I died

top sides

I think he may be unironically autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=UQkonfhHvLk

Just look at him fidgeting in this interview

tfw no cute smart autistic high energy bf

Either autism or amphetamines

Probably both desu

Hey dude, I don't mean to be a dick, but it kind of pisses me off. Did you know that Autism is an actual medical diagnosis?

I'm not kidding when I say I legitimately think John Maus is autistic, he displays all the symptoms x10

youtube.com/watch?v=RGxxMdlYXdw

Another example

He's definitely autistic.

Just no, dude. This is what bothers me. You're not a fucking behavioral psychologist, can you please stop "pointing out autistic symptoms" in whoever you see?

>The review also remarked on the physical nature of his live shows, "Prowling the stage alone like a patient who has given his care nurse the slip, Maus pogos, head-bangs and gives vent to a succession of feral howls as he jack-knifes at the waist, singing over pre-recorded tapes in what he self-effacingly describes as his "karaoke show"."

>Prowling the stage alone like a patient who has given his care nurse the slip

perfect description of his performance style

You are autistic

It's not in "whoever" though, it's in one guy who shows many of the classic symptoms of something like autism

Not him but I grew up with an autistic brother (aspergers) and I can definitely tell you that this guy's got the 'tism. His mannerisms show a minor social deficiency in the way that he articulates himself with the tone of his voice and how he goes off on tangents that are in no way related to main topic - same exact shit my brother does. Him being autistic doesn't make him retarded.

ummm sorry sweetie no one watches your shitty far right show
go back to Sup Forums mkay??

Did John quit making music?

How did you know where that came from then gayman

>tfw you philosophise so hard that you realise music is both everpresent and non-existant so you don't make any more albums

snake eyes....hell yeah

No. He's going to have a live performance in the 19th.

Hm? Bye.

>implying I haven't spent dozens of hours hate watching mde's videos so I can call out their shitty fans

noice

i really dont understand how mde is political. most of the lack of political correctness is for comedic effect.

muh buzzfeed hit piece

john maus is far-left marxist btw no one cares about the politic shit talk about the art

I don't know. I don't support white supremacists by seeing them live.

people obviously care about the politic shit i just think you should separate art and artist.

and ok. We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves is a great album.

they shouldn't care about politic shit because it doesn't fucking matter get a life and a job you cunts

and yeah it is

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

10 years, 20 years, 40, how bout im doing none of em

user I was joking there, I'm a fan desu, but if you don't think Sam Hyde is highly political and a lot of MDE/World Peace sketches are too then your kidding yourself. mde is pretty clearly anti-leftist (whatever leftist may mean) and while the political stuff's first priority is to be funny, it also wants to "redpill" the viewers.
Being liberal I'm kinda conflicted about the whole thing, but I still think they're funny as shit and I'm not going to stop watching because I disagree with them politically

good on you m8

i dont care if you oppose their views but i hate it when people try to prevent others from enjoying art just because of that or people who normally like an artist's work just drops it and talks shit solely because of that

god I sound like a fucking faggot, just ignore this post holy fuck

watch older mde

Thanks, I always thought it was dumb to drop any art or media that doesn't feed into your echo chamber. It's pretty childish desu
not me

It's not so political right? I'm not saying all mde content or even the majority of it is political, but In recent years it has an undeniable non-mainstream right wing bent

i think that was partly because of the election year

lmao

heh