Hey guys, general feels thread/advice

Hey guys, general feels thread/advice
>be me
>have a girlfriend who ive been with for a month
>going well, im her first boyfriend
>which in turn has her super attached to me
>like super attached. shes super in love with me
>only problem is, theres this girl i see a few times a year as a friend who lives far away
>around 250 miles
>i know i love her. for sure
>alot more then my current gf
>and she feels the same way
>only problem is we dont wanna date long distance
>and we wont be able to move and be with eachother for at least another year minimun
>so now im here depressed missing the one girl i actually truly love
>while with this girl who feels that way about me while i dont feel that way back
>what do i do?
Pic related, girl i really love.
We see eachother maybe like 10 days a year as of now. But we both feel the same way.

You're delusional.

how so? any advice is helpful

Bone am both until you can be with the one you truly love. In the end you will all fall out of love and none of it matters.

Hope this helps!

Your 'true love' is seing someone else at her own place as well. Reason why she doesnt want to invest in the relationship. Remember the story about the dog and its bone, looking at the reflection my dude and be thankful with what u have.

Sex is girl's true investment on you, if u aint fucking, choose the other

i am smashing the one who lives close to me, but i just dont really feel like i really love her
idk maybe im autistic

Love is overrated. Use women as commodities. I wasted over five years of my life and unconscionable amounts of money/potential by being in love. Focus on your career and keep women as your hobby.

Feels? I have feels
>be me
>have gf of 2 years
>were going to uni soon
>I love her so much
>will never get anyone better than her
>she is literally perfect for me
>we have been counting down the days till we split
>even though we agreed not to
>she's going to south UK
>I'm going to the far north
>got a call from her saying that this summer she was going on holiday
>we'd spend time when we get back
>she gets back the day after I leave to go on my holiday
>I get back the day before I leave with no spare time
>I haven't seen her in a month and a half
>I will never get to say good bye properly
>I got a call from her dad
> she's been crying for hours apparently
>I've been crying

Don't want to have to just dissolve into the crowd, I want to say goodbye properly, but I literally can't, no time and I'll never be able to see her again since uni will definitely break us up
>I don't want to break up
Plz help

that seems like the primo attitude but i cant like stop feeling like that about her. any tips?

One thing I forgot to add
>I only have three days until I leave
>all of those days are away from her

I'm getting a vibe that you guys are not actually in love with each other (the long distance girl)

It's okay user, I'm sure she'll cope without a second vagina.

We are, what do you mean?

For me I started taking Xanax and exercising a ton. Lift, jog, and do an elliptical everyday combined with a strict diet of high protein where your weight ->is grams of protein. No saturated carbs (ie bread, pasta) just greens, beans, and meat. Xanax will help you with those pesky feelings. Everything else will fall into place if you stay focused on your work, school, etc.

I mean I've been in a "relationship" before where we're in love, but we're just in love with the idea of each other ....

i dont honestly know. ive never really been in love before. i just feel like i want to spend the rest of my life with her, and anytime i think baout her i get anxious

i was once in the exact same situation. I was dating a girl who was mad in love with me and i liked her but i had not realized how lucky one must be to find someone who truly loved them. I broke up with her to get at a girl i liked more at the time, and after about only a week she dumped me for some loser who wound up a fucking crackhead. afterwards i spent some time reminiscing on what i had left behind and realized that if i was capable of ruining something so perfect, i was not deserving of it. do not leave the girl who loves you. you may not find another one like her.

Turn first girl into fuck toy

lead them both on, be young and selfish its the natural thing to do.
a year from now your going to look back and realize they did the exact same thing to you...

This. Dump the first girl and you'll never have this opportunity again

>Be me
>My best friend, my bro fell a few meters and broke his neck.
>Knew him since I was 12 years old.
>He helped me through my father's death.
>He died in my arms as his girlfriend watched.
>MFW he was my pet Cockatoo.

I'll miss you sonny.

Your Cockatoo got a girlfriend before you, lolz

Sad but true.

If you can't be with the one you love. Love the one you're with.