Get it off your chest Sup Forums what's been bothering you?

Get it off your chest Sup Forums what's been bothering you?

My anxiety.

Stuck doing a shitty Pharmacy Technician job.

i'm an anxious attention whore and my friends are realizing that

wondering why anons aren't using word filters to slowly kill the spam and cancer threads.
wondering why anons bump cancer/spam by replying to them.
this keeps me up at night

Niggers in shreveport louisiana.

The fact the iPhone 8 will cost 1200€

I want to break up with my girlfriend that only a month ago I was planning on proposing to.

i keep spending all of my money on drugs but i cant get a job because im on drugs all the time

The fact that this gay kid is upset about a Sup Forums post.

Me getting my laptop back from warranty cause the hard disk died.
the games were soo smooth and great,I had no complaints,back then before the fix,it used to flicker alot,now today I decided to play and buy PUBG and put medium graphics to see if it will run smoother but just destroyed my computers processor and now it flickers worse...

2 weeks with special summer events and a premium I had for albion online gone and I get the computer back great but now its even more fucked...

If anyone has a cheap way to fix this shit,id be glad to hear.

I'm attractive but never had a gf

Make a thread and I bet an user can help.

Id love to,but last time I asked for a thread to help me where mostly pretty damn nasty and opposite of helpful,its worth a try I guess

Why not just get new farm equipment then?

I tried to suicide two weeks ago and obviously survived (wife found me). Been on medication ever since and it's good stuff! The horrible thoughts are gone, I'm sleeping without nightmares, stopped yelling and stressing out, the overall body pains are gone, got some work done finally - I think I'm actually recovering.

Why not try online dating

AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEET BOY IMMA FUCKING TE YOU WHAT I WAS FUCKING WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND THIS BROWN NIGGA CARAMEL GIRL HAD A DOG AND THT DOG WAS COMIN MY WAY AND HE STARTED BARKING AND SHIT AFUCKING HIS LITTLE DOG DINKE BERRY WAS FUCKING REDDER THAN A NATIVES SCALP AND FUCKING HOPPING AROUND LIKE A NIGGER ON FIRE TRYING TO GET ME AND SHE WAS ALL LIKE
>im sorry he doesn't usually do this
AND IM JUST STANDING THERE WAITING FOR THE DOG TO ATTACK ME SO I CAN RIP OF HIS RIPE TOMATO AND SHOVE THAT FUCKING PEPPER INTO THAT THICCKIES ASSHOE FUCKING USE HER SHIT AS LUBE BITCH I AINT AFRAID OF NO DOO DOO IMMA FUCKING PASS A STEAMY LOG INTO THAT CUNT AND MAKE THAT DOG CUM TELECHINECACLY BITCH IM A FUCKING ALIEN I AINT GOTT UE MY HANDS BUT ALL I SAID WAS
>haha nah its alright hes cute
FUCKING LUCKY MR.REXXX WASNT UP ID A FUCKING BLOW HIM UP WITH A FIRECRACKER IN MY URETHRA AND POP THAT IN HER PUSSY MAKE A FUCKING JUICY EXPLOSION I AINT PLYING BITCH IM A HOEGROWN CARAMEL ALIEN NIGGA

I'm a broke nigger with no job and no car

Congratulations user I'm glad the medicine is working.

what did you take? i need something to clear my brain

kek

Have you tried selling yourself off to the government?

Citalopram (morning) and Prazosin (night).

Rick and Morty being made unfunny by diversity hires.

I'm 28. I'm only 5'6 so most women write me off when they first see me. I have no social life and no friends. I've never had a gf before. The closest I got was after high school when I got close to dating a girl I liked, until I found out that she hooked up with my brother at a party while i was still getting to know her. My brother was 23 and she was 17. I don't have Instagram or Facebook because I don't do anything exciting or fun enough to post there. I'm super horny all the time so I created a tinder account and i only got like four matches in the three weeks since i joined. No one replied to my messages so I deleted the account.

