Ask a stereotypical white guy anything. Hot roommate/love interest is on a date...

Ask a stereotypical white guy anything. Hot roommate/love interest is on a date, which has resulted in 5 double shots in the last 20 minutes, and I'll probably answer anything.

Pic very much related.

Why aren't you taking her out

>/thread

How long ago did you buy those rolls? They don't last very long, from personal experience. Bought myself some to make subs for work, were moldy within 3-4 days

I'm 20, she's 25. Which to me matters not at all, and to her matters a lot, despite her telling me she keeps forgetting I'm not her age because of how far ahead of most other 20 year old guys I am on the maturity scale.

Just a couple days, no worries fam.

She's not interested and giving you an easy out to not feel hurt. WHat's wrong with you?

Couple days and they look untouched, they'll be moldy before you even use half of em.

I was actually mad about it even though they only cost me like $2. Was pretty excited to have subs instead of normal sandwhiches, though. Really not a fan of normal bread but sub rolls are pretty good.

Im drunk as shit as well

If she wants you as a roommate she's already determined you're a safe choice and placed you forever in the friendzone. Amiright?

That's a polite way of saying she's not interested. I'd say let it go and start talking to other girls

She's impossibly close to exactly the kind of person I want to spend my life with, aside from the fact that she's not interested. To answer your question, though, I probably suffer from a lot of desperation and loneliness despite my insistence (while sober) that I don't have either of those. I have a good job and a good family, an apartment and a car, so everything is, in reality, looking up for me. But (and yeah, this is probably the infatuation or some shit speaking) I don't have her, when she's one of main focuses of my life right now.

Shit son, thanks for the information. I'll be sure to use the fuckers in the next couple days.

That sucks man. How's life otherwise?

Uright.

She's not currently interested in you fgt..if you forget her and go out fucking other chicks theres a chance she might become interested. ..or you might just be an ugly cunt with no swag..sitting there drinking by yourself like a pussy isn't going to change anything

Nah, she's already told me that, directly and explicitly. I'm actually trying, but let's be real, Tinder ain't the best of hives for this kind of thing. And with my job in particular I'm out of town in the mountains more often than not, which makes it difficult.

If it's torturing you so bad, move out. Christ, if she's always looking good and is such a treasure to be around, it's fucking cruel to yourself to stay in that situation.

Financially speaking, that would be a grievous mistake. But I sure get what you're saying.

Why dont you hit up tinder or pof and get your mind off her.Maybe even take a girl home when shes home and make loud sex to her

Roomate? Panties/ dildos post them

Try to find a male roommate?

My best advice. Ignore the shit out of her, get in better shape, bring bitches home. You'll get your dick wet and make her ether really jealous or annoyed.

Actually, fantastic. On the way to a promotion, just bought a car that isn't in *terrible* condition, and everything I have right now I got with my own money and my own will, not from my parents or some shit. I've never been in as good a place realistically speaking as I am right now. This shit just hits me for some suspiciously-beta reason.

Getting in better shape is part of my job, as it happens; I do shit on hiking trails. Those awesome rock steps on trails you see, that's what I do. A gym couldn't do a helluva lot more for me.

Yeah, I know it won't. But it sure makes it easier to handle for the night, given that I have no plans tonight. (Which, of course, doesn't help my base at all.)

Then move on homie. There's lots of "perfect" girls out there just like her. And whatever you do. Don't fill her emotional needs. That's just as bad as being a cuck.

That's good. You should focus on the positives, don't dwell on the negatives.

you got drunk because your hot ass roommate went on a date and will potentially have her brains fucked just a few feet away from your room tonight?

The girl I love and loves me got a dui after leaving my house tonight. It's the first time we had sex too. I'm fucking terrified and, pissed at myself and near tears. What do OP?

Even so, I still do genuinely care about her well-being. She's just a good person, plain and simple, and those are hard to come by. Emotionally speaking, yeah, hell no I ain't gonna bend over backwards, but I do care about her enough to be there for her and do shit for her when she needs it. And that's not because of how I feel, it's because when it comes down to it she's my roommate and she happens to deserve it. Moving on... Yeah, you're for sure right. It's just a process, I guess.

