Should i give this woman a chance? even though she is a single mum?

should i give this woman a chance? even though she is a single mum?

Fuck you win, well you will if you become a supportive farther to that child that is.

Depends how old you are and if your willing to settle down for a relationship with a kid. Me personally, I wouldn't but it all depends on the person I guess

nah

stop being such a cuck by even considering that, nobody should date single moms

eat it

dundundund dunnndundudnun
Our lord and savior
yall are saved
go on with your merry way

Ass

Nig

didn't mentioning anything about sage

pump and dump or get out. Run.

sigh....

The Nanking massacre was a hoax

wasd

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahah
fuck

BACK OFF OP

only if you see yourself being a dad. or your just gunna hit it and quit it.

fuckin got em

ok

There are plenty of cute whores without babies.

no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! Do you want to have to take care of a child? if it's a 1 night stand then do it... wear a condom since she sucks at birth control.

But if you want a relationship... Unless you want a kid who'll never think of you as his father, but you'll still have to pay for and take care of it... Don't do it.

I need a negate immunities immunity

No.
The only time you should even THINK about giving a single mom a chance is:
>She MUST be a widow. Losing the father to tragedy is not the fault of the mother or the child. Bitches that make babies and leave the father either have shit skills choosing men or are selfish and completely willing to fuck up their kids life for selfish happiness. Honestly, even if she is a rape victim who refused an abortion I'd turn and run. Bitch has bad luck and is too stupid to know how/what a plan B pill is.
>You didn't meet her online/at da club/or while doing hood rat shit and met her in a fairly normie environment.
>She is hot
>She doesn't expect you to be daddy and is not trying to rush things
I've only made one exception to single mothers, she fell in these categories and honestly she was an amazing girl and I regret none of the time I invested in her even though we broke up after a year and change.
Every other single mom who chose to be a single mom is a ratchet cum slut who needs to fish in the shallow end of the Beta pool. But I always try and emphasize widows are different.
>Pic related. Said widow.