Hey Sup Forums How shit is your life?

Hey Sup Forums How shit is your life?
>25
>Never had a real girlfriend
>Hard to connect with people
>Spent entire childhood adolescence and adult hood playing videogames
>Friends all eventually left and no one trusts me
>No real job experience

Complain thread, I don't want to see any positivity or hope of the future, let all your complaints and cries be heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>25
>lost love of my life due to not being able to travel out of state to see her because i was pissing away savings on drugs
>am doing fine now

You'll be okay, OP, your time will come

>leave before sunrise
>work all day
>home well after sunset
>no food
>no beer
fml

OP here from >

i cant stop dripping precum

am over 20 years older than you kid, never had a girlfriend, is hard to connect to people, and played way too many video games too.

You get used to it eventually.

> moved to US at 16
> got depressed
>got into drugs and smoking reds, pack a day
>Im now a 21 year old freshman at a community college w fucked up teeth
>be self-conscious every time i talk to someone because of my teeth

I was a relatively handsome chinky chonk before meth.

do some self analysis:

wiki autism spectrum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

50 years old.
never been married
poor
never owned a home
rent controlled apartment in trendy neighborhood.

fuck a few milfs
20 year old car / convertible

no food in fridge
on Sup Forums regularly

Age 26
Make 8k a week because I'm not a faggot like Op. Tell bosses what has to happen, have qt gf. Fuck her on the regular because I'm not like you. I love life, please go out and do more work and or find your niche which will make you a shitload of money

>27
>the vampiric social control system of imaginary debt-based currency and wage slavery still exists
>haven't gotten laid in years

Would you choose to live another life if you had the chance?

>being a millennial

>be me
>18
>hated being a boy from a young age
>developed depression and anxiety at 7
>constantly thought there were people trying to kill me from as young as 4
>play games to distract myself from how awful everything is
>no close friends from grade 4 up to grade 10
>think about suicide every day
>one day the police come into my house while I'm wasted as fuck and underage because my friend called them and told them I was trying to kill myself
>forced to see many health professionals
>develop anorexia to try and become more feminine
>doctors get really worried and don't trust me to keep myself alive, threaten to lock me up in a psych ward
>forced to gain weight
>start doing worse at school
>put myself into increasingly dangerous situations
FML

What happened bro?

>21
>grad'd HS
>worked dead end grounds keeping gig over 3 yrs, since 18
>stress free, good co-workers, half the crew 420 every lunch break
>learned alot about landscaping, irrigation and maintenance
>love it but can't see any money in it
If I was smart and motivated I'd go to a trade school or apprenticeship.
The boss would give a good reference so I'm not too worried.

PS I can still be a neckbread

Maybe six girlfriends, been with over 100 women
Make almost 200k/yr and am home a lot
Played video games all though childhood
Open relationship with a gorgeous girl who's now my wife, turned me into a cuckold. She fucks a couple guys a year and has me watch. It's a huge turn on...

I live with unending chronic pain. I may have a brain tumor or Parkinson's, but can't get a MRI. I am running out of hope.

.....right

So...what do you do to make 400k a year in your twenties exactly?

>24
>technician at a self-defense ammo company
>play games all the time, no social life
>haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years
>spend all my money on guns and chaturbate
feelsgoodman.jpeg

thats half a million a year Lel

>then you woke up

'murika

DIVORCED

WIFE KILLED ME IN DIVORCE- GOT ALL 6 MILLION OF OUR ASSETS AND I PAY BAD CS AD SS BECAUSE COMMUNIST CANADA

MOVED IN WITH PARENTS- PARENTS HATE ME

DIAGNOSED WITH A NASTY DISEASE- IT'S THE START BUT I CAN'T PISS PROPERLY AND HAVE TO WEAR DIAPERS. WILL DIE A MISERABLE, MISERABLE DEATH

KIDS LOVE ME SO THERE'S THAT BUT THINGS DON'T LOOK GOOD

move to WA state and smoke top tier reefers

stop shouting we're all right here

>21
>Never had a girlfriend
>Never hooked up with a girl
>Have a hard time talking to women
>Really self concious
>Dropped out of highschool in the 10th grade
>Have a stable job that allows me to travel sometimes
>I work from home and only leave the house to travel
>Spent most of my life sitting in front of a computer
>Became a fat fuck after dropping out and only recently started losing the weight
>Have very few close friends
>Really unhappy
>Wish I wasn't a neckbeard virgin and could actually speak to women

Woo-wee, Rick.

