POPE FRANCIS LIKENS JESUS TO ISIS, SAYS MUSLIMS MUST BREED WITH EUROPEANS

POPE FRANCIS LIKENS JESUS TO ISIS, SAYS MUSLIMS MUST BREED WITH EUROPEANS
>infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/

thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck was he made Pope?

>infowars

Why the fuck did they make a third worlder the Pope?

Join me my brothers. This is the buggiest fight we will ever had have to face.

>infowars

here's the full interview
la-croix.com/Religion/Pape/INTERVIEW-Pope-Francis-2016-05-17-1200760633

>tfw God elected a shitty president.

The Vatican has been at this for centuries. Why doe you think Latin America is brown?

Kill it with fire.

>inforwars
>Article states that "Iman Sheikh Muhammad Ayed, who said Muslims should exploit the migrant crisis to breed with Europeans and 'conquer their countries.'"
>Claims the pope said it in the title
Did you even read the article?

The Church was successfully infiltrated in Vatican II. There is literally no other explanation for all of the shenanigans since then. Think about it. The One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, founded on thousands of years of tradition. We hold Holy Tradition on par with Scripture in terms of determining canon.

And Vatican II literally threw half of it out in favor of "progress" and making the Church more "hip."

The kikes finally did it. They killed the Church. There are those who still hold to the One True Faith, but most of mainstream Catholicism is cancer now.

I would like to say "just wait until Francis dies, he won't be Pope forever" but deep down I know another cuck pawn will get elected anyways, what's the point.

Religion is for stupid and primitive people. It is logical that they would be led by a stupid and primitive person. Modern humans do not believe in magic.

do you even read the full interview?

Have you sworn off of his false church yet, user.?

Simple. Go Lutherist

I'm gonna need an alternative source corroborating this before I take it as legit

It was more of a random selection, if you knew anything about the pope selection process.

Hell is forever!

>t. Alex Jones

Pretty much.

Kill the heretic!!!!!

>hasn't taken the red-pill on the vatican yet

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

YOU ARE GOING TO SUBMIT FOR THE PLAN

GET RID OF SECRET SOCIETIES AND THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING REFUGEES

>Pope Francis: Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.
Holy fuck dude come on. There is a difference between spiritual conquest and literal severed-head physical conquest, get a grip you old fucking piece of trash. This Pope is destroying Christianity.

>infowars

>Protestants
You're literally the seedbed for this kind of cuckery that has been plaguing Christianity for the past few decades.

interesting, care to share something on the Vatican that's redpilling?

the christianity is sadly in it's death throes
let's hope something decent comes up to replace it