The greatest figure in French history was an Italian manlet named Napoleone di Buonaparte

>the greatest figure in French history was an Italian manlet named Napoleone di Buonaparte

You can't make this shit up

>greatest French football player was Italian
Hmmmm

*blocks your path*

>the greatest figure in French history was a Mexican manlet named Napoleón de Buenaparte

zidane is algerian mate

like ur mum's lover

The greatest figure in American history was 1100 pounds

>the only general of the French army to not be defeated during the Franco-Prussian war and which actually managed to capture an enemy flag was an Italian manlet named Giuseppe Garibaldi
Really makes you think

>the greatest figure in French history was a Welsh manlet named Nerpwllîon ap Bwnapârdd

>the greatest figure in French history was an Maori manlet named Narapore Ponaparatere

He wasn't a manlet for the early XVIIIth century though.

He was Algerian. I know Italians and Maghrebis look like each other, but do an effort.

Your sentence is too long.

nah, we don't look that similar to frenchmen

he was not that short for his time

You will never come close to being as great as he was. You're just some worthless NEET.

>the greatest figure in French history was a Brazilian manlet named Napoleão Boaparte

>Falling for British propaganda

typical that it takes a foreigner to unite and lead a country into relevancy and prosperity, there are many such cases throughout history, even today

Clovis, Samo the Frank, Krum Khan of Bulgaria, Mannerheim, Stalin, Erdogan...

I think it is similar to what Jesus said, that a prophet is never accepted in his own country. People don't like it when their neighbour rise above them.

Platini was Italian

>This is guy an Arab who claim to be the descent of Nazi SS who fled to the USA
>He also claim that Hitler and Napoleon were muslims and the Third Reich was multiracial paradise
>He is now obsessed with the French cause i called him mongrel

How are you Achmed ?

and he still lost

france was relevant before napoleon

not gay but napoleon is fucking hot

>greatest
For you maybe.

>>the greatest figure in French history

>the greatest Finn ever was a Fenno-Swede

K E K
E
K