I have a job making $50k a year, but I'm having trouble promoting. All my co-workers are getting the promotions I want. I still live with my parents.

Thank you!

I don't even know how to make small talk anymore. A cute girl tried talking to me today, and I just shrugged it off and went about my business as quick as possible. What's the point? It's not like we're ever going to see one another again.

Is the new season sucking more ass as it goes along? Heard the first few were like 6/10.

Anxiety, depression, my constant failure, the stress earing that makes me gain weight which only stresses me out more making me eat more. Making me feel worse and worse about myself so I turn to drink and weed. But the drink also makes me gain weight and the weed gives me munchies. Basically I'm a. Fat, loser fuck with anxiety that hates himself constantly and is never happy anymore.

How old are you user? I earned less than you but lived with my parents until I was 30. Moved out only when I could buy a house cash. Then I got girls.

I'm autistic (come to find that out recently at 45), and still got wife and kids. It can't be that difficult I don't think.

To be fair, I'm 6'4", but I'm also autistic, so that kind of balances out.

1st was 8/10, the rest were 5/10-6/10. The latest ep with toxic Rick and Morty was 7/10 though. Still one of the funniest show around but it feels like it moved to Good tier from God tier.

I'm a Fat, loser fuck with anxiety that hates himself constantly but I don't let it to get me down all of those are subject to change I'm pretty much the same as you bite the bullet and do we have to do it sucks but it gets better

How does that play out? (Like details and specifics.) How will it help?

every relationship I've been in I get cheated on

You still got to talk to cute girls so you get better at small talk it's the reason people grind in video games it's tedious and boring yes but it helps you out in the long run

She has a bf... She is the only person I've ever wanted...

lack of pussy

Your Attractive right? So just look up online how to setup your profile find an app or site which is really easy there plenty of free options and go for it. I'm a fat bastard so you can have an easier time than I did.

The fact that I'm a good for nothing Sup Forumstard that can't do anything right, not even killing myself.

im mad there hasnt been an advance wars in almost a decade

It's hard for me to get motivated and it's fucking me over. I know the solutions to all of my problems and I'm just not solving them.

Fuck em. Just get huge so they all regret their decisions. See you in /fit/!

Damn
What happened? Bullet miss your brain?

My epilepsy and the fact that I'll probably never find a well paying job because of it..

Too much of a poorfag to buy a gun.
Tried to hang myself using a loose cable that i thought would be sturdy enough.
It wasn't.

I wanna get in shape but I have no motivation to do so. I'm pretty successful with girls but I have very little tolerance for stupid shit. Also I have a habit of teasing guys on Grindr.

im lonely in the worst way possible

Basically just family problems, my mother being the cause of 99.84% of them.
Stupid troglodyte is a smoker, compulsive shopper, narcissistic, emotionally and mentally manipulative bitch who I am certain is the reason why I was/am such a fucking weirdo today. She constantly smothers my brother and I to the point where if we go out she will eventually get mad at us for doing so (even though we tell her beforehand, she agrees, then gets shitty about everything). We are never going to learn how to become independent if she doesn't stop her mother-hen bullshit. While I do agree that yeah, help your kid out from time-to-time, that doesn't mean you need to hold their hand through everything.
I admit I feel guilty for thinking/saying things like this, but she should have done herself a favor and never have kids at all.
Then I feel sorry for my father who is stuck in this marriage, but then again he isn't so great either and it's more so picking the lesser of the two evils.
Going back to the smoking thing, I honestly would not be surprised if I developed something from her constant smoking. I will absolutely hold this over her head for perhaps the rest of my life if anything like that does happen.

I'm having a hard time getting through to people who I'm trying to help.
I try to explain things that will help them, but they swat me away because they think I'm just cocky about my wisdom.
Several of these people are extremely close to me and the fact that they refuse to listen isn't just affecting them, it's affecting me because I rely on them for certain things and the problems they refuse to listen to me about are the cause of why they are unreliable.