Sucks 800k dicks a year

FUCK YOU. JUST FUCK YOU.

Stupid faggot got raped by some bitch in divorce
I will get married in 2000 never

>31
>Spent 1/3 of my life homeless on the streets
>2 years being beat by my father while he did meth
>Before the beatings he wasn't in my life and my mother had me drugged up in the system through a bunch of shit like prozac, carbamazepine, ritalin, trazodone and soo much more.
>Got molested from about 10-14 (14 is when I moved out of my moms to live with my dad's. Thought that was gonna save me. Obviously i was wrong)
>Didnt really make friends till I hit high school. In the end I had them lie and talk shit behind my back and only end up with 1 friend in the end from all of it. He lies but its stupid lies so I tolerate it.
>Rolemodel/idol/ my cousin shot himself in the head when i was 6 and a half. Thought it was my fault until I turned around 9 or 10 ish
>First attempt I had on my own life was when I was 4 and it was because someone else tried to slice my throat first.
>Get beat by my stepdad while being 4 years old because I missed 1 toy on the floor when I was cleaning up. No it wasn't just spankings, he started with slapping me across the face and then proceeded to try and run me over with his wheel chair and hit me with things.
>Throughout high school always had rumors made about me, one was bad enough I got expelled from the school system so I couldn't graduate.
>Moved away from everything I ever knew since I have had a kid, wanted to make things right for my kid to grow up around since I finally thought I found a nice girl. ( was wrong, crazy and blames me for her wanting to kill herself every time i tell her no about something or try to do something for myself)
>Have no options left to do anything so I go to work and drink until i pass out because I wanna be able to forget about life and just die.
>Too scared to try and commit suicide and fail again.
>Only thing I have left to live for is my son and I feel like he's better off without me at this point.
>post about life on Sup Forums and wait for response and pray that my life isn't actually all that bad.

The new nazi party has a place for you friends. if youre white you already a winner with us.

>I will get married in 2000 never

I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE AN ISSUE. IT'S NOT THAT YOU WON'T, YOU CAN'T.

NOT EVEN A MAIL ORDER BRIDE WITH TWO TEETH WILL SETTLE FOR A DOG LOSER LIKE YOU.

ENJOY LONELINESS. LEREDDIT HAS ADVICE FOR LONELY FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU.

Here's a response user

SUICIDE BOMBER? I AM DYING ANYWAYS.

I'm a failed normie who lurks Sup Forums

Stop projecting and turn off your caps lock for God sake

I do love me some Aryans women, but unfortunately I have some native in my recent ancestry. German and polish ancestry aside from that, though.

SURE LONELY LOSER. IT'S SATURDAY LONELY FAT ASS. POST A PIC. I BET YOU ARE 350+ POUNDS.

LEREDDIT IS THATAWAY.

You can do more for your son and you know it. Be a better dad, don't make excuses.

Left girlfriend, apartment, job, friends, my life (a few years after my 4 year gf cheated and walked out on me) and moved back home to take care of my parents while they die since they atleast to go out in peace. Starting to regret my decision. It's eating at me day and night all the time. I'm severely depressed and have incredibly high anxiety now. I just want my life back.

Zack?

Be a good father to your son! Have a connection with him if you can't with anyone else. No need to drink till you pass out? Talk to your son they have very interesting things to say. Alcohol is just masking your problem. It makes it worse when you fill a whole with alcohol or drugs. Trust me. 23 and addicted to H for a year. Though I only snort. No shots. For me.

He's currently not even at home because home is unsafe because I live with a 54 year old that has dementia and gets violently angry whenever my son cries. So I had to send him to his great grandma's for now. As much as I would love to do better for him, it's not gonna happen until I finish college.

>almost 28
>can't hold a job
>girlfriend is going through same thing: manic depression and daily panic attacks at least she has a job :(

The other shit i can deal with its these daily panic attacks that are getting to me and i dont wanna go on meds

Aaron?...

