I have gotten my hands on some shots of my gf with her ex

I have gotten my hands on some shots of my gf with her ex.
My question is, how big does this guy look?

How you have those? You stealed those or she showed them to u? Also we need more

bout 7 maybe 7.5

He chatted her up with an asshole attitude, probably drunk, telling her he jerked off to the memories and shit, and he showed pics. She showed me some, since i was there.
I later logged on to hers and saved them.

Damn the real question here is why she still have those? Ask to her that lets see what she answers

It's in her chatlog man.

Does she cum on your cock?

Of course man.

Post more, OP?

So then why does it matter?

I'm close to same. 7-7.5

Dump them all

Yes that's a solid 7.5. Please keep sharing. She is smoking. And with a dick in her mouth? Goddamn!

YEs! PLEASE.

Hm well.

Why would she show you pics? Or even tell you or even reply to him.

This isn’t a believable story.

If your cock is around the same, it doesn't really matter.

Goddamn. I didn't think you'd share nudes. Fuck yes she's great. Love those tits too. This girl is incredible

Yeah, op. Post the convo fag

Yeah her tits are cool.

Well, it is.

It isn’t. Nobody does this.

Post uncensored

Fuck yeah keep going. Those are amazing! You're a lucky guy. Fuck her ex. She picked you over her m8. That means Your dick is just as good as his if not better.

That looks like 7 at the most

Please i want a big dick
[email protected]

God damn I am a beta, shit I don't think I can ever be in another relationship. My last girlfriend was in highschool and girl in pic related has the same hair as her and imagining her like this just fucking crushes me, I don't ever want another girlfriend imagining this happening to someone I love hurts god im going to watch toonami now

Women don’t choose partners based entirely on penis.

7 inch, maybe bit over

size looks familiar , only guessing tho

Yeah I know but it sure helps keep her off her ex's.

Goddamn. She's perfect. Kik me the pics at diegolchan. I can trade