate
It's ending it you dumb nigger.

she clearly fucked him dude

The real reason OP gets so triggered is because he knows that she's out of his league.

And he knows that she likes to be a mom to a child like him, and that she only marries him for his money and maybe his plummer skills.

And he fears that one day she will meet a real man. And then she might want to care about that mans child, and not the child-men op is.

cuck cuck cuck CUCKCUCK

Hey new friend might be an idea to blur out recognisable things like the Story Bridge Brisbane Australia from the background you know......

>esculate
Maybe learn to spell escalate first

Sooooooo your chick went out for her bachelorette party, danced with some shitskin (from the looks of it not entirely willingly) and still came home to you?

Yeah, go to a strip club, get a bitch to shove her fist in her ass and piss on your face, then go home to her and move on with your life.

Seriously dont be territorial with women, they're:
>A) a dime a dozen
>B) all cunts
>C) always looking for a reason to rob you & split
and when you play into any of their shit that can relate back to the points above, they're using you and slowing building a case to justify leaving, even if you do go through with marriage.

Oh fuck nigger, what you say

realest shit ive ever read

Thats not your fiance and thats not a bachlorette party.

>>A) a dime a dozen

diamond a dozen you cucklord

Kiss her OP! Goddamn kiss her!

>and when you play into any of their shit that can relate back to the points above, they're using you and slowing building a case to justify leaving, even if you do go through with marriage.
Fucking this. If you confront her she'll likely get mad and go running back to that guy for his cock -- then it will be really over. If only getting women to be my gf wasn't such a fucking chore, then I wouldn't commit to anyone

are...... are you serious?

Aren't brides-to-be supposed to dance with some stranger as their last dance before marriage or something? I had some bride-to-be dance with me at a bar during her bachelorette party, and I never saw her again afterwards or before? it's prob nothing?? idk??

Let her brush her teeth and gargle first for pete's sake

>Aren't brides-to-be supposed to dance with some stranger as their last dance before marriage or something?
Why the fuck is that a thing? When you're committed to someone you're not even supposed to touch another man. What kind of man would be ok with his fiancee going out to dance with some stranger?

Im only 26, but i grew up with a lawyer for a mom.

She always said keep your mind out of your pants and true love aint shit if there's money involved. Just thought I'd give OP a taste of the redpill.

>diamond a dozen you cucklord

yeah, keep projecting and waiting for a shiny rock to fill some void in your life, that's rational.

liberals man im telling u theyre ruining the fucking world

listen up op... i don't see anything that's too damning in those snapchat pics... if it was my gf i'd prob be wondering what was up tho.. do you know who the dude is? has she had any suspicious behavior before this?

but here's the real question; do you trust her? if you don't trust her or you aren't sure you can trust her... then you probably shouldn't be marrying her. just saiyan' bro

if this is the only "incident" and you think she's the one then it's probably not something i'd end a relationship over .. if you've had suspicions for awhile.. if she's always telling little lies you catch her in.. if she has unexplained absences or seems to have a pattern of being unavailable / leaving ... look into that shit and you might find something damning.. that's when you dump her ass.

Yeah ... hahahahaha yeah hahahahahahaha yep hahahahahaha

>you're not even supposed to touch another man
What a bunch of BS. Everyone for example who does classical dancing as a hoppy obviously touches other men/ women regularly. Is now classical ballroom dancing wrong?

Gosh you fucktards are out of touch with reality.

>get a bitch to shove her fist in her ass and piss on your face
That's a few more dollars than strippers are ever worth.

well it's common for brides to dance with men at like the after party after a wedding and such. idunno about bachelorette parties tho..

>inb4 OPs wife has a one month preemie baby with a natural tan after they get married

lmao, who on earth wouldn't be okay with their fiancée doing some stupid middle school style dance with a stranger as part of a tradition?? how fucking insecure can you be?

Naaa ... she swallowed all that kek

libtard detected. i bet you identify as a non binary gender fucking garbage bin

cuck lmao

>Everyone for example who does classical dancing as a hoppy obviously touches other men/ women regularly. Is now classical ballroom dancing wrong?
Who the fuck does ballroom dancing anymore?

>i don't really know what im talking about??
>just putting comments in the thread for no reason??
>idk??

You're a britbong faggot and I hope she cheated on you and you never get definitive proof of it, you pussy little bitch.

Why should you pay much for it anyway?

Strippers are total narcissists and OPs sob story would totally get some of the pole jockey's I know all hot and bothered for the revenge aspect.

I bet if he came in with a good mindset, chatted one up a bit and told his little tale they'd pretty much jump him for free. As long as you're not a total aspie about it, they really seem to enjoy being manipulative and vengeful. That gives OP a pretty good opportunity for some low budget sleaze if he plays his cards right...

She'll never "stray" again!
until year 7

>well it's common for brides to dance with men at like the after party after a wedding and such
Might as well let her fuck them, I guess. Any woman who insists on doing this is a cunt who probably shouldn't have married

Jesus christ, that seems like too many "if"s and too much effort for stripper piss.

Your fiancee looks like a massive whore, OP. Shouldn't have fallen for the marriage meme

She was awesome!
nb4 OP

Eh, I guess.

I've made it happen before. It's not hard. But some people don't wanna bother with actual human contact, so that kind of ambiguity might scare them off.

Just my 2 cents. OP will probs be raising his wife's kids for the next 20 odd years anyway, so I'm probs just explaining this for the kek's at this point...

>redpill
>not just kool-aid that's not SJW flavor
Welp.