Can anyone provide more proofs like this that the Earth is NOT flat. Pic related

Can anyone provide more proofs like this that the Earth is NOT flat. Pic related

I am trying to win an argument. Help me bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/4

youre getting baited

3/4

4/4

Thats all i have, as you can see i have few missing.

nope ur dumb and gay

like srsly it's basic fukken science this the worst meme

explain how satellites work on this scheme u garbage person

dont even try. theyre either trolls or morons so far up their own asses that debate is pointless. just go "gee. i never thought of it that way" and stop talking to them

Actually, when asked, most people can't properly defend round earth against arguments of the flat earthers.

They mostly go: "there are pictures of the round earth" but after that they are empty...

you're a fuckin retard

What does anybody stand to gain out of convincing people the world is a sphere instead of flat.

What's the point, what's the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg

pretty much the only worthy response to this dumb shit

I guess they move the same way airplanes fly just on higher altitudes?

cuz satellites are just full of fuel? like an infinite amount of it so it stays in "a circle flying in a circle over a disc"?

lmao u fuckin moron

The feeling that i was right, when someone succumbs to my intellect. Thats what keeps me hard.

I've never really read any of the argument on either side, but what is the flat earther response to planes being able to travel both east and west to reach the same destination?

You can't win in an argument with stupid, tho. It's like arguing with a dog- they'll just keep barking louder the more you try to reason.

Oh i see. Well i don't know they could say solar power, or maybe that they are fake.

I need something simple, that you can prove with a phonecall to the otherside of the "globe" or i don't know simple physics.

Liking the allusion to the Coriolis effect, bro.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

good god man you're a 2 brain cell fucking troll man

Its something like: east and west are circular on flat earth, so airplanes actually follow their navigation and fly in circles.

Well that's pretty stupid

smoke and mirrors or some dumb shit. They're fucking retarded.

meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM

That was actually funny as fuck.

Thanks.

>If the Earth is flat, what's on the underside of the Earth?
>???
>Profit

This is fucking retarded

>I am trying to win an argument. Help me bros.

It cant be done. They explain away every observable fact

"What about gravity?" "earth is accelerating upwards at the exact speed of gravity"

"They make rocket kits you can use to get very good pics of earth at their apex" "cameras use a round lens and modified woftware designed by nasa to perpetuate the hoax"

"Moon landing?" "hoax. So are the rocks."

"we left a mirror there! I can prove man went to the moon by bouncing a laser off" "more nasa hoaxes"

Denial of the highest level.