Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gFWIvsv88k
atlus.com/ruleofrose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"classics"
>posts PS
youngfaggs

shit on my dick and call me a nigger

What is considered classic moves up as time passes. 5th gen is classic, 6th gen is getting there.

youtube.com/watch?v=3gFWIvsv88k

Getting better?

Hands down, best game ever, still have 2 copies.

ayy lmao

god tier right here

Groovy

That game puts hair on your chest.

/thread me bitches

One of the earliest console games to have incredible voice acting and a damn good plot.

This game beat my ass

Fuck, forgot the image.

man I couldnt get tired of this game, i probably ruined hundreds of AA batteries with this in my gameboy
10/10

Nigger ps1 came out 23 years ago.that shit can drink, have a career and a loving wife and a kid by now.

Mah nigga

Oh this game is truly God tier

For how young I was all the little nuances like the foot moving to make a secret level blew my my little mind away. Or even the whale too

still listen to covers of spark mandrill music on youtube and get my little boy peepee wet / 10

RWISE FROM YOUR GWAVE!

My all time favorite as a kid

pre teen

atlus.com/ruleofrose/

Most people have never heard of it because it was banned shortly after release. It's over $200 on Amazon. If you know how to use an emulator and you haven't played Rule of Rose...

This is my official "you're welcome"

Why was it banned?

this is a license disk?

god tier

It's a criminally overlooked gem but it's the pinnacle of 2D fighting.

GO FOR BROKE

Pulled from shelves ~ two weeks after launch. Implied sex between children, implied torture of children. Lord of the flies type shit.

idk what that means

Nate?

Its a game console. Probably lives in sonys basement.

In our poor country sold pirated compilations of several games.

lol quality post

Oh I see you where asking if it was legit and not a copy, yeah I remember picking it off the shelf as a kid at Walmart lol, that was back when video games came in compact discs like music haha feel old now

Plus side note I can see why you would ask that, it was the first naaco museum, a compilation of arcade games from the 70s 80s

Fuck, this brings back good, sp00ky memories

That turbo mode....

>hoy guys, how should we call our new game, the one with the magic sword?

2 was better.

Capcom will never be able to replicate the magic that was in that game. MvC2 came close with its ridiculously large roster, but only a handful for viable for tournament play. MvC had a great balance, but I would've preferred Iron Man instead of War Machine.

trips of truth
god tier confirmed

Best fighting game ever.

>744044433
44444 GET

I definitely learned my lesson about paying for early access games with this one

Underground was best. Fight me.