Guys, please tell me about your favorite masturbation techniques

Guys, please tell me about your favorite masturbation techniques.

There is my dick in the photo and I want to cum. If any girl would post her nudes to fap to, it will be highly appreciated.

try figering your self

rubbing with alcohol as lubricant, feels nice and warm

What about friction with something smooth?

thigh or stomach work well

I'm lazy and my favourite technique is to let some girl do it for me.

Other than that, finger in the pooper and use lube with my right hand.

This feels very well

Use an onahole or a fleshlight or something.

I recently started fucking some sort of home made pocket pussy. If anyone wants to hear the story/how to make it let me know ill post but it feels really good, easy clean up, and multifunctional!

Here the type of stimulation is a bit different — it's all about prostate gland

Go ahead! And post your favorite fap pics too

On four legs, grab your cock from behind and pull it back as far as you can...

Is it the cornstarch one?

Shove a dildo up your arse and masturbate as usual... you'll be reaching for the stars. It's safe and you are not gay for that.

Dat vein... and it's so reddish... I'd like a guy standing in front of me with this dick or inside me. It stretches my pussy so damn well.
BTW OP, shave your balls.

You can't figure this out for yourself?

Okay, let's be honest, what's wrong with a little pubes?

Yes, but why not going to Sup Forums with that? It seems to be the right place for such a question.

Nothing wrong, but a little more aesthetics when shaved

No waaaay cheaper. Also dont know hot to reply to multiple people
>phonefag here
Hope the other guy sees this anyway im a footfag so anything feet I cum buckets. Here is what I use.

>sock filled with rice
Yes I said rice and ill get to that in a minute. You use a short sock preferably an ankle one. Fill it with rice and knot the whole so you have a small sock with rice. The rice retains heat like crazy so once its warmed up in the microwave it will stay warm for a good 20-30 minutes.
>place warm sock filled with rice in a medium/small cup
Depending on dick size here you want your dick tip to dig in to the rice sock just enough to simulate firm pussy muscle.
>place latex glove inside cup and pull over the sides
You know have a good pocket pussy. You cum inside the glove, its warm, its wet if you use lube, easy cleanup just take the glove off the sides and pull glove out. You probably jizzed in one of the finger holes so easy. Also sock will most likely still be warm/hot so put it on your neck or something and relax and take a nap or something. All you have to buy is the latex gloves. I use the ones from the dollar store they work fine and dont rip. hope one of you guys try it!

TL;DR easy cheap pocket pussy

idk I like my bf with a bit of hair.

Thank you, that a nice life hack! A lonely life...

Which size and shape do you prefer?

Kek Im married I only use it when the wife is not home

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

Nice, so you're a cool guy. A gentleman needs to know how to entertain himself, when there's no one home, lol

Aye

All that fingering stuff is not very appreciated here, as you can see. It's more like a gentlemens club :)

Anybody here jerk it with no lube?

Old school stuff is never forgotten.

Rough rider style.

here, but i'm not circumcised. i grab the skin and usually my precum lubes it

I'm also uncut, but going rough is always nice.
OP

Four legs? Are you a horse or a dog user?

Use my hand to rub the head and the top part of the shaft while the other hand massages my balls.

You dick seems to have enough size to try to jerk with both arms on it, or masturbate grabbing it at the bottom.

Hold it at the bottom. Good dick (femanon)

And post!

i'm doing like you said thinking about your hand ;)

Good advice on both arms, feels nice.
A pretty petite girl to you for that!

This was great. I came. Thanks everyone.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

I'm white conservative, what faggotry are you talking about? Ah, troll is just a troll

Today I've learned that I can jerk with both hands simultaneously. The feeling is quite intense. Thank you guys and girls!

OP.

vicks