Who's the most annoying person in Television you want punch in a face?

Who's the most annoying person in Television you want punch in a face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDi5w8R4-Y&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colbert turned in to such Democrat party shill it's disgusting

Colbert and Oliver

I know he's clever and shit but he annoys the fuck out of me

that dude from the soup

He also doesn't believe the Earth is flat. What an idiot.

hell ya!
Seth and Noah aren't even funny
Oliver and Colbert annoy but Bill Nye has a special place in hell

Bill Nye is in his own league of being annoying

Well fuck him then, that's just more reason to punch the cunt

Trevor Noah and Samantha bee , fucking hate seeing their commercials

Oliver, took some thinking but I think he'd give me the perfect reaction to a clean hit

I know trump has comedic potential but these anus blasted pseudo-journalists talking about him 24/7 for the past year has been both hilarious and sad. Colbert doesn't even resemble a real person anymore, stuttering and fumbling over words when interviewing a guest, as if he's been talking shit so long he's forgotten how to do anything else.

Also goes without saying but Larry wilmore and Trevor noah are smug, self righteous cancer

Yeah Fuck Hannity with a barbed wire covered bowling pin right in the pee hole!!!!

suddenly a cenk appears

>pseudo-journalists
you spelled 'comedians' wrong

It upsets me knowing how Colbert use to be god tier but now he's such a tool.

It terms of worst.. You can pick and choose between Samatha, Fallon, and Trevor Nah. All are unfunny as fuck.

Fallon has the most punchable face and Trevor is a close second

trevor. that fucking accent of his is infuriating.

Colbert, no question.

I used to live him because of Harvey Birdman, but fuck that clown.

Use to watch Daily Show religiously. Now days don't know how I did it.

Bottom right!

I don't watch TV. I prefer to do other shit with my time than sit and vegetate. There's things to see and people to do.

Trevor Noah, untalented niglet.

Colbert, Oliver, and Conan at least have the CAPABILITY of humor and quality work, even if they only manage it 2% of the time.

Noah and Bee don't deserve to be alive.

so you're an idiot. okay.

>ITT these mean men make jokes about my daddy and I don't like them.

Donald Trump

Trump innit.

"These fake journalists don't take the craft seriously, they're always making jokes instead of reporting my fake news!"
"Uhh...Mr.President, they're comedians not journalists"
"You're fired mmmkay! Fired-a-mundo, believe me. It's true. Nobody knows more about comedy than me! I tell the best jokes, the likes of which the world has never seen!"

Nailed it.

Oliver hands down.
Even if he wasn't left wing propaganda, he has one of those really punchable faces.

He always was a democrat, bet you were one of those retards that thought his show was real and not satire

All of them.
Preferably while on live tv so it will be aired on the real news and then YouTube forever for us to enjoy.
Those few seconds of the hit, the blood and shocked look on their rancid faces before they start screaming like the little prima-donna miserable bitches they are.
Man that'd be great.

This unfunny, fat, spastic. Seeing him on TV ads all the time, can't stand him

ITT: faggot normies watching MSM complaining that it's shit

STOP FUCKING WATCHING YOU GORMLESS RETARDS
YOUR TV HAS AN OFF SWITCH

That would be Donald Trump you sensitive little bigot.

Yep, fuck that guy.

Haha!

Perfect.

Nice grammar Muhammad

With avoiding all political stand points... Trever Noah just straight up isn't funny. His standup was funny back in the day but he is no Jon Stewart. Jimmy Fallon is stale and annoying as fuck.

Conan still has the best delivery and sketches to this day in my opinion. Doesn't get too political which is rare for these rating hungry bastards. He just seems like he effortlessly is funny.

Anyone else agree?

I agree

Where's fucker carlson

Reddit is this way

that lesbian blonde old pussy, Ellen I don't know what I can't even handle to see her. When she laughs it's a fart sound in my head.

lol fucker carlson. my grandma had dementia and this guy constantly looks more confused than she ever did

Larry Nigmore isnt on television

>Television
You still watch broadcast TV???
Shees
How quaint

Tucker Carlton isnt on that picture...

ITT: Butthurt republifag trumpanzee niggers

God, that guy has a punchable face.

Like hang around posting in shit threads and whatnot.

the black guy is obsessed with trump

will people keep laughing when trump blows up the world?

Random question, did anyone else have a completely undeserved dislike of Seth Meyers only to watch him and think it's not half bad?

The 2 niggers

Prob the daily show nigger more then the "yo white people evil" wilbournebonbon-whatever the fuck.

Daily show nignog is unwatchable and gets no ratings, but still has a job somehow.

Trump

Its his face

I did. He annoyed the fuck out of me doing Weekend Update on SNL.

I don't advocate hitting women but this cunt isn't one.

I don't like Trump, but nice try.
I hate these faggots because they're SJW pandering trash, especially Noah and Bee (and Wilmore when he was still on).

I don't like Trump, but nice try.
I hate these faggots because they're SJW pandering trash, especially Noah and Bee (and Wilmore when he was still on).

>git out of my conservative safe space reeeeeee

Who the fuck even still watches tv?

Megan Kelly is a retarded cunt who acts smart and gasps for air every time her earpiece loses connection

I also agree

Don't care. Haven't had a tv since 1999. It's all sensationalist garbage.

Party propaganda mouthpiece and a first rate dumb cunt too.

I never understood the Bill Nye thing. I can only imagine if you watched him as a little kid you wouldn't find him chalkboard-scratchingly irritating.

Atleast he doesn't speak in ebonics though

Fucking Ann Coulter. Cunt.

shoulda made a roll chart

I don't watch cable/network television anymore at all so I can't answer that question...

...But why is Conan in the image? On a good night he's funny as hell, and on a bad night still funnier than a lot of hosts.

Donald Trump

he's in my tv some times, unfortunately. can't change the channel fast enough to get away from his moronic yapping

Some of Noah's standup is solid. Haven't really watched the show, but he can do pretty solid impressions. His style is more storytelling than joke, punchline, next joke, punchline. That's not for everyone, sure, but I think he's pretty solid at taking you through a story and delivering the punchline at the end.

Trevor Noah for sure. Jon wasnt hugely subversive, but Noah just cannot land a fucking joke. He couldnt deliver a hot take if he premicrowaved it.

Yeah fuck that lard

wew didn't realize how cucked r9k was

guess being a NEET virgin would make you such.

oh shit wrong board. nvm continue normies.

conan

His shilling before was done through comedy and shit. Now its just not. It hurts to watch.

Wow. You are an idiot.

James Corden, Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel. They are so unfunny.

He is pretty insufferable.

He is utterly indefensible.

Fucking cunt of a man, I'll tell ya he's a wanker.

I don't even want to acknowledge this man's existence.

trevor noah wins hands down. such a smug race baiting idiot. and he dares to call himself a comedian. he is a talentless hack who found himself employed by virtue of being black and having a south african accent.

yeah, would love to punch that guy out . .

this racist chick . . .

this douche.

i'm a libtard and even i want to smash the smug, self-satisfied grin from this asshat's face.

Waaaah, the white people on TV are ruining it all for other white people who just want to have their white privilege like always.

When is he coming out of the closet? He is way too grating to not be a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDi5w8R4-Y&t= ur mum you fat cooon

>implying that he wasn't always means you thought the Colbert Report was real.

that british/austrailian dude. Only saw his commercials ,but fuck all

Australian?

Get fucked cunt.

you all sound the same

Jim Jeffries..that's it

love them all except the black dude on the bottom never really seen him much