People say unless you smoke dabs from a rig you're wasting it. I disagree...

People say unless you smoke dabs from a rig you're wasting it. I disagree. If you push a ball of wax into the center of a bowl and then corner hit it so the flame isn't burning the wax then you get a steady cherry that melts the wax soaking it into the weed and enriching the pot so its like second generation sticky high get you fucked up WhOOOO! Kinda weed. And general stoner thread or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

sagecannabis.org/product-menu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like drug. end.

ever done dmt?

Do the Jews have a covenant with god in which they exchange suffering for solid gold?

I vaporize small amount of flowers. Like 0.03g and stay nice and floaty for a couple of hours. I don't understand why anyone would want to be constantly fucked up.

Nope, are you using a bowl screen? you will never get the full burn of the wax, by the time the wax starts melting you would have torched the entire bowl with your lighter and it clears all your nice wax into the bong water. Or the wax seeps down into the bowl piece and hardens in the downstem. Or you get a tiny burnt weed taste hit. When wax is slightly burning and you could try and inhale it for a minute straight and it still an ember, you are fucking up. If you smoke it on a dab rig, the amount of smoke on that tiny piece is enough all alone, the flavour the intensity never ever ever ever ever ever comes through with a lighter in a bowl. Marijuana flower doesn't burn hot or long enough to actually melt that wax and start combustion. Only somebody who has never used a dab rig would have this pov, once you dab the wax you realize how much of it is wasted away in a bowl.

I smoke the pots

People maintain that exact feeling except it takes more to get to it based on tolerance, genetics etc.

Well aren't you just a ginormous fucking faggot then?

You're inhaling butane, idiots. Thus the lightheaded feeling. Why don't you just huff gasoline? It's cheaper.

This.
Rigs aren't terribly cheap, but rig conversions for existing bongs are, and they're hella easy to find if you know your stem size.

Yeah there's a screen in it. Also I gave it a turn and stir after the wax softened. I'm abnormally high off a half bowl so I'll call this a win

I want to, where do you find that shit?

There is literally pieces(straw-like) you can smoke dabs out of that is pocket sized and costs like $10....

Butane doesn't exist in room temperature. Why don't you preach your bullshoot elsewhere?

Literally all you need for the most basic dab rig providing you have a decent bong with a glass on glass downstem is a titanium nail for 20-30 dollars or if you want to go crazy cheap a glass one for 10 and a butane torch kit from Home Depot to get that shit hot enough. Use anything small as the dab tool. It's really simple to start dabbing, you don't need all the fancy rigs with a hood and Percs and all that jazz

The combustion in a bowl and smoke travelling through a bong isn't a room temperature environment user.

Titanium tastes of soot and poo, and the hood makes it much easier to catch all the vapor, but you're definitely right~

So you stir the wax into the charred white weed flower ash? Then you hit ashes again? Holding the lighter on the charred bullshit until the wax starts to burn? Again, the tiny piece you waste to get "abnormally high" could be one hit that would get you uncomfortably fucked for an hour if you actually burned it properly. You are getting tiny amounts of wax probably like 10 percent and the rest melts into the ash, down the downstem into the water and on the bowl piece. Get something and scrape your downstem or the end of the bowl downstem and I bet you will find shittons of now unpure darkened wax.

Butane exists in all temperatures user

I am a medical marijuana patient in MA
I get most of my medicine from
sagecannabis.org/product-menu/
I usually stick to flower...because as Katt Williams used to say"I got shit to do nigga"
But when I wanna veg out and stare at my refridge and say "nigga I bet you there aint shit in there"...i do a few dabs...this week I am doing Grand Daddy Purp wax and the chuck OG Flower...(THIS SHIT IS BOMB!!!)

I see you're already huffing gasoline and have killed off what was left of your healthy brain cells.

CA medical marajuana grower here!

neighbor complains about the stinky plants.

i say i complain about your loud ass and you smoke weed anyway so ueah.

sucks though, i only grow because sister is disabled :***(

Sir,
I Thank you for your compassion to take a business chance on a medicine that actually works.
Kudos dude^^

smokin and gaming twitch hobbes015!

Just smoked in vegas shit was cash

Why don't you use a proper filtration system so you so giving the industry a black eye? It's assholes like you that get added regulation forced upon responsible growers.

so high

filtration? Im growing outside lol.

Grow indoors, you fuckin tard. Try being responsible.

Cherry the bowl then dip the dab into the cherry. This is the best way