I could kill you, user. And it would be as easy as fucking yo momma on two dollar Tuesday. Your cumulative lives...

I could kill you, user. And it would be as easy as fucking yo momma on two dollar Tuesday. Your cumulative lives, everyone on this board besides me, have less meaning to me than an ant crawling through my garden. If pressing a button to kill every last one of you meant that I could sleep for one more minute tonight, I'd do it in a heartbeat. When you attain as many weapons as I have collected over the years, formal martial arts training becomes utterly irrelevant. I don't need to know how to fight. I could just kill and kill and kill and never stop because I have a virtually endless supply of weapons and potential, lethal avenues for the destruction and disposal which is Sup Forums. So the next time you fuck with someone, that someone better not be me. Beware. BEWARE.
>*Whispers* [beware]

>glock
>needing to beware
Choose one faggot.

that's precious

You okay dude?

K

Sorry about your tiny penis, bro.

LOLOL fag!

Wrong, you are too fat and probably unemployed, so you can barely kill your nabourghs, cause you are not able to afford the busticket

If you wanna kill me, go ahead.

Do it, kill me, I don't fucking care and nobody else will

my left nut feels weird

Careful boy. A weapon is only as good as the person using it. It wouldn't be anything to turn whatever weapon you try to use on me against you. So give it your best shot. I hope for your sake you get lucky - because you won't get a second chance.

i just want to blow his nuts off with those fireworks so he cant reproduce

OP IS A MEGA FAGGOT

Gay and edgy. Next

One good knife, and a mediocre pistol with no spare mags or ammo.

You won't get far with that.

Please do, ill send you my address. I want to die, every day is agony and i want the sweet release of death. I despise feeling emotions, as everything i feel hurts. Please give me the luxury of not having to live on this eartg

OP cant walk and breathe at the same time without overextending his mental capacity, you should be safe.

Okay

Fuck your shitty knife collection and your glock faggot.

If you need your fix I'll gladly volunteer

>People responding to bait copypasta
>ISHYGDDT