I think we all know behind the meme, the cumstain of a channel that uses false info in videos, can't take critisisim...

I think we all know behind the meme, the cumstain of a channel that uses false info in videos, can't take critisisim, outdated videos, and other shit? We need him to get pissed. We spam him, asking he talks about "Noggers".

Its obviously niggers, but he's so dimwitted, he'll fall for it.

What do ya say Sup Forumsros?

first

second

cool

Ehh Why the fuck not

I fucking hate the guy, we could just blackmail him and make him stop increasing the normie community.

what can we blackmail him with?

I honestly don't know, but the guy seems like a fucking retard that seems to be very sensible, I think he still lives with his mother. We could just threaten him by saying that 5 black dudes are gonna rape his mom if he doesn't stop making videos.

OP is a butthurt white supremacist.

Rape... blackmail... black guys...

HOLy shit I GOT IT.

SEND HOOKERS, NIGGERS, AND SHIT TO HIS HOUSE.

Go back to tumblr you sensitive fuck, nice dubs tho.

This man gets it.

This has been tried before Sup Forumstards

Doesnt mean we cant again, because last time it WORKED.

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm behind the Behind The Meme videos. I've already expressed that the only reason I upload to Youtube is to EDUCATE people about something I love. Memes. Please don't harrass my comment section. I'm asking out of kindness and love for memes.

Fake ass lmao, prove it.

Gtfo you giant piece of shit, I don't think you're the real BTM, you're probably just a kid that watches his videos and you're trying to defend him. You probably are just baiting us

Holy fuck. You have to be balls to walls autistic to care about shit like this. Enjoy your eternal virginity you fucking meme lords lol

I'll be watching my channel closely by the way. I've made sure to stay on high alert to be ready to delete any negative comments. I know how Sup Forums is so I WILL stay up all night if I have to.

KEK

I'm starting to feel pity, but I hate you so much that I don't even care.

You say that, but I know how this works. You're all just waiting for me to "let my guard down." Remember, I'm on high alert for anything suspicious.

Make a video about me, fucking prove to me that u aint a fake ass bitch.

My channel is about keeping people up to date about the latest memes. It's all for fun. I will not use it to depict that I was under attack by Sup Forums. That's why I'm on alert right now.

Latest memes you say? Your last meme video was about nyan cat and you're saying that you are keeping people up to date with the latest memes? Bitch gtfo

Upload a video on here saying "fuck you user" or an mp3 of you saying it right here, if u real, id gladly get on my knees and suck your small cock, but I need proof, fakeass.

He could upload the video on private and send us the link. But he probably won't do it because he's a giant pussy.

I want to make sure my audience gets familiar with traditional memes as well. There's no harm in a little blast to the past once in a while, right? Please understand that I make sure to only inform and not to enrage anybody. Why is everyone so mad at me for doing this anyway?

Give proof that ur real, shithead. U ruin memes.

Indeed, memes aren't supposed to be tought. Your normie piece of shit fans need to learn themselves

Aren't memes meant to be shared? Why create them and then try to keep them to yourselves?

Not only are you trying to make people think that dead memes are still relevant, but you're also making people watch your shitty videos that are basically narrated knowyourmeme pages. Pathetic. Pls die.

Memes are meant to be inside jokes, they started here on Sup Forums. We were like a secret club, we had our own jokes. But then people started to spread them out of here and that's when the internet became full of trash. Not everyone can handle memes.

I can do what I want with my channel. If you don't like it, then just ignore it and watch something else.

Emplemon is that you?

Memes are intended to share, but not everyone knows or should know how to use them, this keeps memes alive

You know that memes were not a Sup Forums thing. It's been around before there was an online platform to share.

Makes no sense. Memes are merely inside jokes, but is practically similar to telling stand up as a comedian. Only those who understand it will laugh. Those who can't take a joke, CNN, will get offended and try to shut it down.

Do you see the theme here?

We're talking about internet memes
Dipshit detected

im reporting you to the febs

N O G G E R S
BITCH ILL GET ETIKA TO SPAM YOUR COMMENT SECTION I GOT THE CASH TO MAKE HIM FUCK YOUR COMMENT SECTION UP, IM ON YOUR ASS YOU WANNA BE LEAFY

Lets go back to the begining, when normies vs outsiders began. It was simple, outsiders lived computers and the internet, but normies thought that was stupid, so the two races lived in harmony. Like ying and yang, until normies invaded the internet. Then, outsiders used memes as a way of communicating there love for a topic, like leeroy jenkuns was used amongst wow players. Soon, it became more than that, and memes were talk amoungst outsiders, not for normies. If we compare how long it took the sparta meme to die down, it took a few months /years. When we look at harambe, it died in 8 weeks of it becoming popular, because of BTM. Understand?

Let's blackmail behindthefaggot and end this shit already.

Yea dumbasses, such as you get mad that you don't understand, then run it for everyone

You can't cherry pick terms to win an argument. Stand your ground or be a pussy.

You're welcome. That's my mission. I want to spread awareness.

I just defended memes and you got hostile. Wow.

You make memes die as soon as you make an upload. Please stop.

>I just defended memes
We all like memes, we're complaining you ruin them not that they're bad.

You know what? I'm getting tired of responding anyway. I dare you to raid my channel. It didn't even work last time anyways. My channel is still going strong.

All of us are obviously talking about internet memes. If you didn't know that then you're mentally retarded

Our raid was successful, I hope you liked that dox you got

That wasnt a compliment, dumbass, ur content is shit, its mostly filler, you talk demeaning to your audience, u kill memes, and you are a disgrace.

Can you just stop making meme videos and base your channel on something else? If you stop doing the videos we will let you live your life peacefully.

Ok. I'm listening. I know I've been defending my channel heavily, or trying anyways, but I'm willing to listen.

What exactly should I do to improve my videos, or even channel, as a whole?

Wait is this about the Behind the Meme? Sup Forums tried before all it amounted was Behind the Meme making a video about it because Sup Forums had nothing to work with besides his channel. The results was more normies here. The past few years stuff like this and YouTube in general "Sup Forums is spooky" have been bringing normies.
Tl;dr
Sup Forums tried before and failed

Just stop making the meme videos and focus on something else that you like, like playing videogames, doing vlogs, etc. Just stop doing the meme videos and I'll suck your tiny little wiener 20 times.

yes

The problem is that, now that youre popular, memes get exposed, I ask you use better sources, not know your meme and such. Like actual research. Also make sure most the episode isnt killer, like it usually is.

*filler, not killer

Bump