So there's a thing that botters about my gf

So there's a thing that botters about my gf

She lives with a roommate, this doesnt bother me much, he is ugly and shit, I trust her on this, but... On weekends there are many situations where i have to wait 1-2 hours for her to respond, yep i know she is making a dinner, cleaning the house or shit like that - normal, right? Thing is she is a "gamer" girl, she can go and play with him and cant be fucked to respond me for 2-3 hours straight. Its not like i need attention 100% of the time, have to talk 24/7, nah, but i often wait 4h for her to answer a question, our convos are like 1-2 msgs and she is out for another 2 hours until she responds again.

I know how games works and i know that there's no excuse to NOT BE able to respond in games she plays. I know that if i played the most intense dota 2 game i still could respond while im fucking dead. Yesterday i replied her at around 9 pm, went to bed around 11 and... she read my message at 4 am, like wtf. Its more frustrating because she is playing with him, its like she likes company of him more - inb4 because you are an overreacting faggot - nah, im fighting with myself to confront her about this and now im keeping it chill

Ok, so whats my problem and question?
How can one explain this shit? Doesnt this mean she doesnt care for me that much? Is there anyone that can explain this shit to me and make me chill the fuck down? Am i overreacting? If i went partying and didnt reply for 7 fucking hours she would sure not be amused. No, i didnt want her to reply at 1 am or so, but playing GTA 5 for 7 hours straight without the opportunity to reply within the first 3 hours? Nah, im not gonna believe

I don't know. I think you're just a pussy.

I didn't read any of that

If it bothers you, you can still end this relationship. How the fuck could Sup Forums help you with that? We/you can't control your gf, her behavior piss you off and you just want to complain about it. Deal with it or leave the bitch.

Drop her. She sounds like a massive cunt, and a sociopath.

Also, that picture is 2 edgy 4 me

kick in the door and wavin the 44 and ask whats up

She's fucking the nerd

>She lives with a roommate, this doesnt bother me much, he is ugly and shit
Like this matters to a woman. Living together = fucking.

Trips dont lie

so the roomie is like her emotional crutch, if she doesnt have to have sex with him but still gets to chill with a boy then its all good. she is probably thinking about breaking up with you already, even if just subconciously, so she is distancing herself from you beforehand so she doesnt get hurt.

the roomie is giving her an outlet to replace the time she would have spent with you because there is no potential for a relationship with him. in effect once she realizes she wants to break up she will have a friend to support her while she goes through it.

but you probably already made these conclusions because you recognize that any videogame has a break point where you can text a loved one, even just a short text. dont confront her about it because then you will get emotional and have a weak position. read the writing on the wall and tell her you want some space. she will most likely agree.

They probably fuck idiot

Trips of truth

i actually read until the "i have to wait 1-2 hours for her to respond"

and how is any of this even going down on the weekend? Fuck man, shouldn't she be with you?

Wait, OP was poasting ironically, because this is the type of shit that happens to us. Like a damn fiddle

Do something else, clear your head, talk to other people, get a life. Stop checking how much time she responds.
Either she will turn around or not.
You guys are not in a relationship really yet, let's be honest here.

HAHAHA - i know your position. Rly Answer? Fuck her, fuck her and force anal sex. ... at the same time, look for a new one

Had to deal with something similar recently with my now ex. Though mine was long distance. I can't say this with 100% certainty but she might be losing/ has lost interest. I could be wrong, she could just be that shitty at replying. But it can be a slippery slope with bitches. Confront her if you think you can. Obviously chose your words carefully, the minute they feel like they are being scrutinized they don't respond well.

had a similar scenario, move on dude. find someone else. even if shes not fucking, it'll never be out of sight out of mind. and you'll go fucking nuts trying to sort yourself out.

user, lets be real here. I'm one of the not good looking guys who plays games with better looking girls for hours and I also fuck them because it's not about looks and never has been. I live in the same world as they do so naturally that draws people closer and when people get close they fuck even if they are only friends. if she has a bf it's not my business, my business is fucking her good so she will be back to continue where we left off.

Nerds and gamers are not always beta virgins and basement dwellers by default. It's sometimes just a front.

Can't say if your girl is the kind who gives some to others but you should find out soonish or it will bother you for rest of your life.

Good luck, user.

>botters

wtf?