Sup, Sup Forums

Sup, Sup Forums

Anyone else smoke cigars?

Pic related currently smoking.

Bump

Bumpo

Yes I found a fondness for Gorukas and flavor de Cubana cigars

Nice.

I have a box of Gurkha Ghost that should get here Tuesday.

I don't smoke cigars as i recently stopped smoking cigs. I would like to get into smoking cigars for the hell of it, what would you recommend starting with?

Depends, what kind of cigarettes did you smoke?

im a fan of tatuaje

I used to smoke L&M turkish blends on the daily and Marlboro reds when i would drink

I recently got into smoking cigars. I've had mostly cohibas. It's a good life.

Good, not some fruity shit. I couldn't help you then. Most start out with Connecticut variety. Depending on your price range Olivia is a good brand. The Oliva Serie V Melanio Gran Reserva Limitada Robusto Sumatra is one of the best cigars I've personally ever had that's good priced too.

La Gloria Cubana's Charlemagne is a damn good one. There's a cigar and smoke lounge next to my college campus, love going in there. Also Fuenté's Opus X is absolutely awesome but they're in really limited batches. Carlos Tonanõ's Exodus line is good too

I'm a heathen. I love the thick 70 & 80 rg Maduros from asylum

You're the only one in here with good taste.
Go with Caldwell Eastern standard. It's the best Connecticut out there. I used to work for cigars international I've smoked a fuckton so I know what's shit.

Fag. Small ring guage means more flavor. Corona size for the win

I think I've smoked upwards of $3000-4000 so far since turning 18. Grew up with my dad smoking a cigar a week so I got into cigars and pipes now. Have a good Peterson system pipe, a Savinelli, and a big Wiley pipe

What tobaccos do you smoke? I'm a latakia guy. Perique is good too

Monticristo double edmundo

i smoke these when i have a chance too. Very good. Not as full as your OP.

Anyone here like jamaican cigars? Not weed, actual jamaican cigars. Tasty af.

i'm poor as fuck. will have to check my local place and see if they have any.

Rocky Patel master race. $15 Padron Anniversaries when I can afford.

I enjoy the occasional Black and Mild wine wood tip myself.