Hey I made it onto BBC Radio 1 - kek

Hey I made it onto BBC Radio 1 - kek

soundcloud.com/kukicult/bbc-radio-1-premiere-with-rigsy-and-stuart-kuki-evas-shadow

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kukicult/in-nothing-kuki
gyazo.com/7506031780b6d27ebf718a60ad39cfea
bbc.co.uk/music/artists/5647e010-d5e0-4bc8-a1f3-c5ce58c61ca6
bbc.co.uk/introducing/uploader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your music sucks lol

Hey thanks - I hope you have a great day :):):):):):):)

congrats user!

Hey cheers ! :):)

some other gutter shit I made

soundcloud.com/kukicult/in-nothing-kuki

>I'm not the only derryfag on Sup Forums

Holy fuck -

kek

also - you from city or waterside? sweet to meet ya

Creggan lad

Sweet - now I know I'm not the only one on here -

Britfags leave

Hey - I hope you have a great day and all ur dreams come true :):):):):):)

that's awesome man, great job!
care to tell us curious folks how this kind of thing comes to go down?

>tfw american but still derryfag

wtf stop

>tfw jealous americafag just projecting
I'm sorry

Hey thanks - you grind like a bitch - then you grind some more - after that you get rejected a million times , if you can handle that eventually you'll hit a idea that sticks - from there its luck, I mean it I have no special skills but I got lucky.

Protip- don't use "mastering services" or in general pay for anything that isn't necessary learn those details yourself - its not pleasant but its worth it

In the end - if you think your close to a radio friendly track push yourself, cause there lots of radio friendly tracks and your no special snowflake -

I know very little desu

Hey I hope you have a wonderful day full of roses and gold - xoxox

Forgot to mention - use your radio of choices uploader (for example the BBC has an uploader you can use to show them tracks) if no uploader email it all business format

lol this is the very definition of projecting, labels everybody in one sweeping comment then gets upset when he finds out they are Americans

well done - you kek'd yourself

Ireland is not British

I hear that - just unfortunate I'm in the north

I am too user, the North is not Irish. Cityside is part of the Inishowen peninsula ffs

LONDONderry fags go

thanks man and congrats
and yeah, "mastering services" stand out very obviously to me as scams

user I hope you mean us regular derrfags can stay otherwise I'm afraid you have to kys you protestant faggot
HURR DURRR BURNING THE TRICOLOUR IS R CULTURE LMAO
DUDE LETS HAVE THE BBC REPORT ON R HATEFUL PATHETIC MARCHE SLIKE THEY'RE A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVEN LMAO

North is not Irish
umm uhhhh remove this "not"

I'm pretty sure you bought most part of those 500 followers because nobody is listening to your tracks

user they played on BBC world news to an audience of hundreds of millions what are you talking about

My man i'm really sorry but you just confirmed it. Don't worry we won't judge you for that, but we will judge you for your soul-less production

I'm not the op though
I would never make such vapid boring music

The m-music I make is way better, that's why I have no success

I see potential. Good shit, keep it up.

Thats some gud shit, OP.

What the hell lol I just came back n this thread was still going

Never buy a follower - check em yourself - what would you do if there was ever a gig "uh btw I bought all those followers guys so nobodys showing up"

Anybody who buys followers is fucked

Also

here - I am seriously against that sort of thing if you buy followers dont even talk to me lol

gyazo.com/7506031780b6d27ebf718a60ad39cfea

Fuck cheers user

that was sweet of ya

;) kek

heey - I really appreciate that

Thought this thread would be dead when I came back

Well forgive me but your tracks have fucken zero plays so those followers don't look too real

Cause I'm not fucking deadmau5 lmao the tracks that are newish have little plays cause im not popular - but scroll on through the page you'll see the ones that have done okay - also I'm on multiple platforms inculding reverbnation and the BBCs own website -

Proof -bbc.co.uk/music/artists/5647e010-d5e0-4bc8-a1f3-c5ce58c61ca6

Btw your fucking forgiven lmao

have a great day full of sunshine and puppies user !

Yea it's a quick fix to a larger problem -

Nah nah this ain't a good reason i'm still quite convinced that there's something fishy going on here

Whatever user - even if I did buy followers who cares, I need to do what I can to stay ahead -

what do you want a gold encrusted certificate?

Buy followers - kill your own career

I mean do you want the whole story - how I got to this point - which isn't even that far up the ladder ? I'm not signed yet so I have no pr either so when I get plays I actually have to work for it - show it to people and radios -- a bit like today

Ahead of what exactly?

And who the fuck are you lmao

Dont ever buy followers - it wont put you ahead of anything apart from maybe the dickhead brigade - honestly just as some advice don't do this work on your actual skills

:) -
many good wishes to you today have a good one :):):):):)

If anybody is wondering were you upload to - if you live in the uk its below!

bbc.co.uk/introducing/uploader

I hope you have strawberrys and icecream in your dreams tonight :):):):):):)

>10 months ago
>only 1 track released since then
wow dude, you are slacking. maybe you are not a serious musician/producer but this was your oportunity to hit BBC up with another track and maybe get signed

ya dun goofed

- I see were your going with that but I dont want to send them shit material either, I also have a backlog of tracks here incase a label ever did ask - I can be all "Heres some I prepared earlier"

I don't think I'll ever get signed user - but I'll keep making tracks

>reading comprehension

I hope you have the best night ever user - hopefully you'll wake up to a double rainbow AND a million pounds :):):):)

Also equipment issues - sucks

good job (y)

this is against the rules, isn't it?

I sure hope so

:):):)