Do you know any SJW? And i mean IRL not on facebook/twitter

Do you know any SJW? And i mean IRL not on facebook/twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I go to college, what do you think?

No, I only meet them online they're mostly Americans or Europeans

Now that you mention it now, I can actually freely discuss things like Trump without people screaming down my throat how racist and bigotry he is but I guess it's only on social media those people care about such things.

Why do you think that might be?

now because I don't live in a cucked country

Keep Poland Poland Poland

Trigglypuff is peak liberalism, after that it's all downhill.

I live in Seattle, so yeah, a bunch. Almost always women or their beta hipster bitchboy pets. They effect public policy disproportionately because they screech and protest nothing constantly to the point where it really only amounts to a hobby for them. The thing is, while this is a liberal city, it's nowhere NEAR the levels you see in, say, San Francisco or New York. SJW types only run the show because a vast majority of people here honestly don't give two flying fucks about public policy beyond what will instantaneously affect them.

yeah, my best friend :/ we try to avoid talking about politics, though

>grew up near park slope, brooklyn

nigga i grew up in ground zero of SJW's

thank god for Louisiana though

I know only one but she seems to have a mental problem

do you know anyone who is NOT an SJW?

Yep.

My sister in law is. She is pretty shitty and even spanked her son for wearing a Trump shirt. These people are delusional and need to be ended.

No, because they don't fucking exist.

God, do I.

A good friend of mine from high school ended up dating a hardcore SJW. A year later, he came out as trans.

Needless to say, they ended up breaking up the other week. I don't know what caused it, but I'm willing to bet it's because women don't find trans degenerates attractive, like I called the moment he came out.

Maybe I can salvage him, don't know, but it's just one of many friends that became cucks.

rare desu enjoy ur vacation lad

Yeah your mom

i have the misfortune of working with some. thankfully i dont have to interact with them on a daily basis but just overhearing things is enough to get me to grinding teeth.

no topic is safe around the rabid SJW. they are ALWAYS looking to politicize and criticize anything anyone wants to talk about.

comment on a nice truck and get a spiel about global warming, carbon taxes, and toxic masculinity. make a remark about a tv show or movie you enjoyed and receive snide comments about racist/sexist characterizations.

it's not worth talking with these people unless you're looking for uninvited judgement and smug commentary.

My sister, we were at my grandmother's house and my gf spelled out Trump with magnets on the fridge, and she got triggered and had to leave. Pretty funny.

>Poland
>Not cucked
LMAO

Some of nerds in high school were

This girl I used to know started showing signs of that bullshit and everyone in our little group sort of shunned her.

She's a dude now.

REEEEEEEEE
THEY GOT THE FLAG WRONG

Every Portuguese millennial

my gf is the only person I know who isn't
>tfw all my former friends already were or turned SJW
>tfw they don't want to do outdoorsy shit or go to the pub with me anymore
>tfw would be friendless and alone if we weren't together

What bugs me about this is that there's always going to be gullible people. Why not point these gullible people in a positive direction instead of teaching them to be obnoxious and useless?

i'd rather have a first mosque in my country than a first dick in my ass, Sven

RARE AS FUCK

You suck at ice-hockey.

no because i haven't set foot in a university in 15 yrs and all the girls i know grew up

life: the sjw"s cryptonite

i might be dating one. sex is too good to investigate further as of yet

Where the hell is that flag from

>maple syrup
Kek I love my country

at least we don't suck Muslim cock... yet

Wait. If your sister's son is young enough to be spanked, wouldn't your sister be the one who buys him clothes in the first place?

Ya, it is fucking terrible, they talk about equality and white privilege. I have cut back communication with them, it is non sense. Can't even form a good argument. Soft heads.

Your prime-minister suck all kinds of cock.

No, none of that shit would even exist to me if you stopped whining about it.

I study International politics in university (I am planning on joining the military). Yeah lots, though not as bad as schools of say English and Sociology. Typically all the girls are feminists of some brand or another, the only type of stuff they are even remotely intrested in are womens issues i.e. abortion, feminism, rape culture, gender gap (people still think it is real). Literally no intrest in anything else, for example war and economic issues, I guess largely because the only girls who ever take an intrest in these types of things are feminists to begin with. Know some guys as well like this, especially in Sinn Fein (I live in Northern Ireland). Anything you want to know about them ?

Yes. After they have revealed themselves as such, I observe for a while, then make an attempts at making them sane. If that doesn't work, I explain them man is judged by who he associates with and cease all contact. I don't want to validate their crazy bullshit by being "friends" with them either. Not that they would invite me anywhere anyways, least of all any interesting happening with interesting people.

wow

Same, only Portland.

I hate coming to this city. It makes me angry. Sometimes I just want to burn it down. Burn the whole city down to the gwound.

There's no way a combine flag exists. Probably a very specific IP if it does.

>Do you know any SJW?

Yes, I am one

Sihks are bro-tier mate, maybe if you had more of them your country wouldn't be falling apart

goddamn, i wish he would suck mine

Yes. I knew self-proclaimed Communists who unironically worship Stalin.

SPOILER ALERT: They're just like a mirror image of Sup Forums. They try to convince people that Stalin did nothing wrong, and that the Holodomor is a hoax.

They also want to murder us. :^)

>Sihks are bro-tier mate
Lmao, no. They are heathens.

>trigglypuff

but out muslims are completly assimilated Tatars who live here for centuries and fought by our side in many wars
your muslims recently came and are rapists and violent niggers

>tfw my cousin who I had alot of fun growing up with is now a Tranny with a woman's studies degree.
I really wish I knew pol and redpilled HIM before HE became a living contradiction.

