Stop bating for a second Sup Forums. This is about UFO's

Stop bating for a second Sup Forums. This is about UFO's.

The pyramids in Egypt are proof of it. They represent difficult mathematical concepts that were well before their time.

Moreover, the US spends anywhere from 200 billion to 2.3 trillion on secret black projects.

They reverse engineered antigrav tech in the 1950's by a team of Canadian scientists. There are millions of abductions a year.

I have seen several UFOs. They are real.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7o0rf6o-z0
youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey. OP. Reminder: Take your meds today.

proof?

just give me one shred of evidence and i'll believe you

There is /x/ for this stuff. I agree ancient aliens have been here and think some still are. To much proof as you say. But people refuse to believe.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7o0rf6o-z0

There are Vimanas in India and pyramids all over the world.

holy shit OP, i just watched that documentary on Netflix too!!!

The pyramids all over the world man that's proof. You need to wake up

Tell me the doc

There is no single reason to believe that Egyptian pyramids encode any information.

You end up dead if you ask the military industrial complex questions.

The President has level 18 clearance. The clearance for the UFO stuff is above that and need to know.

I saw a UFO phase out of reality. The only way this is possible, is if they mastered interdimensional travel.

They are 10s of thousand of years more advanced. By my estimation, 22 000 years more advanced.

please this board

Loser this is Sup Forums we can talk about anything even traps so fuck off

pyramids were built by carrying a sled of water and eroding away a mountain of sand to shape the pyramid

Tia tuahacan is more proof. Literally, every ancient culture from Native Americans, to Indians, to Chinese, Egyptians, Sumarians and etc all spoke of Gods from the stars.

The remaining structures are proof of it. There is a harmonic chamber in the red pyramid of Egypt that activates the right hemisphere of the brain.

PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT

That's a theory. But they are not tombs.

they are here and
very VERY real.
I have seen many also

here is a pic of some in formation

A HYPOTHESIS IN NOT EVIDENCE
EVIDENCE IS NOT PROOF

>There are millions of abductions a year.
proof?

youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ

Now you know.

You must be one of them who refuse to believe those savages because they was not the white man. Well they told stories, drew art about them some wrote it down. Today we refuse to believe because those ancient people was so stupid. Yet we say they bully things like the pyramids so which is it then?

This is hilarious. Our brains didn't just fully develop recently. It's not impossible for people in the past to come up with the same shit that we've done especially in something like architecture that has always been a thing.

>difficult mathematical concepts
The triangle is not very advanced, and neither is piling up blocks of stone. Their early attempts looked crappy and then they got better. Because, yknow, there was fuck all to do with no TV and stuff...

If it's above the presidents clearance who operates these investigations? Not trolling, legit question