Pretend you're interested in what some dumb bitch has to say for a day or two, then ask her out for coffee. It's not hard. Most people using online dating are a lower class of person.

Okey

Christ. I can only imagine how you'd feel after that.

>Citalopram (morning) and Prazosin (night).
thanks man, i'll check it out

To be honest, there nothing. I'm basically a prisoner doing time till I die other then that

Eh, I tried to do the same when I found out I've got epilepsy... atleast you've got a shot at a normal life, I'd kill anyone for just a chance at a normal life at this point...

Back in highschool I really wanted to rape most of my classmates and i dont know why

Bullshit. How are you online?

Because horny teenager. Hopefully you've learned to cope and not become some sort of monster.

Breivik is that you? How's wifi in norwegian prison?

This world

I can tell she really needs a friend, I'm sure it's hard for her to find someone to actually talk about it with, I'm happy that we can talk about exactly what's on our minds because it's rare when I can find someone I can be uncensored with but...

I can't handle listening to her idolize her ex husband anymore. The guy jumped off a bridge on the last day of their honey moon where they eloped after her mom kicked him out of he basement. He was 15 years older than her, and they knew each other for a year. I don't mean they were together for a year, I mean when she met him he was living in the basement of the coffee shop he worked at, they started hanging out, eventually he was fired/kicked out and her mom let him move into their basement. I don't know how long he lived there before she learned but apparently once her mom learned his age is also around the same time when she started having problems with him. Eventually he was kicked out of her mom's house, and they were homeless together for a time, and then he killed himself.

And Jesus Christ everytime she talks about him, more specifically their relationship, all I can think about is how this girl gave every once of her love and her being to this selfish fuck who was the kind of coward who would rather park the car on a bridge, say "I love you.", and jump. The kind of person who doesn't even want to give the last person in his life loving him unconditionally a chance to stop him. He made a choice that nothing in this life was worth staying for, not even her.

I can't handle it. I want to scream at her that he's not with dwelling on. I want to explain to her that idolizing her suicidal ex like this is causing my own suicidal urges to intensify. Most of all, I just wish I could explain all this and not make her think I want her to move on from her ex onto me.

Why must it be so difficult to be friends with pretty girls?

i'm starting to get the feeling almost everything i've seen or read about trump is a lie.

I'm fine, just tired. Drove back and forth with little sleep. I need to focus on my responsibilities....

Emotionally, I want the pussy. I tried to talk to my ex and she wasn't having it. Which honestly makes me feel great. I upset her so much that she's avoiding me. It's refreshing. But I do want some vagina.

Why are buildings still called buildings even after they're built

Hey man, just do slightly less drugs

Same they've been too busy milking Fire Emblem to make anything I don't think I'll stop anytime soon either.

I live with a woman I hate, who thinks I love her but belittles me at every turn. I'm tired of her shit but really don't think anything will change because I am too insecure to leave. She isn't that attractive and is a bit on the heavier side, and I've thought to myself on several occasions that I could find some more attractive and put up with less shit. Recently and ex of mine has started talking to me again, we had a good relation ship. We would meet up and fuck and I would stay with here for weeks. Shit like that. I left her because I thought she could do better than me but now she is with a scum bag she wants to get rid of.

I'm just a generally shit person and I want to kill myself without disappointing my parents.

I don't want to go to college but I'm too scared to tell that to my parents.

tell them, that'll save a lot of money. Other options out there

Why don't you want to go to college?

