we're gonna win the ship this year desu

>bustgram

GINOBILIIII

how much is detroit gonna pay dedmon? SVG gets all of >our centers

probably gonna give him 15m a year or something

why does that fat bastard keep cucking the spurs bigs away

baynes and boban don't even play big minutes over there

since when do they call those travels?

i really really gasol off the bench. he can clown on backups so easily.

>gasol has been spamming 3s since his return

how does pop keep doing it

>kawhi 16pts in the first quarter
leave something for the other guys desu

Wait, he's always been able to shoot 3s. If the defense keep leaving him free at this distance, that's their problem.

yeah but pop hasn't made him spam 3s like he's been doing the last two game. this seems like a new wrinkle to our offense desu

LETS GO LAKERS!

Randle looks horrible lately pouting and shit, what's going on?

>Jack Nicholson prefered going to the Oscars rather than seeing this

Well, considering the general lack of reliability of the usua Spurs' shooters, I guess Pop is trying every possibilities to find some long-distance threats.

>baynes and boban don't even play big minutes over there

Baynes is a mediocre player and Boban a meme, they can't have big minutes.

holy shit Dedmon

dedmon damages not covered by earthquake insurance, sorry LA

kek

did kawhi just punk a bitch

>Ingram

stomping the lakers never gets old

Why does Ingram look so bad?

start dejounte in the second half pls

jesus Randle is fucking terrible

at this point there should be a (young) generation of sports fans that got into basketball thinking the clippers are the dominating LA team and the lakers are just some random expansion team shipped to the westcoast from minneapolis, like the rams or the chargers

This road trip was all very beatable teams. No kawaii desu on the first game so whatever. The grizz are trash.
The knicks loss makes me the most angry. But whatever

>mfw I grew up in an era when the Bulls were semi-gods and the Celtics, Clippers and Warriors were a big collective joke, and French teams were actual threats in Europe

He statpads a lot, stealing rebounds from his own teammates. I'm open to trading him desu

>Deadmoon

it was a knicks loss that fucked us in 2015

I thought it was that last game at pelicans

also it was a really bad effort, the kind of coasting that a team with guys like aldridge can't afford. they need to stay sharp in the western conference. healthy clips, rockets, grizzlies, maybe even the thunder are scary as fuck.

Yeah people see his stats and think he has ok games. But in reality he fucking sucks. Never seen him set a good screen this year and he's a total black hole. Him and JC are boneheaded as fuck tbqhf

>Ingram 0 Reb 0 Ast 0 Stl 3 Tov

b-but he looks like durant

pop can we have some jaunty/bertans minutes now

>BUT HE LOOKS LIKE DRAYMOND

That Ingram dunk got my willy hard af

>using them for garbage time

Pop is overrated

ROTY

can we talk about draymond for a second? i don't go to the general anymore. what's to those reports on tension in the locker room between him and kerr?

desu i think people are underestimating the volatility of the draymond green locker room situation. all memes aside, the likelihood of him imploding again is far from zero.

Kerr probably forbade him to post his dick on twitter or some shit like that.

what the FUCK is wrong with luke walton

dlo's been sitting forever goddamnit meanwhile JC and randle got to stay in and make stupid ass plays all game

Lakers are so pathetic

murray is so good what the fuck

This rotations are a mess

lakers are hardcore tanking to keep their pick

cant blame them desu

> i don't go to the general anymore

Its gotten really bad the past few days, i thought it couldn't get any worse

stopped around when the season began, don't even want to imagine how bad it is now

Good to see my ingiegram so aggressive. I don't care about his fg% but he needs that fire in his game, that Mamba mentality

for me, it's ron artest

i like this front court rotiation. gasol is getting his stats on limited minutes, and the starting five can keep its low post anchor in dedmon. keep this.