How does Sup Forums shave?

how does Sup Forums shave?

Arko shave stick.
6 blade Dorco Pace razor.
In the bath.

One of those multi-blade razors and a can of generic shaving cream.

Honestly, I just use an industrial hair trimmer and trim all the way down. No razor burn, no water, and instant 5 o'clock shadow. The bitches love this slight "scruffy" look.
For professionalism though, I use cheap as fuck dollar shave club razors and shave butter. Love the butter.

nice merkur, had one but traded it.

Oneblade its safe as fuck and cuts through everything

Straight razor.

I do it sort of for the novelty, and just because I kind of grew to like the convenience.

This. Dry.

Where do you buy your razor straps?

Wow pic is scary close to what I use. Merkur futur equipped with Astral blade and arko soap in a mug. Still trying after shave balms. Using one called Virtue atm.

I haven't shaved in over 3 years.

I bought most of my shit from West Coast Shaving. It's expensive, but all you really have to do is buy it once and you're set for life more or less.

with a haircut trimmer, looks good, easy, no mess

Chinese unbranded Gilette Fusion razor. Been using one blade for over 6 months, bought a set of 8 for 12 dorra.

like this. get a fogproof mirror and do it in the shower, thank me later.

Thanks.
>mfw dull straight razor

Schick disposable with no "pleasure strip" bullshit on it. Just a straight Schick with warm water in the shower.

>not growing in your neckbeard

Gillete Mach 3 for Sensitive
King of Shaves Gel for Sensitive.

Nothing finer

/thread

Generic shaving cream
Multi-blade disposable razors
In the shower
Gillette Afta aftershave

Hedgetrimmer.
Snot as shaving lube.
Hanging upside down by my bollock hair.
Only on nights with a semi-crescent moon.

are you me?????

not sure user, this is me. Do you look the same?

Dead guys tooth

>not sure user, this is me.
HOLY SHIT, MY PHONE PHOTOS HAS BEEN HACKED!!!

Parker 96R with Parker badger hair brush, Taylor of Old Bond St. sandalwood shaving cream, bamboo wood shaving bowl, and Feather blades, all whilst playing CCR in the bathroom.

Same as your picture but no cream and aftershave.

lol these faggots using a fucking brush to put soap on their face and shit with some fancy straight blade razor bunch of 20 y.o. cucks

plain single bladed bic razors my entire life with water only. only use shaving cream or soap once in a blue moon

with a chainsaw

>all whilst playing CCR in the bathroom
CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL RULEZ!!

Do you want a fucking medal?

>I shave using a shitty and low-quality method and am insecure about it because others have higher quality traditional methods of doing so, so I'll just call them all cucks so I don't feel bad about my inferior shaving routine

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal

Shaving is for pussies. Man up, grow a fucking beard.

What do you have to say about this one then?
Your pretentious ritual and the expensive shit you do it with doesn't make a fucking difference.

no im not some little cuck who needs a reward or attention for fucking shaving

>blah blah blha blah
you're a fag. the hair is shaved off either way it's kind of difficult to fuck it up if you're not completely retarded or an amputee.

this guy gets it

Most blade brands for safety razors are extremely sharp and are optimal for skin that is prone to razor bumps, that's why I use it. Also, I enjoy having nice things because I'm not a fucking peasant and I value quality

sorry you lost the genetic lottery and/or are a nigger

enjoy your "nice things" and bumpy face, queer

like every few weeks yeah

Oh, man, I'm such a fucking genetic loser for getting razor bumps from shaving with shitty shaving products, woe is me. Yeah, keep trying to justify your shitty products and I'll continue to enjoy my shaving routine.

>muh shaving routine
what a fucking homosexual

in 5 years guys like you will have vanity mirrors in their bedrooms for their "routine"

with this

Gillette Fusion, Baxter of California close shave formula, hot water.

>I take every effort to make myself feel special, so I am employing unnecessary rituals with expensive shit that doesn't do the task any better, just to feel like I'm standing out of a crowd
You don't. You are the same person when you're done, except more pretentious.

If you want to really change something about you, pick something else, than some meaningless shit like this.

Edgy

>Unnecessary rituals
>Doesn't do the task any better
Double edged blades for safety razors perform much better to reduce razor burn, and they are much cheaper to replace than fucking cartridge razors.

I really think you're missing the point, I don't give a shit who sees what I use to shave; I use quality products for my own self