Is it weird that when I was in elementary school I got gangraped by some high school guys and I grew up to have a rape...

Is it weird that when I was in elementary school I got gangraped by some high school guys and I grew up to have a rape fetish for older men?

Story fagt

No that sounds like a defense mechanism a brain would think up to deal with the trauma.
"It's not rape if I like it" essentially.
You basically have sexual Stockholm syndrome.

Not as weird as asking complete strangers at the other side of the world for their opinion on this

Well to be fair, asking complete strangers who have no actual impact on your life is a good way to get honest answers and avoid derision/pity.

I was in second grade, but it was a small school, elementary, middle, and high all in one building separated in to wings, it pretty much only happened because I was a really smart kid

>library books in elementary library were too simple and immature for me
>took a bunch of reading comprehension tests and got permission to walk to the high school library and check out books there
>school's one good thing was it had a really nice gym in the high school wing
>has two sets of doors on opposite sides
>cut through the gym to save time
>four high schools followed me in and dragged me in to the locker room
>hurt like hell when they started fucking
>they ended up beating me up too because when one tried to put it in my mouth I bit him

I guess that's a good thing? I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing from a mental health perspective

I honestly can't tell you if it is good or bad user.
Getting therapy might help you though, trying to rewrite a childhood trauma by being gang banged by older men doesn't sound healthy to me. But that is from my perspective of someone who didn't go through this.

I don't get ganged, you'd be surprised how few tops have a rape fetish still even fewer that are good at it

Well then you should probably get some help so you can get in sexual situations that are healthier I guess.
I mean don't you want a partner to be with, with whom even vanilla sex seems exciting and sexy?

fuck that got me hard

Are you a guy?

No. I was fucked by an eagle scout when I was a bear and I grew up wanting the same thing, only with the man doing it in uniform.

Did they cum, how long did it happen, did you get help

Yes.

Yeah, they came, and no I never really got help. At least not professional help.

would you do it again if given the opportunity?

No, what I do now is just rape roleplay, not real rape. What happened as a kid was genuine, painful rape.

Lol did you cry

How does 4 kids cumming in your asshole feel fagt

Oh that's what happened

unfortunate that it happened that way.

Yes

Was extremely painful.

I bet other people that went there talk about the time 4 teens ran a train on some kid like it was HBOs Oz

To OP, I got a best friend who has a kinky
daddy rape fetish, somewhat you have. Well she was raped by her older brother when she was a kid. Its because of this that she has a thing for huge guys who control her. She likes to feel small.

I dont like seeing her in a relashonship where she cries about how she will just stay miserable and be shit talkwd by the guy several times yet says she still loves the guy.

Please user, dont be like that. It makes the people around you sad. Makes me sad that you cant yet make your own closure, the past is the past.