Post your GF Pussy... Sup Forums replies: would Suck / Fuck / Both / or None

Post your GF Pussy... Sup Forums replies: would Suck / Fuck / Both / or None.

Continued...

Wife.

Wrong pic, sorry

Her from the last thread.

What would Sup Forums do with this?

I would suck it fuck it eat it and greet it

I would make sweet love to that, making sure to leave my full load inside...then watch her eat it as it drips out

wwyd

Shes nice, post more

That is a nice plump looking puss
The bush is a nice touch

I would kiss and lick her till she has the best orgasm she ever had, then you can fuck her spasming pussy while i move on to the next

she has a big pussy, so she thinks that hair hide it.
thanks for your reply

how about this 21yo gf?

Can you share a spread pic? I think it looks nice

Wow...I really wish I could tongue that pussy and ass! MOAR!

what do you think?

why you like it?

I think she has a nice fucking body and shouldn't be ashamed/embarrassed about anything. Including that pussy
I'd love to eat that cunt out and make her cum and moan

I love the way it looks, nice and tight. I also bet she tastes amazing, would love to taste her pussy and asshole for myself

My girl

thanks i like comments, i m hard now

Me too, so share more with me man!

sorry

I love the little bush, they should always have a little hair!

Wife's pussy

Gf

Any anal pics?

last one

nope sorry

I bet it feels hot having your dick up her asshole.

Opinions?

yes, if you like big ass

Ex

postitt

She sure likes it creamy though, doesn't she?

Honestly cucking guys and fucking their girlfriends is a pretty damn good life. Been doing it for over a year now and seeing the dudes break a little bit as their girls are screaming in pleasure never gets old

Quit being a fag and post the good stuff! Hardcore fucking and asshole gaping

when i hit cervix she always creams

My gf actually wants a reverse cuck, would you ever fuck a guy in the ass and pleasure him to make the gf jealous? Just thing about my asshole getting filled by a cock and pumped full of cum makes me so fucking hard!

gf

Wwyd to my gf

Keep em cumming man! I would love to hit her cervix and deliver a load of cum

Pussy shot

Any with your cock inside?

I love how creamy she gets, and that pussy must be tight as hell!

I would fuck those big tits

Any pics of her dripping a fat load out of that tight cunt? After you really filled her up of course

Tell her to lose a tad bit of weight, and fuck, while she's at it get a boob job.

She loves taking loads on them. Almost as much as she loves getting came in.

So lets see the creampies!! I wanna see her cunt spread open, dripping cum

do you think she's fat?

one more

It's called hips/curves, this asshole doesn't know what he's talking about. She has an amazing figure, that neckbeard just wants to see a 95lb woman with D tits...which is fucking disgusting if you ask me. I'd much rather have a beautiful, natural woman

depends on how girly the guy was. I'd definitely be into it and have fucked the 'guys' in front of their gfs before but they've at least been crossdressing

I'd fuck her so long until her brain started to melt and she could never go back to sex with you

I'd wear some sexy stockings and have you fuck me doggy. I'd moan like a sissy girl as you pounded my tight asshole, which I waxed and bleached just for you. But you MUST fill me with every ounce of your cum, which I will eat as it oozes out of my fuck hole and the gf helps.

I just wanna be your cumslut and have you ravage my asshole with your cock, treasuring every throbbing inch of it. I'll clench down on it as hard as I can while you pound my prostate, milking a handsfree sissygasm out of me. I'll continue moaning in girlish pleasure as I drip cum myself, only seeking to have you pleasure me further

My Ex's snatch

Hard pass homie, sorry

Dat bitches pussy hair game on fleek homie! She even got like a jaarry-curl on da top...hit that shit with some activator!! I wanna pull up 2 dat bumper and smack that monkey!

I have gotten quads twice in one thread, that must be some sort of epic! Not usually a "get" guy, but that can't happen often

Proofis of said quads

gotcha

Is she into scat-play?

My girl

Cause an amazing ass like that taking a piss and then shitting all over me would feel unbelievable. I'm into that sorta thing

love that lip

Did you make cummies in her?

Any of her taking a fat cock?

Nice pussy, would love to lick her for hours

Can you spread it for us?

That's her own cum

No cock ones, sorry. I have others though

You ever eat that shit up? Nothing tastes better than girl cum after a good fucking.

It's cool man, I just wanna see more of that creamy snatch. I'm diamonds over here!!

My girl