Essentially, yes.

15 pack of stones under 6 bucks haha

THis sounds like a great place to be at. Work on not letting this girl ruin that for you. If you give her half a chance, she'll bleed you fucking dry.

You just got some, my dude. And with someone you actually care about, no less. Legal shit is shit you just deal with. Deal with it as soon as possible, because my other roommate doesn't and that's why we're kicking him out this month. Just keep moving forward my man. You're doing all right.

Probably right about that. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that, but they never do, do they?

Shea not really in a spot to deal with that financially and her bf is livid, we just got off the phone. She was bawling and I heard him screaming at her in the background. I'm gonna have to sell all my shit to pay for her lawyer. I don't care but I can't be there for her right now and it's killing me.

Hell yeah, man. This is shit I tell other people, but for some reason have a hard time doing myself. But hey, at least I've got the shit to back it up.

Good person or not, women thrive on emotional support more than they do sex. Being there for her is tantamount to fulfilling a relationship need with you getting nothing out of it. Leaving her satisfied and you drinking alone. She's probably more of a cunt than either of you realise.

Drink wild turkey instead

It happens. She should dump the guy; not saying he's a bad dude, necessarily, but if she's willing to cheat on him it's not a relationship worth having. With that in mind I'd also like to say that if she's willing to cheat on one bf, she's willing to cheat on all of them, yourself included. Be careful, Sup Forumsro.

Fuck man, I wish. That's what we have at our crew barbecues. Best night I've had in this sense was 12 shots of that shit in a couple hours with the crew. But you've got some solid advice there. Shit, it even tastes better,

You just may be right about that.

Exactly, cheaper and smoother imo

There's more to life than relationships. Society just pressures that ideal male-female couple stigma everywhere. Shit about marriage and sex in commercials and ads...Fuck all of it.

There's a whole world to explore and enjoy and so much to do. This would be the time to strengthen the bonds you have with your friends. Or learn new skills or hobbies and make more friends through there. Become an amazing, skilled person with their life in order; that is the best people can hope for.

The first shot can be kinda rough for some people (honestly, not for me at all) and then every one after that is like water. *That's* where it's at. 12 down the hatch no problem? I'll take that deal.

Damn straight. Again, this is all shit I know academically, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it realistically yet. On the bright side, I'm in the mountains with no cell service for 8 days every other week with my friends (my crew), so there's never been a time when I was getting to know friends better.

Despite how much this shit hurts while I'm sober, I do have to say, at least I'm not a fuckin' suicidfag over it. I guess that already puts me in a better place than a lot of folks.

You're probably gonna fuck up, drag this out, let your feelings build up and then get rejected really hard and destroy everything until not even a friendship is salvageable. It's typically and everyone's been there.

If it's any consolation, I've done this at least 3 times before. Once over a 5-year timeline. My advantage here is that I told her how I felt almost right off the bat, so I'm not left in nearly as much mystery.

My first shot of vodka was very underwhelming, my friend at the time said it would burn like shit but i just drank it and i enjoyed it tbh

Honestly, the only vodka I've had was fuckin' Smirnoff Ice, which I only even tried because I was already wasted and curious. It was literally just Jolly Rancher-flavored shit. Do not recommend. Whiskey and tequila, that's my game.

>i live with a girl and i fell in love with her. i would probably fall in love with any girl that was around me on a regular basis because i am a sad person

That's what I did. I'm still riding the waves of the atom bomb that was my fuck up at my first relationship, and it sucks

Why aren't you drinking Gentleman's Jack, faggot

Nah. I've got girls on my crew that I'm with more often than Hot Roommate that I'm totally fine just being friends with. I was in love with this girl well before being roommates, that's just how the cookie crumbled. That being said, there are other situations in my past I could agree with you on.

You make a valid point, faggot.

Well thanks for clearing that up. Apparently you are just really, really dumb.