Lets go, whats your poison Sup Forums

lets go, whats your poison Sup Forums

Switched from Yuengling to Beast Ice when I found out Yuengling's owner was a trumptard.

you again

>when I found out Yuengling's owner was a trumptard.

you might be an idiot.

Heineken

hahahahaha, I figured it was also you again

>you might be an idiot.
and I might be a genius

tis me, back to my drinking habits

I was not aware that they made light water

i live near yuengling brewery, and i can tell you that almost every privately owned business in central pa is a trump supporter (and mostly closet racists).

Coffee

Natty ice 16 oz 6 pack for 5 bucks and some good bud.

I'm not a huge fan of mixing my weed and alcohol

AA?

ha! nice.

natty ice 18 pack of 12oz for 10 bucks here.

I am not in Alcoholics Anonymous? I just like my C. arabica.

Isn't alcohol for old people?

Thank god there's a part of this country that has some semblance of sanity and mental health.

you must have had a good childhood

Kratom
Marijuana
Donuts
Xanax

but he's on Sup Forums

drugs are bad, mmkay
especially donuts

this man fuckin know
Double Bastard is better though
i had a hookup wiht a distributor a while back and was getting it SUPER cheap
probably way too fucking expensive to buy outright

Go back to Saudi Arabia if you don't like drugs and donuts, dirty Muslim.

good point

God tier beer

i'm jealous
the oaked version is a bit tricky to find as well

never heard of it

oskar blues makes some good beer
i haven't tried ten fidy though so i'll have to give it a shot
i live only about 15 minutes from lyons

Is that the same maker of the Stone IPAs? Curious because of the gargoyle

Loved the Stone IPA black. Think it was like 8.2% or some shit, maybe 7 something. Got me pretty fucked up off a 6 pack.

Just some keystone ice for me tonight, poorfag

Probably my favorite imperial stout. Being in a can is great too, since its high abv (10.5%) and doesn't taste bad warm, I bring it backpacking with me.

I like a good stout, our local brewery makes a good stout, around 7%

Why not? It's really the only time I like smoking weed, if I smoke when I'm sober I get extremely anti-social and sometimes nervous. Met this girl off tinder and smoked with her in the middle of the day(not drunk), and it just got fucking awkward and she left. About 90% sure she was down to fuck, too. We were having a great time before we smoked, and it ruined it for me.

When I smoke after I'm already drunk I'll be even more outgoing/social than I am either sober or just drunk

yeah, i think it was started by the same people, but eventually split off and is now a separate company
stone ipa (and its variations) is also one of my favorites

I have gotten into brandy lately. So sometimes ( like now) I like an Armagnac and a cigar.

Probably Cascade lager because that's all I drink at band prac, and we practice a lot. Cassie Blues are the definitive band beer down here in Tassie

It's definitely a good beer, a little pricy for me to get normally though.

I actually hated the taste of it at first, as I've always drank cheap pisswater(keystone mostly, ice and light). Found multiple boxes of individual six packs of stone IPA regular on discount at this local beer distributor for about $2.50 a sixer(discounted because they were out dated). Bought 2 of them because of the high ABV and had to choke it down, but actually got pretty drunk off somewhere around 7-8 of them.

They had about a fucking boatload and none of the other drunks around could stomach them because it seemed like I was the only one buying them, ended up buying it all myself over time.

Still buy them from time to time for normal price(around $12 a sixer) when I have a few extra bucks to spare, the owner of the store informed me one day that he had 12 6 packs of the black IPA if I wanted them. Ended up buying them all, two 6 packs at a time. Guy is a bro so he saved them all for me

Yea welcome to Pottsville haha

may work for you, I just enjoy one or the other, mixing for me ruins both of them

Me too! I've ruined a few hookups from being high. Also countless social interactions, I'm basically a schizo on weed

famous grouse

Good taste in beer user. If you're lucky enough to be on the east coast you can enjoy this fine beer for the same price as a Bud.
>Getting old. Can't drink beer as much
>Flavored Club Soda with flovored vodka and a splash of juice

well there's your problem, being social
just drink and smoke alone on Sup Forums and problem solved

Amen

I hardly smoke anymore, video games, music, and movies are great on weed but I can't even see my parents without sperging out. I'll just wait until I move out and drink for now

remember you from the other night

Pic related is pretty damn good, but I have to save it for very special occasions because it costs a damn fortune. Normally I just drink Busch light with some bourbon poured in because I am a poorfag.
Also dip, I can't live without my cope.

Beer and politics are two completely different things, and you should feel bad about mixing them.

You're trying too hard.

Drinkin some Dales Pale rn. Big fan of Oskar Blues

This i good stuff right here.

If I'm being cheap, a 6pack of PBR 16oz and a bottle of OG Evan Williams.
When I wanna be classy I swap 'em out for Stella and Jameson.

How old were you when you stopped shooting Whiskey/Bourbon/Scotch/Blends? I was 21, love it on the rocks.

You're probably from Regardless, seems nice.

21 right now. Jameson Neat all night

Whiskey has been for sipping since I started drinking.

If I want to get drunk fast there are far cheaper ways to go about it than gulping down good whiskey.

22 now, so it was last year. I can do neat if the bottles been chilled, but i'm not a fan of room temperature drinks. Jameson is one of my fave liquors man, smooth, tasty and no hangover. I can finish a liter off solo. I can barely walk after, but that's the fun. You try their variations? 18 year aged is god tier. $150 a bottle but goddamn is it good. Caskmates is also great, aged in a stout barrel to give it some nice additional flavor.

...and it's called New York City!

I keep a bottle of caskmates on hand always. A bartender I worked with swore by Jamo Black, havent tried it yet though

Just a nice Belgian ale

On the shelves there's a few Bordeauxs, Maker's Mark, Patron anejo, pierre vallet vs, Ketel one, giorgi for vodka sauce and some sake.

Yuengling is a great beer, I don't drink much beer though. I prefer liquor and more recently wine.

I was a reckless binge drinker when i started. Still am, but educated.

Without going all AA on us whats your record binge? Mines a week. Full on wake up and start and keep going til you pass out. Actually live here so i must've barhopped 50+ bars. Shit was that expensive.
Black is great but i think i prefer caskmates. I gotta do a side by side comparison to be sure.