conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
desustorage.org/co/search/text/triggered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're gonna get banned for spamming

>source: poltifact
nice meme

Good thing I shitpost from my iPhone

>politi'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fact'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
lm
ao

Don't liberals think republicans were all rich white men? What the fuck is this image trying to say?

Yes, the Southern states do have overwhelming numbers of niggers. Their crime, obesity, and poverty rates are equaled only by the Northern nigger filled cities. Are you really surprised?

>9 of the 10 poorest states are in Republican states

Is that even actual English?

then why arnt those places the highest source of crime? If niggers are violent because of being poor, shouldnt these be the most violent places in america?

>Republican states

The Republican states are largely down south and they are filled with blacks and Hispanics.

What happened with PolitiFact?

>politifact
>occupy democrats

Kek, did he really hit her?

Nothing . Just triggers conservashits because it constantly proves them wrong in their tracks

Could you stop making this thread?

And for those who are inclined to think this image means anything, check the correlation between black population and poverty in America. Then cross-reference that with the black populations of these 100 poorest cities and 10 poorest states.

Seems like Republican economic policies can't get blacks out of poverty

whose policies put them in poverty in the first place?

There's a lot of people posting in this fucking thread, could you stop?

Sage, huge laugh with the Politifact thing though, I like the mile long pictographs depicting their bias to calling Trump a liar all the time, with the facts next to it to prove their libel.

No ones, it's literally the deep south with the no doin'est black people you've ever imagined. Let's have some respect for individualism here folks.

pol is a not a 'conservative, nor a republican' thread.

This Dosent prove shit

because policies aren't there to give you a free ride, you still have to put in something to get something, maybe you should try explaining that to niggers

>source:politifact

hahHHashHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

it proves how fucking retarded you are, why don't you post some statistics instead of leftist drivel you kike enabler

> Sup Forums was pro Romney in 2012
> Sup Forums is now pro Trump 2016

> not a conservashit board

Politicians are not responsible for supporting anyone. They can't, because they don't have enough money. In order to get money, they need to rob working people. If niggers want to be considered humans, they need to study and work to escape poverty.

Obligatory. Although the macro stats might show those counties and states the poorest...a different story lies right under the surface.

Charles Barkley said it best, "Poor black folks have been voting Democratic for 50 years and they're still poor."

>did you know that among Y, 99.9% of X exists? checkmate Y

Isn't this kind of blatant shitposting a bannable offense?

Lol u mad as fuck . Eat it ConservaLard

And the Dems are the ones who put them there.

Don't forget places like that county in Kentucky that OD loves to trot out as being something like 90% on food stamps.

They always neglect to mention that county has like 4600 people living in it and that the democrats are responsible for there being no jobs in it in the first place.

>> Sup Forums was pro Romney in 2012

hello newfriend

this.

try again OP

> WAAAAAAAAAH MY OUTDATED AND ENVIRONMENTALLY TOXIC COALS INDUSTRY IS GOING OUT
> let's blame the Dems

Loving. Every . Laugh

nice argument lad

>pro Romney

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA

>poor people vote conservative because they don't want to be poor

yea I know

>the democrat party is the common man's party
>almost all of the richest states and people are democrat
>libtards

Occupy Democrats images can't be fully appreciated without the comments.

kikebook.com /OccupyDemocrats

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Its the democrats within those states (and all other states) that overwhelmingly are the leeches

or the poor people are duped into voting against their own economic interests

>There's a thing called free will

>inflation and welfare is the common man's economic interest
what gas are you huffing friend

> le conservatism is the party of economic responsibility meme

Don't you have some meth to cook, Dale ?

Now now lets not blame ALL democrats.
It's the niggers and white trash. Some dems are just misguided or realize they're the new party to fund if you're a kike.

Yet Bill Clinton sold out everyone by signing NAFTA getting the ball rolling on other free trade mechanisms/agreements. A Democrat

>The civil war wasn't about slavery
>pants on fire
Did liberals skip history class?

> forgets to mention that a heavily republican controlled congress and kikespan pushed NAFTA to be signed

Typical leafcuck

> thinks slavery wasent a fundamental factor that pivoted the civil war

Technically speaking , it was about slavery and the core of the bigger issue

Wow, conservative states perform poorly when measured by liberal statistics. Amazing.

>implying theirs a difference between reps and dems.

-You unironically have no idea what this election is about, do you?

>le left right politics
l
o
l

funny , most of Sup Forums believe republicans to be the lesser of evils ironically

>Huge clear bias in what they will rate as fact
>At times outright peddling false information
>T-this doesn't p-prove anything....

What are Republican stats? Most firearms per family? Highest mean BMI? Inability to spell simple English words? Civil War history denial?

>triggers
I don't know what happened, but for several months now, "trigger" has become almost exclusively used by libtards antagonizing anyone aligning with conservative views.

Check out the posts containing it on Sup Forums:
>desustorage.org/co/search/text/triggered/

I didn't look at the results at all so I wouldn't get infuriated, but I guarantee nearly every single post pulled up shuts down people opposed to "progressive" ideology in any way. I guess a word created by SJWs will find its way back to its creators.

>implying the lesser of two evils isn't still evil

>Rural conservatives vote for the party that isn't trying to dick them over.

Shocking. More News at 11.

Also, this imagine conveniently forgets that the poorest ghettos in EVERY major city are overwhelmingly Democrat.

Isn't it amazing that Democrats claim to be for the working class, yet constantly shit on their beliefs?

> most of Sup Forums believe republicans to be the lesser of evils ironically
(source)
country over party faggot

A large point behind supporting Trump is that if elected he will kill the republican party.

It was obviously about state rights and to prevent the permanent secession of the southern states.

>majority is female
>transgender girls aren't boys
This is what people use as their political source

>poverty is a vice
wew lib

Firearms per capita, bald eagle population, freedom, American flags per household, barrels of jack Daniels sold, etc

The war was the result of an escalating level of disconnect between the behavior of the federal government and the political interests of the entire South. The South provided pretty much the entire economic engine for the whole world at the time and didn't feel they were getting an appropriate amount of representation

Ya the bigger issue being the south's insistence on wielding a disproportionate amount of sway over America's politics despite being backward, poor, and completely dependent on a federated state and foreign trade to sustain their way of life.

Status quo antebellum I guess, heh

> which all started over the dispute to practice slavery

>Racial makeup of the US map.jpg
>Political makeup of the US map.png

What would the South do without Walmart American flags made in China hanging from every mobile home? I thought you guys hated the American flag, because I also see the traitorous Confederate flag hanging around. The South does know that they betrayed the Unites States and were defeated correct?

Which bella?

Dang... you're right... looks like I'm a #CruzMissile now!