Are there any statistics on the most successful type of suicide?

are there any statistics on the most successful type of suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. It's shotgun to the head.

messy sadly but fair

My dad used to know a guy who blew half his face off with a shot gun and survived

Jibuvuugg

Shotguns and high power rifles have bigger loads so obviously those would be the most devastating, Especially at close range.

Nbuguvu

i think being too much time of your depression on your pc has made you a little stupid op

i did realize that the computer and social media don't help really

then what?

Realised he didn't want to die then grew his hair really long so he could cover his face

I see someone's testing a new spambot.

>are there any statistics on the most successful type of suicide?

Be more specific.

Probably shot directly up through his chin like a retard rather than shooting in his mouth at the correct angle

who cares how messy it is, youre dead.

>blew half his face off with a shot gun and survived

This is not as uncommon as you'd think. Or blowing your jaw off. Or trying to shoot yourself in the temple and having the bullet travel around inside your skull and come out the other side, leaving you alive. AWKWARD.

wew came here to post this

Probably

i don't want to make it that traumatizing for whoever finds me

That's unavoidable, user. You're going to traumatize someone, whether it be the person who finds you or the your family (if you still have any). Gotta bite the bullet on that point.

Easily fixed with a bit of know how

true that.. its silly sounding i know but i'd rather minimize damage to others, not be a hero and such

I kind of want to try to sell these on Amazon for the lulz.

build a guillotine, or slit your throat.

if you cut both the carotid arteries you black out almost immediately because of the massive drop in blood pressure. you're brain dead in 3 minutes. the best doctor in the world couldn't save your life even if you did it on an operating table.

buy lidocaine and inject it around your neck before cutting under your chin from ear to ear with a knife. painless. guaranteed.

user, if you're really serious. Google "helium exit bag." That's the best way to minimize damage and clean up.

thats a good idea too, heaven's gate did it cleanly

and to anyone here, i do recommend you ask for help before going straight for anything here - try first, always

Surprised no one posted this.

surprised no one's posted this

Surprised no one's posted this

Lol

Whatever, drunk, kys, damage control, etc.

if using this method make sure you buy helium that is pure helium. helium intended for balloons is now sold with 20% oxygen to prevent people from using this method

>buy helium

Welding store. Used as shielding gas for GTAW (TIG) process