I'm at the bottom. I'm so sad, what do I do?

I'm at the bottom. I'm so sad, what do I do?

get to the top. you fucking beta.

Hahaha you understand this works both ways? Wonder why you're alone when you're on the bottom and only target the hottest girls at the top

What even is this faggot?

you're dumb

Step 1: Go outside and interact with real people (not on the internet)

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 until you are an actual, functioning adult

Step 3: Realize OP's image is bullshit.

Step 4: ?????

Step 5: Profit.

Have a personality

My friends and I would make fun of another friend for being ugly. We were shocked when she landed the best looking guy. They married! Personality can work wonders.

Count your blessings that one of those leetches never got her hands on you. You wanna bust a nut? Get a ho.

No, you just have no life.

I can't

Wait until the other team calls "Red Rover" then run like a motherfucker.

you're just dumb

You just have no life. Spent Friday and Saturday on Sup Forums.

This chart isnt acurate, and even if it was youre not stuck there, improve yourself, forget about sex and girls, focus on you and places you want to go, things you want to do, stories you want to tell, thats how the top guy gets to the top

only a couple hours unlike you. You're just insecure so you project so much

hes so true wow

Become gay.

Naw, couple hours? More like most of your adult life.

No really just a couple hours. You spend all day on Sup Forums trying to berate others because you're insecure loser

Oh yes because a butthurt troll like yourself knows what I do in my free time.

This man speaks wisdom, OP. Step one is to get off Sup Forums. Submerging yourself in an echo chamber of:
>no one will ever love me
>there are 3.7 billion women on the planet
>they are all lined up waiting for the single sexiest man
>they belong to him
>I will forever be a kissless virgin because this one guy gets all the women
>he's probably a different race than me
[whichever race I feel the most antagonistic about and/or threatened by]
>life was so much better back when we had arranged marriages
>I just want to be assigned a qt3.15gf without exerting the slightest effort towards improving myself as a person
>woe is me
...isn't good for you. Even the people who post that stuff on here don't even believe it. It's insecure people trying to rile up other insecure people, and it works because insecure people know what buttons to press.

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

every post you make reeks of insecurity you loser.
But go ahead keep being in denial.

Why is that? Because I have the free time to use any site I want? I appreciate your opinion though. You're probably some 14 year old kid who probably gets picked on at school a ton huh? Since you can't insult any of the kids that punk you and treat you like shit every single day, you try to bring it online? I have the free time to do whatever I want every single day. If you have a problem with that, that is on you buddy. I'm happy you sent me this reply though. It made me smile. And I am glad you're putting it to random people, rather than going to school and getting your ass beat down.
Now, I don't feel like sharing my personal life with you, such as how I am probably physically and mentally superior to you in every single way, but I will leave a couple paragraphs for you to think about why you cry yourself to sleep.
I hope you understand that by taking time out of your day to monitor my activities, doesn't really say anything good about you. To then message another user, after finding and watching them, just to tell them that you think they're a nerd. That's really pathetic.
And if we are going on time spent on this site and what has been achieved in the time we have been here, you have achieved more than I have so far. To continue down the path that you are, you will surpass me. I have no clue if you're joking or what, in either case, I honestly don't care.
Kisses and Hugs, XOXO.

get one! find a job you are forced to interact lots of people. i was beta as fuck until i started to work in touristic hotels during summers. you get laid too unless you are hideously ugly. girls are extra-slutty when they are on vacation.

Could you guys go compete in being insecure and badly obscuring your trolly flirting somewhere else?

what exactly is having "no life"?

How can you even compete for women with this guy?

Easy go for the misfit chick instead of the cheerleader.