So, i fucked up a little bit

So, i fucked up a little bit.

Im a 18 year old from one of the biggest cities in the US. because I was bored the other day(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought mayber she was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago. Im worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. What do you guys all think?

here's some nude Allison brie

I already told you it's considered fraud. You're going to the pokey faggot.

That's not fraud, faggot

My advice OP would be to continue doing the incredibly retarded things you've been doing and be really defensive about it, to the point of violence.
If all works out well you'll either be dead (we can only fucking hope) or you'll be available to go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole

I think you should be fine as long as you didn't threaten to kill her or find her or harass her or anything I don't think the police will even investigate it as they don't have that kind of power to do so they'd have to take that to a court and have the court approve to have a case opened there are much more important stuff for them to worry about than someone using a fake number to text someone as long as you didn't threaten her in any negative way you should be fine catfishing isn't illegal well at least in California they're not gonna waste resources to investigate something small like that honestly

NY, not cali

OP is s pussy

dude you didn't even come close to doing anything the police would give a fuck about. literally your only problem is that you fucked up a friendship, but I've gotten caught doing way worse shit to girls I know and we've fixed out friendships. you'll be fine, chill. just leave her alone for a bit.

You think so? Do you think the going to the police bit was a bluff to get me scared? Ive been thinking maybe its that a little bit

it's possible she did, but what would you even file a police report for? I'm not a law expert but I can't even imagine what law you even came close to breaking. I'd be shocked if anything at all comes of this. In the incredibly unlikely change that the cops do talk to you, it won't be anything more than "uh, stop that." I don't even think this is remotely close to grounds for a restraining order.

Look at Catfish, for example - an entire series based on people pretending to be other people online and none of those people ever get in trouble. They get caught, it's a big "whoops" and then the episode is over.

Your logic is without flaw.

I guess it could be considered harassment. They probably couldn't get solid proof the old texts were from me but they could get proof these were if they wanted to subpoena the texting app people and then my ISP.

Im not worried about the cat fishing part, as much as i am about the harassment part.

Pussy

thats not harassment

I guess, if the cops actually go get the subpoenas they need ill get a call from them? I hope they wouldn't just show up at my house

You have to kill her now.

Why would I do that?

Because it would be funny.

nah. im genuinely nervous she'll tell the cops

She can't if she's dead.

this

Same fag

Also samefag

Not true. I'm just some nervous dumb ass

OP posted this yesterday

you're fine you faggot
The police don't care about some cunt with weird texts.
Just stop doing stupid shit...

and always remember, it wasn't you.

you're good
she didn't file shit
police don't waste time notifying you of a restraining order (which is about the only thing she'd be able to do)
you'd already know so relax and stop posting this dumb shit on this board, you're taking up space and I have to hide this thread along with all the gay furry and trap shit.

I'm confused she doesn't know it's you but she blocked you on snapchat and instagram?

Yeah, that's what I found to be weird. I don't know if she suspected it was me and just blocked me but it's strange.

I hope you're right.

Usually you're made aware of a restraining order. I'm more worried of her trying to get charges or something brought upon me for this shit.

I don't think the police care enough to subpoena 2 different entities to try to figure out if weird texts were from you or not

I hope you're right as well