What's the most interesting object you own?

What's the most interesting object you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

baliblog.com/travel-tips/bali-travel/balinese-culture/the-sacred-kris-indonesian-traditional-knife.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR MOMS ASS

I have a few seeds from an apple tree at NIST that is a clone of Newton's apple tree from his estate. I'm gonna plant them soon and transfer a sapling to my university.

Thats awsome if it's true.
How did you get hold of them?

1950s handheld russian night vision.

1950s british geiger counter

both still work

a sex doll

my grandfather brought back a kriss knife from the war for independence in Indonesia. looks a bit like pic related but less fancy and more handcrafted.
sharp as actual fuck and if my grandfather is to be believed it's still coated with the poison applied by it's former owner. though I'm pretty sure that's already worn off.

What kind of apple tree is it?

Is it a ceremony knive? The waves can't be all that practical for fighting, right?

Still very interesting

So David Cronenberg and David Lynch got together and designed a gun?

baliblog.com/travel-tips/bali-travel/balinese-culture/the-sacred-kris-indonesian-traditional-knife.html

apparently they used them against the soldiers. which is what got the previous owner killed.
bringing a gun to a knife fight and all that.

Macbook Pro

Interned there this summer, picked up an apple off the ground. Didn't feel right reaching for one off the branches, but ground apples seem alright.

They're currently sitting in a cupboard at home. I'm in a part of the south that was affected by the storm so it'll be a while before I get a chance to put them in the ground, but when I do it'll be killer.

I forget the kind, but it's a "cooking apple" i.e. it doesn't taste good at all. It failed commercially so the particular apple this kind of tree grows isn't available at any stores or anythng

>picked up an apple off the ground. Didn't feel right reaching for one off the branches

ur a fag

lol

a hand axe used by homo erectus.

The thought of holding a tool used by a proto-human is amazing.

A piece of Concorde (the plane)

Penisbox. superior.

check'd
also, would pay to watch that movie

A small knife my grandfather got from Vietnam. It's sharper than any of my knives, and cleaner with no rust, despite never being maintained after 40+ years of use. It has a sheath that kinda resembles a small zatoichi.

It's pretty cool.

A 2,000 year old Egyptian coin.