Trips decide what i say next

trips decide what i say next

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charge your phone first

IPhone fags are constantly letting their phones die and dropping their shit all over the place.

Good looks, for a second I thought my pho

i wanna meet your mother and fuck you both

I wonder how many nigger cocks you've sucked

i accept jesus christ as my personal lord and savior

Niggy Dicky in Vicky

Send feet pics

yo wuzzup hawt diggaty dawgg how u doinn im good habutchu

changing to dubs bc this is gonna take forever, good luck

fucking faggot
earn some patience

Thanks for the reddit gold fellow redditer

>Sincere apologies m'lady, for my youngest sibling had decided that the best course of action to entertain himself would be to aggravate me in the most deplorable form. Now might I ask yourself madam, how well have you been today and need I perform my hardest in an effort to court you?

I love to shove my cock in my own ass.

Trips? Literally kill yourself. Make it dubs and we'll talk. Until then, sage.

>almost gets quads

I have posted our conversation on the internet website known as Sup Forums and am hoping for a reply which will be shocking enough to induce laughter.

Roll

This.
Shame you didn't get those quads.

roll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Nigger

roll

this

This is a free roll. First reply to this post in case it gets trips will earn the right to claim the trips. This also count for any "reroll" post replying to this one.

Faggot can't even get quads

Roll

reroll

roolling for this

SAMEFAG

giughdchdfkjghpmriseoiceoimlkghcrgmijmejtiojerohsejghsdfjgkhsdflkghseugrigshnerlkgjcmhesrgweurigherghriouvhrngoiurhng

>> Have fun delivering

ok rape u next week

Cunt.

GUYS. Is it dubs or trips? also reroll.

it's trips you little bitch

Tits or gtfo

Oh shi...

winrar?

HAHAHAHAHA

waste of perfectly good trips

Winrar

OP deliver now

Fucking trips really? Just for that. Hey this faggot posted a thread with our conversation asking for replies because hes a fucking autist cuck.

OP respond

OP, you better deliver. Waiting for screenshot...

I am this poster, send her this

that makes no sense out of context you dumb faggot

OP DELIVERED BUT IS STILL A FAGGOT

Shouldve rolled. Too late.

He had to. What would you rather he done?

Look I really just wanna fuck your arm pit while i strangle myself with your panties. Is that really to much to ask? I'll pay for fucks sake

U want sum fuk

This

Momma, I'll cum in your cooch

you better kys how about that

WE MUST RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

see

Look. I know I just met you and all, but could you tell me the color of your little sisters panties? Also a picture of her armpit too please.

RE ROLL FOR THE HOLY LAND

Roll for this

I think I love you. I found your IP address and where you currently live. I'll come and we can talk in person babe?

Roll

Rollin

NOT EVEN FUNNY U CREEP

winrar

roll

Roll for awkwardness

close

Send a dick pic

Nudes pls lol ;) ;) ;) ;)

shit

Rollin for glorious awkwardness.

She either blocked you or fake.

roll for this

Will you be my construction worker clown and peg me with a purple strap on?

SOPHIA YOUR A FAGGIT

roll

FAG

rolling for this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this one

do this what the hell

Rolos

SOPHIA

HEY SOPHIA

ANSWER ME YOU WHORE

I want you to fuck my wife

reroll

rollerino

I want to suck your mom

Can I cum on your cat's face?

wtf she will never respond now.

it wasnt even funny to anyone not her or us.