Because they were raised in a society in the process of eschewing its values and morals for post-modern relativism and as a result have grown up with a mind full of stew and no way to separate the truth presented to them from the actual reality of a situation.

I used to be friends with some of them until they got mad at my opinions lol.

I can get along with people who think differently than me but they couldn't. I think they think I'm an intolerant racist. Good riddance I dont miss any of them.

If you knew anything about history Sven you'd knew that Poland back in the day encompassed a fairly large territory and had many different cultures and religions. Frankly nobody was cucking each other, ever heard of Lipka Tatars who were subjects of Polish kings?

>tfw gf is an SJW
Why do opposites attract?

>but out muslims are completly assimilated Tatars who live here for centuries and fought by our side in many wars
How is that even relevant? It doesn't matter if they are outstanding citizens. They have no business being in Europe. You sound like a cuck, Poland.

Half my fucking family

Most of the kids at college
Its a fucking plague

pic related

My practice girlfriend was an SJW.

>you sound like a cuck
>says sweden
whatever helps you sleep at night Sven when that nice somalian is fucking your mother

i see them come out at night
that's when the 5 for $5 deals start

yea, me and I teach college

so many minds, so little time

>Frankly nobody was cucking each other
>Poland back in the day encompassed a fairly large territory and had many different cultures and religions.

We all know that people are the same where ever you go
There is good and bad in everyone
And we learn to live, we learn to give each other
What we need to survive together alive

Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard, oh Lord, why don't we?

Ebony, Ivory living in pefect harmony
Ebony, Ivory, oh

youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

I've honestly never met one

they are memes to me

Stop being so mad, slav shit.

You could create a resonace cascade and move to the dimension ruled by the Combine. You would need to bring your computer with you though.

it always funny when the only anti slav shitposter are people from the most cucked countries like sweden, germany or england. Remember to also point out that I am not wait this will make it a top bantz

It does because Poles managed to subjugate them into their own culture. Lipka Tatars fought in every major campaign by Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth even against their own kin, Turks and Tatars. Poles didn't lower their pants a stick out their ass waiting for muslim cock to plow through them like you did Sven, they let Tatars settle in Poland on POLISH rules. All of them spoke fluent Polish or Lithuanian and fought for the Republic. Even when Poland ceased to exist as a country Lipka Tatars didn't betray their new home and fought under the White Eagle banner alongside Napoleon's troops.

>wait
I meant white, my phone is still learning english

>Remember to also point out that I am not wait this will make it a top bantz
Not white? Sure m8.

>That Image

Tell me lies, tell me white little lies

>implying people that live and farm the CA central valley don't also hate the bay area

you just used your size as an excuse ironically like a tumblrina

Still having muslims in their nation, ready to plow polish women. Like I said, they have no business being in Europe, and there's no justification for it.

Several, all my friends are lefties and it doesnt help Im brutally honest about my far-right beliefs.

One defends hijabs on Facebook and polices my Facebook comments on right winged media outlets.
She spread lies about me hitting my girlfriend when thats about the last thing i would ever do and moans about how problematic I am on her Tumblr, pretty much turned me into a scapegoat for all of her early 20s insecurities.

Also a girl my best friend loves who practices polygamy and does gender studies, every conversation we have she will spout her postmodern bullshit and gets angry when I refuse to look at things through her postmodern frame.
She was also a total bitch to this guy I know whobrowses Sup Forums, a nice christian kid.
He was politely talking about how he found god and then he hugged us and wanted to know our stories, she just shoehorned Muslim hate in there so she could go off on the kid for not wanting to have Islam replace his religion.

Also some crazy english girl who slapped her saved bloodied tampons on an ads stand because it was sexualizing nignog women.
She was insane, she stalked and harassed me for a full year because I refused to talk to a cunt that crazy.

>white man's neighborhood
that must be like a tourist attraction in Sweden, so rare

thats a shop

>lies
Sure, if you say so.

>Still having muslims in their nation, ready to plow polish women.
Says Sven while some muslim somalian shitskin is plowing his mother in the same time

where's his chainsaw

>One defends hijabs on Facebook and polices my Facebook comments on right winged media outlets.
>She spread lies about me hitting my girlfriend when thats about the last thing i would ever do and moans about how problematic I am on her Tumblr, pretty much turned me into a scapegoat for all of her early 20s insecurities.
Dat is niet jouw vriend, Nederland

I know 3 or 4.
not that many in Portugal, besides in shitty universities

Resist capitalism. As a hashtag. On an iphone.

Am angry.

you must be new

Yes. My sister is a vlogger sjw who is very good friends with Laci Green.

I actually don't want any of your somali semen, sven. It's okay

>defends hijabs on Facebook
I know people who do this and will also say teach men not to rape. The Hijab is literally used so as not to provoke a rape. But they don't like to mention this Stefan did a video on recently and made a good point at how feminists never say this to muslim men because they will not listen to bullshit the same way western men do.

>I actually don't want any of your somali semen, sven. It's okay
Yeah, Tyrone's already got you covered.

>EXTRA soft
wew

no?

You can be mad, sven, but be mad at yourself. You're the one that killed your country, nobody else

You should convince her to get nudes from Laci isn't she bi?

Yeah, my girlfriend is an SJW history professor. We don't talk politics and she's cool in all other respects. She was, however, upset when Melissa Harris Perry's show got cancelled, and I had to pretend like I cared.

Lmao how did I kill my country?

I have a close friend who is halfway between SJW and normal, i'm slowly converting him and recently got him to admit that black people should stop blaming others for their problems.

It's a slow process but he'll join us eventually.

>She spread lies about me hitting my girlfriend

Why would you call someone who does this one of your "friends"?

I go to an extremely liberal university of about 15,000. It's hard finding people who aren't SJWs.
If it exists, I've probably seen it, ask me anything