Real talk, user: I think you'd be better off being single for a few years.

why are you still with her?

because

>have no friends
>board game group not meeting because holiday
>email group >anyone want to play this weekend
>crickets
>currently spending my weekend building trays, boxes, and printing fancy labels for games I still haven't played
>probably another 9 days before I'll talk to another adult
>when I do they will probably think it's autistic how overorganized and fancily labled my games are
>playing games in this group is my ONLY social activity outside of Sup Forums

I want to scream because there is nobody to even talk about the fact that I have nothing better to do than hotglue foamboard because I have nobody to talk to about the fact that I have nothing better to do than hotglue foamboard because I have nobody to talk to about the fact that I have nothing better to do than hotglue foamboard because I have nobody to talk to about

Rape murder suicide in that order there you go

This. Unless you're going into science or engineering it makes more sense to just go to a trade school and earn much monies as an electrician or plumber.

go find a different hobby

>I don't want to go to college

why not? did you buy into the meme that college is no good/will kill you with debt/is a meme? did you want to be a ski instructor?

what's the problem faggot?

I'm probably going to get made fun of for this but I want to be a musician. I don't care if I don't make enough money, I just want to do what I'm passionate about.

Just imagine you tried to kill yourself using the first gun you found.
You pull the trigger and you feel a bump on the side of your head.
It was a "bang" gun.
Due to the adrenaline of almost shooting yourself, you throw the gun away.
You cry yourself asleep that night, since it was the closest thing you have done to killing yourself.
I cry myselt asleep this nightt, since that was my best shot at killing myself.
I have been trying to do it again, but everytime I have the noose around my neck and I'm ready to kick the chair, I just can't.
And I hate myself for that. I hate myself for not having the gut to kill myself, or atleast to actually try, instead of standing there like the idiot I am.

I've tried everything but being a furry though.

Subhuman immigration from the third world, race mixing, loss of morality, leftists ideologies and the mid to long prospects for my well being and that of my country.

There's just nothing for me in college.

Then go to a trade school and do music on the side. Maybe your music career will work out and you can drop the other thing, but you don't want to hit 40 and no have a way to support yourself and your music which, by then, will just be your hobby.

if you want to be a furry go ahead. do what you like, it's your life

Van driver for a behavior health center and a student at the local college
Work I just hear clients bitch about their lives that they fucked up.
naturally feel bad for them
Have no friends because people where I life are very click tight and are just straight up rude
Girls.... fuck.... They want you and "care" yet never wanna see me? Not even aggressive or perv about wanting to see them.
Basically, Where are the real and genuine people?

Niggers and other minorities.

look, i'm all for self preservation but if you're going to kill yourself don't hang yourself. You won't die immediately. Your neck will get stretched out. More than likely you'll be there uncomfortably for a very long time until you get a blood clot.

>nothing
have you been?

what exactly do you think the something is that's missing?

>colleges are like girlfriends, there are a ton and there is no fucking reason to stay in a bad one unless it's paying for everything.

but seriously try once more to articulate collegefag. you could be 14 for all you've actually said.

There is literally nothing wrong with learning a trade. If you're capable of college but don't want to go, don't. You DO need some kind of marketable skill, but college isn't the only, or necessarily the best way to get one.

They're hard to find. But they're there. You seem like a good person user. I hope you get what you're looking for

Stock trader
Make terrible trade Friday
Lose 100k
Have to get a loan to hopefully make some back.

My job keeps me up at night, one wrong thing happens and a who metro area is dead or at least until livable, and I'm put in charge... fuck.

But that's the thing. I don't want music to just be a hobby. If it ends up just being a hobby I'll end up being extremely unhappy with myself.

Have something to fall back on, kid.

The fact my family went to disney world and never came back leaving me in a house with no electric or gas. im now in a constant state of cleaning a shit hole house that i dont own, dont know if i will own it. I also have nowhere to go if i dont get it.

they went out into the world looking for the good people, found none and are so embittered you'll never see them

college done right will allow you a shitton of time to work on your music

I know.
And the worst part is that I may end up not even being able to killing myself soon.
I'm too much of a fag to actually kill myself, and I don't have the money to find a quick, snappy soluction like a gun.
In short, I'm angry at myself for being me.