>24 yo
>less than 1k to my name
>live in mom's basement
>have crohn's
>no friends
>never done anything sexual with a girl who wasn't a hooker

your 4 year old gf cucked you? duuuuuuude!

He's only 2 right now. I would love to talk to him but atm I can't even drive to go see him because I can't afford it. He is having a party soon though for his 2nd.

I'm not Aaron but you work at Kroger right?

>worked my arse off so wife didn't have to
>did this so kids would have a chance at turning out decent
>mental health fucked from working myself to death
>kids act like oversize babies
>decade wasted with nothing to show for it except fucked mental health

Holy shit how'd you guess that from failed normie?

>30
>live with mom and pregnant older sister
>had 2 relationships, one ended up cheating on me, other lied about having a boyfriend already and was using me for financial gains
>develope social anxiety so bad i only take a job where i work alone at a school after hours
>brother died last year, dad died in 2008
>my sisters only seem to want me to get gf again so i have kids - am last male in the family, up to me to keep name going
>life is existence only to serve others and die
>havent killed self yet because of emotional hit it would be to mom and my life insurance doesnt cover suicide

Am I wrong about Kroger?

2 year olds are the best. They learn so much and them trying to talk is so funny, and they are so creative! You will love it. Things will get better. His party will be fun! Always look for one good thing a day that makes you excited, it helps. This life is fucked for everyone and we have no idea why we are here, but might as well make it an adventure, right?

>18
>overweight
>4 friends
>spent highschool dicking around so cant go to college
>watching my 4 few friends all leave and go onto college
>play videogames all day
Only positive thing now is im losing weight and enlisting in the army in a couple months once i reach the requirements for physical.

Dad?

Thanks fam, makes me feel a little better. This place is a lot different than it was like 10 years ago. Never would have expected so much positivity. Feels good.

i cant get a girlfriend to save my life.

a goid looking one, anyway.

lol it seems like it user. I'm honestly curious to know how this random encounter just happened. This is different user and not Kroger user. Unless your samefagging...

Doesnt*

Welcome to the mediocre life. The top 70% of women pick like the top 10% of men. There's some bombshells that settle or don't know what they are worth -- but they're rare.

Basically it comes down to luck, looks, money or all three.

what about confidence?

tbh i can't tell who is who when someone else posts because im too lazy to look at background info.

But yeah I was thinking it was Zack from a local Kroger to where I am because he is a failed normie. He also uses the term normie which is specific to a certain group of people outside of Sup Forums. Primarily filthy frank followers. That's why I guessed it. That and the time period, he isn't on facebook right now and idk if he got unbanned here yet or not.

>25
>no gf since 22
>last time I made out with a chick was maybe 6 months ago
>I must be awkward or offputting in some way because meeting new people is always very strange but once people are forced to be around me more they warm up to my personality
>spend my time collecting 6th gen game but never play any
>have a few friends for life
>no real job experience live at home with family
>haven't spoken to my 30 y/o brother who also still lives at home in over a year

I feel the same way but everyday is something new, whether be bad or good it's an adventure, or at least that's how I look at it, because it keeps things exciting for me. I get real depressed sometimes where I get too scared to move, but everyone gets depressed to an extent. And stay stagnent never gets you out of it, it just makes it worse. I think we focus too much on other people's lives with social media and shit we forget to live our own. I'm glad I could keep you positive.

I mean, if you're confident in yourself I'd imagine you're somewhat successful, no? But yeah sure, that attracts women too, but I'm not sure it completely overshadows everything else.

People are weird though, who knows.

I'm the guy who called you Aaron, and I was just fucking with you. Sorry.

Also you understand how common the phrase normie is on Sup Forums don't you?

Just keep moving forward. Never stay stagnent.

>2 year olds are the best

YEP. TIGHT AS FUCK.

>bullshit no one cares about
>too much of a pussy to go out to a strip club tonight and try to get a blowjob

yeah, and i Have gotten lucky with good looking girls, but its really few n far between.

Honestly common on Sup Forums? No idea. Everyone I know that still uses Sup Forums doesn't say it except for 1 person. That and I haven't been here for literally 10 years fam. Feels good to be trolled though Kappa

It's a lot easier to be confident when you are good looking and/or successful.

i'm just a raging faggot.

