Real Mad

How do we fix this shit?

That's the best team in the world. What is there to fix?

Professional chokers atm

Can't even pass the ball properly

>world class at every position

They'd suit going to a 3 at the back, but Zidanes too green for that.

It has failed every time he tries it

Play 4-4-2, sell Benzema to Arsenal, play Isco or James on the left wing.

>That's the best team in the world. What is there to fix?
Their matches.

>BENZEKEK

LOL JUST SELL THAT FAGGOT HE CANT CONTROL A BALL WORTH SHIT

Remove Benzema

Remove Navas

>casemiro
>on the side
>not on the middle alone
THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, NIGGER!?

I'll play better I promise

Google images

JUST LIKE LOLPETEGUI DID IN PORTO: CASEMIRO AND RUBEN NEVES TOGETHER, AS DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS! GO FUCK YOURSELF, ZIDANE, YOU SANDNIGGER!

autism
zidane doesn't play him on the right, the picture is inaccurate

That makes sense

>professional chokers atm

Top of La Liga, reigning European champs....I'm not seeing the problem.

>Dwelling in the past
>that flag

Poetic

That team is literally perfect. Well, except for Kroos playing in the holding position. What the fuck is wrong with goal.com?

Bench Kroos

I guess they could maybe find a better defensive mid, and it might be smart to sell Ronaldo now to PSG or something and get a younger LW, but yeah, Real Madrid are pretty much flawless at every position.

I don't get madridistas. Ever since about 2011, they have had a virtually perfect squad. The problems were just management and team chemistry. Mourinho got it right for a couple seasons, so did Ancelotti, and now Zidane has it figured out. Look at every position in their team. Can you honestly say that any of their players are not among the top 5 in the world at their position (except maybe Navas?).

Ramos, Navas and Benzema need to fuck off.

Benzema isn't even top 10.

You're insane. Lewandowski, Suarez, Griezmann....what other #9s are better than Benzema? Maybe Costa? Remember that Benzema's job is basically to set up Ronaldo. He's not even supposed to the primary goalscorer, but he still scores tons of goals season after season. He's definitely top 5. Every other team in the world except Barca and Bayern would take him in a heartbeat.

why is pepe still playing for real madrid

Ibra
Costa
Higuain
Kane

Cavani, Ibra, Costa, Higuain, Aguero, Dybala, Obamayeng etc

Ibrhamivoc, Costa, Aguero, Sanchez, Icardi, Higuain, Mandzukic, Cavani, Lukaku, Kane, Gameiro, Crouch

i actually read somewhere that Al Khelaifi and Don Floreone had already come to an agreement to swap Cavani for Benz at the end of the season.

imo benz is much more player than cavani, but current form may just make this shit possible

Obamayeng will literally replace him next season. he will be sold to some shitty french club. possibly psg/monaco.

I'm too drunk to recognize sarcasm. Do you guys honestly think Kane, Aguero, Cavani, Mandzukic, Higuain, Lukaku, and Gameiro are better than Benzema? (I assume Crouchy was a joke).

God damn. Benzema is a phenomenal player. He just happens to be playing on the same team as the best pure scorer on the planet, and he has the humility to recognize that he needs to take a secondary role for the good team.

Aguero and Gameiro yes, the rest no.

>Aguero

Maybe. When he's not injured.

>Gameiro

Not a chance. Even in Sevilla, he never cracked 15 goals in a league season.

He has more assists than any ST other than Suarez over the past 5 years. He's great

Why didn't they buy GZRZEZGZOZRZ Krychowviak over the winter. He's playing on the PSG reserves, can get him for pennies on the dollar.

fuck off cuck

Weigl, Hazard and Dybala to replace Casemiro, Ronaldo and Benzema.

Kovacic should play instead of Casemiro, because Zidane wants that position to play. Casemiro doesn't know how, he can only destroy, Kovacic can destroy and play.

Isco should play for one of Kroos or Modric. Clearly they're not creating enough while Isco performs every time he plays.

>sell Ronaldo
>sell best player to solve problems
get back to Catalonia, nobody is interested in your subversion attempts

that's not Barcelona or anyone in the "Premier" League