Is there a feels thread going on right now?

Is there a feels thread going on right now?
I just cut contact with the only girl I've ever truly loved. She's already in a relationship, and she told me I should just move on. I can't and I want to cry, help a Sup Forumsro out?

:c

I don't think I care. Sage.

Here's the thing... You can wait, but sadly, she won't be willing to consider you as a partner in a relationship. It sucks. It fucking hurts to have a loved one who doesn't feel the same. And I'm sorry for that. You're heart will never be the same. But maybe it will. Its all up to you. You have the power to bring yourself out of this. Cry, let it out. Tell the world to go fuck its self. The more you hold it in, the more it'll eat you up from the inside. Only you can bring yourself out of this hell hole.

go somewhere where a lot of women are and start talking to one
then creampie her
will make you feel alot better
im srs

Well you did the first proper thing you need to do in a situation like this, you cut connection.
Now focus on your hobbies, eating right, working out and generally doing things that allows you to be happy for a while.
This and time is what you need to get over her.

And my gf is almost breaking up with me.
God why relations can't be simpler

What are her grievances user and do you have a chance to remedy them?

She thinks we don't look like a couple...
I don't like to hang out and things like that, but I've been trying to. But it seems like nothing is change, in fact she's different now. I feel like she's distancing from me...

sorry any typos

This guy gets it, if you wait she'll see you as desperate and pathetic and therefor not datable

Are you naturally introverted?
Also ask her if she is in fact distancing herself from you, communication can be hard, but it is the foundation of a functioning relationship

Yes. I asked about this, and she thinks she's not. She is her PMS, and we had a "discussion" 2 weeks ago, in the same day her dog died (:/), since that day she is weird. And it's not because of her dog. I don't know. In that day we talked about this , and I said I would try to hang out with her more times, and we did it, but still, she's weird and I'm feeling bad.

Not my own feels, but my buddys

He's been massively depressed for a while now, basically cut off contact with everybody and sat home. Just finally started getting better. Actually hung out with him last night for the first time in a while.

We were drinking and doing coke, but before we even started doing that shit I could see he was actually happy. Went around and saw a bunch of other friends he hasn't seen in a while before getting the old crew together to get fucked up at another friends house.

Called me again today, asking if I wanted to hang out and drink some beers again, told him I had shit to do for a bit but I'd be back around 7. About 6:45pm he got a call saying his four year old niece, who means the world to him, was rushed to the ER after a car accident, she died shortly after.

I've been talking him down from killing himself all night, not sure where the hell he is but I've been trying to find him. Thankfully he's still answering me

same here but the guy she's with now is my best friend of 10 years

Well all you can do is keep on hanging out with her and doing your best. If that doesn't work out at least you tried

>I'm srs
My sides

thx user
I'll

I know this is boring advice but this Sup Forumsrother is right. You will feel better. You will see the possibility of a better tomorrow. If you're willing to put in work that really seems shitty you will become better than you can even see right now.

My advice is boring?
I mean it isn't new or anything, but boring?

I never actually post in these or even read them but I have nowhere else to go,

I just started University a week or so ago and I met this chick through a mutual friend, things have been going well and I was actually planning on smashing next week. We've been texting for the whole day today and she just told me that she has a child. What do I even do?

Know you're not alone Sup Forumsro. I'm in a very similar position.

It fucking sucks but that's life. You could have it so much worse. Just try and focus on the good things you have and build upon that.

First off, don't give a shit what anyone thinks about you or your relationship. If you are cool with being a dad to someone else's kid, then there's nothing wrong with that. That said, think about whether or not you're cool with being a father figure before proceeding.

Keep planning on smashing her, the child isn't ready yet.
Also it's not like you are automatically agreeing to be a father, see where things go with this chick, if you're a good fit having a child there that isn't yours isn't too big a deal.
I mean my dad took over parenting duties of my big sister after dating my mom for a bit. They ended up with getting me and my brother as well and still live happily married over 30 years later.

Damn, I hope your bro makes it through this.

Life can be so cruel.