Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

I'm here to give terrible advice. Just tell me what your problems are and I'll give you advice that will likely make things worse.

I have a hard time not getting a boner when looking at girls in short shorts. It's very awkward and always in public. What do OP?

I really want to see my friends gf's tits. They have to be amazing. But I can't ask for pics. What do?

My butt crack is kinda itchy, to the point I scratched till it bled. Also, my entire crotch feels weird. I always wash myself after I shit. Not sure how it came to this.

wear tight fitting sports underwear. that shit always hides my boners.

I want fuck cum? Can helping me please ?

hang out with your friend and his gf when they're drinking and when everyone is having the most fun, playfully ask her to flash everyone.

You wash it well, but you don't dry it well enough. I've taken a shower where i clean my asshole thoroughly, but I don't dry it thoroughly and my asshole is itchy ten minutes later.

I want my boyfriend to take charge more but he's just not a leader what do?

>fuck cum
you want to cum while fucking? just go to more places where people drink a lot and you'll find women to fuck if you don't act like a desperate creep.

I need spank bank material. I need a pic without asking for it

this is from article i found in a google search:

For those ladies who prefer for the man to take the lead, here are five tips for guiding things along.

01. Respond to him.

Whether it’s a first meeting or a second date, communicate your interest in him through your actions. Sometimes spelling things out is necessary, but in most cases, actions speak louder than words. Don’t hesitate to greet him with a big smile, make eye contact and hold it, laugh when he is funny, and pay attention when he is serious—oh, and go ahead and flirt! Letting a man lead isn’t about being coy and running away in the hopes that he will follow (this is just confusing); it’s about providing him the clues he needs to put two and two together. In short, show him you are interested by actinginterested—then it’s his move.

02. Don't reserve Saturday night.

Most people learn pretty quickly via trial and error, so don’t be afraid to let him live and learn. For example, don’t reserve your Saturday night for an expectant date. Even men who want to take initiative in the relationship can put things off to the last minute, but kindly letting him know you already have plans is a good way to guide him and the relationship in the direction you desire.

Failure to meet your expectations of leadership should by no means be a reason to write a man off. Be sure to suggest another day to let him know you are still interested, and don’t hesitate to tell him you’re bummed you won’t be free. It’s OK to tell him so.

Trust me, he knows he should have had a better plan or called earlier, and now he has clear direction from you as he moves things forward—Note to self: If I want to take this woman out on a date, I have got to give her a heads up. See how this works? You’re not playing games. You are simply giving him some subtle guidance.

cont.
03. Offer affirmation.

If you are a woman who likes a man to take the lead, you should be sure to show appreciation when you finally meet a man who does. When a man asks you on a date, tell him, “Thank you for asking; I would love to” (or not, if it’s a no-go). Tell him how much you appreciate him making the effort to plan out a date, but there's no need to add disparaging comments, such as, “Most guys only call the night before and put zero thought into it.” With this kind of positive reinforcement, he will feel confident in how to move forward.

04. Hold him accountable.

A trap many women who allow the man to lead fall into is believing that they cannot call him out on his inconsistency. Communication is vital for any healthy relationship, and it is also important in the beginning stages of dating. If he has done something to disappoint you, let him know. If he wants to keep seeing you, he will fix it.

The key is to let him know without knocking him down. Instead of pointing the finger and throwing the blame, simply mention that a certain action of his has given you mixed signals—and be sure to give concrete examples. Most (although certainly not all) men are straightforward, and if something is explained to them clearly, then they have the opportunity to right it.

cont.
05. Let him know you respect him.

Most men desire first to be respected and then to be loved. If a man does not think a woman respects him, it will be hard for him to continue in a relationship with her. And if this is true, that you do not respect him, then it may be best to move on. It’s important to look for things you can respect in a man you are dating—ideally he gains it upon the first impression, and then it continues to grow. Don’t be afraid to let him know which specific aspects about him you admire. Telling him does not give your cards away; rather it inspires confidence in his leadership and the desire to play his hand by continuing this relationship with you.

Despite common misconceptions, letting a man lead doesn’t mean the woman gets to sit back and wait for him to do all the work. It takes two to tango, as they say, so follow his lead, but don’t make your partner do all the legwork!

you likely don't have enough game to get her to send you nudes. Your best bet is to try get your friend to forward her nudes that she's sent to him, to you. Maybe if you say you'll give him $20 or $50 for some nudes.

That's much more ready for my level of stones atm

also, be sure to tell your friend you don't want to fuck his gf or anything like that, but you just wanna see her tits and nothing more.

Reading* stoned*

Just imagine them instead. Your mental image of them is most likely far superior to what they actually look like. Not OP.

This might be the problem.

tl:dr
1. Give him obvious clues that let him know what you're interested in so he knows where to take you and what to do with you
2. Don't make your schedule completely available for him. If he tries to make plans at the last minute and expects you to always be free to go with him, tell him you already made plans and he needs to tell you in advance if he wants to do something with you.
3. Show appreciation for the little things he does that demonstrates he's taking the lead, so he feels good about taking the lead.
4. Be straightforward if he has done something that disappoints you or sends you mixed signals, without making him feel like shit. Explain it to him like he's a complete idiot or else he might not understand what you're saying.
5. Similar to 3, let him know you respect him and tell him what it is about him that you admire, rather than make him feel like a piece of shit who can't do anything right.

Also rinse well. If you wash well, but don't rinse well, then you'll have soapy balls and a soapy asshole that will make things itchy later on, even if you dried down there well.