Who the fuck started this shit tier trend of making high end bball shoes have a bootie design...

Who the fuck started this shit tier trend of making high end bball shoes have a bootie design? It's obectively the worst shoe design ever created.

>makes shoe way harder to put on and take off
>can't pull up the tongue and position to your liking

This design doesn't offer a single tangible benefit. It just makes the shoe fit worse. kys whoever thought of this and any sheep faggot who throwing money at it. You're cancer. And velcro? wtf is wrong with you? That shit ain't durable at all. Buncha cost cutting measures with a popular name tacked to these piles of trash and you retards eating that shit up.

Superior footwear coming through
Inb4 Rick Owens /fa/ggotry

nah mate this is what peak basketball shoe performance looks like

They're not designed to benefit the athlete. They're designed so niggers will spend money on them. Anyone white who ironically or otherwise wears them should seriously consider jumping from a tall building.

le im racist do i fit in yet? me me

I like yo mama's bootie design

miss the old Reeboks with the big puffy tounge

Kobr had the best ball shoes before he tore his achilles. Always low top and best cushioning.

Why are so many British girls walking around with basketball shirts on? I didn't think the sport was that big in your country. And why is it always the girls?

His adidas shoes were so awful that it made him leave the brand entirely. They looked like sports cars.

cuz you can lace up the top real tight for ankle support my man

Superior basketball show coming through

Why did adidas waste their best basketball model on DRose?

Where 2 cop

Americanisation and memes. It has nothing to do with the sport. Just like when women were wearing Nirvana singlets.

Surely the bootie design provides better ankle support than a typical sneaker. I would imagine bball players feet get fucked up.

isn't it for ankle support?

The Air Jordan 31 has better ankle support. It has those nice and plush Achilles pillows that cushion your ankle (those red pods in pic related)

Because he's still a massive money-maker for them. Being the most popular basketball player in the country's 3rd-biggest market is a pretty big deal even if he's not good anymore.

you think that's bad? the Kobr 9s and 10s go halfway up your leg

>t. swaggless homo

>tfw still wear iverson Answer 8s

They're classics tho so you're all good

who cares

basketball shoes are for niggers or for white middle school kids