I mean it's fairly common, yeah. I'm also willing to bet most people know who Franku is too. That said, I've been here for like 7 years and seen it thrown around a fuck ton.

Also keep your dirty Twitch memes out of my pristine chan. Keepo

Different user here, how do I move forward if I think everything has gone to shit?

>25
>Have 3 degrees in teaching
>No one's hiring me
>Countless interviews, did well in every single one, but never chosen
>Literally spent the rest of my money on bills just now
>Going back to job on Tuesday where no one respects me (lunch monitor)
>Feel absolutely rejected by every prospective job, and woman possible (I'm not ugly, I swear. And I don't have a shit personality. Every girl I fall for is taken. Not joking, I'm cursed.)

Life is not bad for me. It really isn't. I just feel fucking stuck, and I can't bring myself out of this goddamn hole. Part of me is giving up because I think "Why bother trying if the same result is going to show itself?"

Dream job man

Men have a harder time being hired for teaching positions don't they? Especially for K12 level teaching from what I understand. It's basically "reverse" sexism. Fun.

It's possible. Didn't consider that. I always think that it's because I haven't had experience in a classroom, just one on one tutoring.

Robert?

Even different user here as well

>48
>Multiple trades, trucker, welder, etc. all with tickets
>Looked after retired mom with heart conditions for 7 years
>Drunk now. Living off credit. No prospects and having chest pains start.

John?

>744031572
who is the girl in the picture and is she legal

Nope, it's Dirt.

Brenda?

>Spent entire childhood adolescence and adult hood playing videogames

I think I've isolated the root cause of all of your other problems. I blame your mom, as I assume you lived with her after the divorce.

I mean, it never hurts to get more experience in. What's the process for becoming a temp / substitute like? I know most teachers end up doing that for quite a while before they get hired.

Joe Dirt! How've you been man? Still got that mullet?

>26
>Live at home with mom
>Had one "girlfriend" for a few months when I was 13, kissed and minor groping never got past that.
>Have a completely useless college degree (History)
>Worked at a shitty call center for last 3 years got fired about a week and a half ago
>Only motivation to find employment is so I can afford weed again
>Weed is the only thing that makes anything bearable anymore. Alcohol is a meh substitute
>Down to one real friend. Rest moved away, changed, or we just stopped talking for whatever reason.

Just end me. I just want to get stoned all day and be left alone.

Who are these people..?

We have Welcome to the NHK and living at home in common user. Too bad we're both dudes and suicidal.

find a fatty

while with her think about a hottie

Just don't get out of bed anymore

>What happened?
Yu ask that like this is out of the ordinary, when actually most people live like this.

I got sick from eating my own cum when I had a yeast infection.

It's the same as applying for a teaching position: online application or email to the principal/their secretary, interview like normal. I've looked into that as well, but no dice on that either. The school year starts on Tuesday, I had hoped to get something before this time of year. I'm embarrassed to go back since everyone knows what I want to do and they all told me to go get it and not come back. I know I'm still young, but I want to start my life already. I don't want to be low on money. I don't want to struggle. I want to do well and be prosperous and happy.

>time to see who fell for the corporatist propaganda

Honestly I was in the same boat. I have an amazing resume. Got an interview as a airline attendent. Blew it a long time ago. Had a job at a Petco for a few years moved to dog training which for me is a dream job. My significant other said he didn't love me anymore so I up and quite my job that day and was going to leave. Ended up staying with them and still with them but I was trying to get an amazing job better than retail trying for pharmacist tech had a few bites but none worked got discouraged started doing H because good time, never got good job so I used it because I felt like shit about myself stopped trying or when I did it was a small shitty job. I would get to fucked up and get fired. Stopped trying again. Have ton of shit to pay for, still. But I kept trying and I'm still kind of stuck but I got a new job I really like I'm on time. This job makes me do less H, and I feel happy. Working here. I'm just wanting to better and things aren't always shit. Remember that. Because through those shitty days I've also had good days.

>21 year old
>one semester away from a Bachelors degree
>Girlfriend misses her period two months in a row
>both still virgins never had sex
>get depressed as fuck basically suicidal now
>dont know what to do anymore