Got invited to a end of summer party

>got invited to a end of summer party
>everyone is being loud and in one room music is on they are watching tv or some shit
>want to leave
>brought tupperware with me.
>end up putting food in tupperware
>someone walks in from the other room and sees me, confronts me
>we get into a shoving match
>noise attracts others, they rip tupperware of food out of my hands and tell me to leave

Was I in the right or wrong? I was a guest and the food was for guests, who cares where I eat the food right or wrong??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this better be bait, Jim.

So do you think I was in the wrong? It's not like they were going to eat all of that food anyways.

Pathetic

who the fuck brings tupperware to a party?

I bring it with me when I go to parties just in case.

Femanon here. Here are my tits.

Any food you bring to a party you're supposed to leave at the party, especailly if you leave early.

The only time it's socially appropriate to take food home with you from a party is when the host insists that you take it, but even then your supposed to say no at least twice and make them insist.

Anything else and you're a nigger. Learn some basic etiquette and try to have a modicum of respect. Why? Because no one at that party will ever invite you to another party again and if they see you at a party being hosted by someone who wasn't at the party you just got kicked out of, they'll be sure to tell the host of that party that you got caught "stealing food" at the party you just got kicked out of and you'll probably be asked to leave.

No girl wants to date a loser who has a reputation for being socially clueless. Guys like you don't make good fathers because you can't network to find a job when you lose one and you are prone to unemployment.

Duh. Get bent sperglord.

hahahaha hahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

Wtf you brought tupperwear to a party?? Youre an absolute faggot

I always bring tupperwear to parties. It was never a problem until tonight.

You finally got caught.

One sandwich in a napkin then fuck off, if you're taking enough to fill up a tupperware container then just fucking straight off that's rude as hell. It looks like you're only there on the premise of free food.

I would never take away the food at the start of the party. once the party is going and everyone has showed up, they have been offered the food. They had their chance to consume if they wanted, when i take it all they can't be mad because they already had an opportunity to get some if they wanted it

I can't think of one male friend who even owns tupperware.
Did you steal it from your mom or are you gay?

bait.

My mom lives with me.

Couple of questions user
How old are you?
How old are the majority of the people at the party?
How close are you to these people?
What did you bring to the party?

why dont you do something more projuctibe

/thread

You were in the wrong you fucking bottom feeder. You sound like a fucking liberal cunt.

>34
>I'm not sure - I want to say early to mid 20s
>They are co-workers
>I brought some fried chicken from Safeway

once again, op is a fag

>Gee, history does repeat itself

The fact that you always do it doesnt make it any better. Youre still an a faggot were definitly in the wrong, if your gonna steal shit steal drugs

I'm a libertarian

First of all that is definitely not you

Second of all sauce

>that ever present demand for proof on a board dedicated to fiction

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Cut that shit off.

You probably do other weird shit if you're that kind of person, cut that shiit off too if you wanna have a social life you fucking weirdo

Well at least you brought something, it is weird and young people to care so much about something like that. I wouldn't care neither would anyone I know to take some food. However user if the consensus is that it was frowned upon then learn from it. If you brought chicken from Safeway, and I had spent half the day making some delicious specialty meal of mine I'd probably be pissed if you were taking my food.

Long story short, forget about it user, learn from your mistakes and find better people to be around who see things how you do (not other anons on Sup Forums)

What's wrong with asking for sauce on tits u a faggot or what

r ur retarded?
no you cannot take food home in a tupperware container.
you can take like 3 cookies in a napkin max.

it is weird, but i dont see an issue with it. though it could give off the idea that youre only there to snake food out of them and bail.

All you had to do qas ask the host, fag lord

That why you can tell the migher who shoved you to fuck right off

Thanks. I did get caught stealing a co-worker's socks once, but that has blown over. That's the only other weird thing.

Tits or gtfo
time stamp required, what the fuck do you think this is? Summer is over.

I've seen this greentext before in a thread. Is this bait? Or are you reposting the greentext?

Tits+Timestamp

>caught stealing a co-worker's socks once

Sigh, why do I ever try to be sincere on Sup Forums? Obviously I'm the one who doesn't understand the social norms of this realm. Shit like that never blows over. Good luck with your autistic maybe even sociopathic tendencies.

Haven't seen this pasta in a while

I was hoping to see the other pastas by the same guy. There was one about him making spaghetti and meatballs for a neighbor's dog that almost made me pass out from laughing. He always used an image of a football coach looking confused.